PDA

View Full Version : To whom it may concern...

gamertaboo
05-20-2016, 03:02 PM
So you guys (Ubisoft) are going to take a step back and are re-examining the Assassin's Creed franchise this year? A few suggestions from a core fan who's been here since the very beginning and has played every single game (in order) for countless hours... Well up until AC3 at least.

FIX WHAT YOU DID. In AC3, you took the ONLY reason that I and many others loved these games, which would be the modern day story, and you ruined the series. FIX IT. You already have the magical pieces of Eden to do it with so there is absolutely no reason you couldn't write some way for Desmond Miles to return into the games. When you killed him off you basically told me and every core fan that had been with you from the beginning to go F ourselves. Fix it.

I have bought each new Assassin's Creed since AC3's ridiculousness, hoping that you guys will have come to your senses, and each time I've been completely disappointed. Black Flag, are you kidding me? That was a horrible AC game and not just because of the worthless attempt at a modern day story, but also because the main character was just horrible. He wasn't even an assassin for 99.9% of the game? Glad to see that it at the very least ended up becoming a pirate game series for the literal TON of people that wanted that... oh wait. (I really don't care though, I was not one of them)

Stop worrying about ANYTHING other than the modern day story. Stop trying to change the series. AC1, AC2, AC2: Brotherhood, AC2: Revelations were, aside from the last one there, some of THE best games I've ever played. Everything you've made since has just been worse with each new iteration. Do whatever you need to do to get the main director back, and FIX THIS SERIES.

Watch this: (skip to 34:00 in)

https://youtu.be/mApKvjTIoXA?t=34m9s

Wait until you hear the crowd's reaction to what these games were supposed to be. There is nowhere else for you to take this series other than to where it was supposed to go in the first place.

Black_Widow9
05-21-2016, 01:41 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Thanks for your feedback.

Jessigirl2013
05-25-2016, 06:27 PM
So you guys (Ubisoft) are going to take a step back and are re-examining the Assassin's Creed franchise this year? A few suggestions from a core fan who's been here since the very beginning and has played every single game (in order) for countless hours... Well up until AC3 at least.

FIX WHAT YOU DID. In AC3, you took the ONLY reason that I and many others loved these games, which would be the modern day story, and you ruined the series. FIX IT. You already have the magical pieces of Eden to do it with so there is absolutely no reason you couldn't write some way for Desmond Miles to return into the games. When you killed him off you basically told me and every core fan that had been with you from the beginning to go F ourselves. Fix it.

I have bought each new Assassin's Creed since AC3's ridiculousness, hoping that you guys will have come to your senses, and each time I've been completely disappointed. Black Flag, are you kidding me? That was a horrible AC game and not just because of the worthless attempt at a modern day story, but also because the main character was just horrible. He wasn't even an assassin for 99.9% of the game? Glad to see that it at the very least ended up becoming a pirate game series for the literal TON of people that wanted that... oh wait. (I really don't care though, I was not one of them)

Stop worrying about ANYTHING other than the modern day story. Stop trying to change the series. AC1, AC2, AC2: Brotherhood, AC2: Revelations were, aside from the last one there, some of THE best games I've ever played. Everything you've made since has just been worse with each new iteration. Do whatever you need to do to get the main director back, and FIX THIS SERIES.

Watch this: (skip to 34:00 in)

https://youtu.be/mApKvjTIoXA?t=34m9s

Wait until you hear the crowd's reaction to what these games were supposed to be. There is nowhere else for you to take this series other than to where it was supposed to go in the first place.

I agree about ACIII I loved that game for the MD missions, but that ending killed it and the franchise.:rolleyes:

rebiscoquackers
06-01-2016, 08:51 PM
I don't really agree about how the ending killed the franchise. The whole desmond story had nowhere to go anyway and the ending seemed to fit. It sucked, but it was fitting. It's just sad that they weren't able to follow the desmond story up with something remotely similar.