PDA

View Full Version : What information is Oleg looking for in regard to new aircraft??

Tooz_69GIAP
05-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Given the huge amount of threads about this specific loadout feature, or that specific FM discrepencey with all the tech details to backup the theorys, and stuff, it is fairly obvious that this community has a huge wealth of knowledge it is able to gather together and help to produce some of these wonderful aircraft.

The reason for this thread is to ask Oleg which aircraft are planned to be added in the next (and final???) patch later this year, and what information do you require to help you in getting these aircraft in??

Basically, what would be good is a list of aircraft that are either produced, in the process of being done, or plan to be started real quick, and then list some of the details you are missing, or would like more information, or something that you wold like confirmation of, or whatever, and I am 100% certain that everyone will gladly help you with tech data, photographs, real life accounts, or whatever. If it exists, I am sure one of us can dig it up!!

What do you guys reckon to this idea??

Tooz

whit ye looking at, ya big jessie?!?!

http://www.baseclass.modulweb.dk/69giap/fileadmin/Image_Archive/badges/69giap_badge_tooz.jpg
Za Rodinu!

Tooz_69GIAP
05-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Given the huge amount of threads about this specific loadout feature, or that specific FM discrepencey with all the tech details to backup the theorys, and stuff, it is fairly obvious that this community has a huge wealth of knowledge it is able to gather together and help to produce some of these wonderful aircraft.

The reason for this thread is to ask Oleg which aircraft are planned to be added in the next (and final???) patch later this year, and what information do you require to help you in getting these aircraft in??

Basically, what would be good is a list of aircraft that are either produced, in the process of being done, or plan to be started real quick, and then list some of the details you are missing, or would like more information, or something that you wold like confirmation of, or whatever, and I am 100% certain that everyone will gladly help you with tech data, photographs, real life accounts, or whatever. If it exists, I am sure one of us can dig it up!!

What do you guys reckon to this idea??

Tooz

whit ye looking at, ya big jessie?!?!

http://www.baseclass.modulweb.dk/69giap/fileadmin/Image_Archive/badges/69giap_badge_tooz.jpg
Za Rodinu!