PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Empire Female

BujinTao
05-24-2016, 05:00 PM
People that make Youtube videos about AC Empire don't know what they are talking about. I think that the assassin in AC Empire might be female because in a present day memo in AC4 there is a female bloodline that takes place in 13th century Egypt or Tunisia. Which could be an ancestor of Galina. This makes sense with continuity to me.

ERICATHERINE
05-24-2016, 05:27 PM
People that make Youtube videos about AC Empire don't know what they are talking about. I think that the assassin in AC Empire might be female because in a present day memo in AC4 there is a female bloodline that takes place in 13th century Egypt or Tunisia. Which could be an ancestor of Galina. This makes sense with continuity to me.

If I know my stuff well and if I rememeber correctly, the female bloodline you're talking about belong to Desmond and is also the one of his mother, not Galina. If you don't belive me, check, all the dates. If I'm right, you'll see a date corresponding to Altair. Altair is the only Ancestor of Desmond mom we were able to see, from the start up to black flag. After that, nobody knows which past characters is the ancestor of which person. ^-^

BujinTao
05-24-2016, 05:30 PM
Yes that makes sense.

nukelukespuke34
05-24-2016, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath. I get the feeling Evie is the last female playable character in a main game we're going to get in a while.

cawatrooper9
05-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Honestly, it's all speculation right now. We aren't even 100% sure the game will be Egypt, and we certainly don't know specific details like which bloodline we're following or even the title of the game.
Don't get me wrong, speculation is fun- but honestly, I'd say if AC were to actually follow real world demographics, we'd be looking at about a 50/50 percent chance.

Sigma 1313
05-24-2016, 07:12 PM
A) looking at several centuries back, any single person will have hundreds of ancestors. every 1 ancestor had 2 before them.
B) The AC4 memo was already said to be just an easter egg for fans. It has no real bearing on where the series will go.
C) Those were Desmond's ancestors, not Galina's. She could still be the main modern day character, and because of the cloud, we don't need to just follow her ancestors.
D)Ancient Egypt is generally 8,000 BCE - 300BCE. Not 1200.
E) Leak said main character is male.
F) I have said it before and will say it again. I think the most likely character is Darius just prior to the invention of the hidden blade.

Based on the rumor, we'll be seeing a game set before the crusades, set in Egypt with a possible future game set in Greece and Rome. If that rumor is true, then I believe I figured out a possible time and location just based on history.

In 525 BC the Persian EMPIRE took over Egypt. After the Battle of Marathon in 490BCE (the Greeks won), the Egyptians revolted from the rule over the Empire. They failed. They tried again in 484BCE and in 460BCE. They were only able to break loose in 404BC.

Xerxes 1 ruled the Persian Empire from 486 to 465 when he was assassinated and usurped by Artabanus. In Assassin's Creed Lore Darius uses the Hidden Blade for the first time to assassinate Xerxes. It would make sense that Artabanus was a friend of Darius and used the murder as a way to gain power and do whatever he wished to aid the Assassins before he died in 464BCE.

By 460BCE, the Egyptians are revolting again under the Egyptian Leader Inaros. At the same time, Rome's slaves revolt, which is eventually quelled by the arrival of an army from Tusculum.

All we know about Darius is that he assassinated Xerxes with the first hidden blade. I think it is perfectly possible for him to have been a slave in Egypt and he eventually rebels by joining the Assassins and attempting to emancipate Egypt from Persia. Upon his failure, he travels to Greece and assassinates Xerxes. After his death, Darius goes to Rome to find the vault and aids in the revolt, finds the vault, or apple and transports it to Cyprus, or something like that. So a basic timeline of this story-arc would be something like:

~500BCE - Darius Born
484BCE - Darius helps Egyptian Revolt in - EMPIRE/EGYPT
480BCE - After the failure, Darius travel to Greece and fights persians in Battle of Thermopylae (perhaps in the naval war (I know no naval warfare in Empire, but maybe Greece?)) - GREECE
465BCE - Darius Assassinates Xerxes
460BCE - Darius Travels to Rome and aids in Slave Revolt - ROME

Due to the large naval power of the Persian empire, naval warfare would make a return, and we have the potential to meet a lot of cool people like Xerxes, Inaros, or Herodotus. It also have the possibility of making Darius face his own friends from when he was a slave because they were forced into battle by the Persians.

Even if it doesn't happen like this, having Darius would greatly expand the lore with a character we already know, in a great time period.

ze_topazio
05-24-2016, 07:38 PM
Already semi confirmed to be set in ancient times with a male protagonist.

cawatrooper9
05-24-2016, 09:02 PM
Already semi confirmed to be set in ancient times with a male protagonist.

How so? Are you referring to the supposed screenshots?

I'd take them with a grain of salt.

ze_topazio
05-24-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm talking about the original leak.

Sorrosyss
05-24-2016, 09:44 PM
Widely reported as being a male. Still, much as I want a female too, having dual protagonists of both genders again would be a sensible compromise.

But hey... :p May end up with a female in the Modern Day, and a male in the historical era. They've been going out of their way to promote this idea of experiencing other genders in the comics of late. I'd be happy with that.