PDA

View Full Version : Customer Care - Feedback

elrey3
05-20-2016, 01:07 PM
Hi,

I'm not the type of person who post a lot, but decided to share my experience here (and won't make it long, promise :)).
So, I own both Unity a Syndicate...and back in March (10th) had an issue in Unity for which I opened a ticket.
I have updated the ticket two times still in March, and I haven't received a single answer since then...despite of the fact that they sent the following via email when I opened the ticket: "You should expect a response from us within the next 48 hours".
More than 2 months has passed, and I haven't been able to play...

Overall, I have a very bad experience, and I will never ever purchase anything that has a Ubisoft logo...as for me attention to customer is just as important as the game itself.
That was it form me...

Ubisoft: go and work on improving your Customer Care service...

Regards,

elrey

UbiFancy
05-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Hi elrey3, my apologies that you haven't heard back about your ticket yet. If you send me a PM with your ticket reference number, I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Av8TRX
05-22-2016, 07:25 PM
I've been a fan since AC1, bought all games pre-order or new, DLC, souvenirs, you name it - Several hundred dollars worth. My train left the station with Syndicate/PS4. Beyond the game glitches adequately addressed in many other angry posts, I bit and fell for the $24.95 DLC... A three day download ensued due to your servers. After said download, the DLC would not even open. I opened a support ticket and was told the only solution was to re-download and re-install. Six days, really? I should dedicate six days to this? I requested my $24.95 back and was told, "the sale was successfully completed, we will not refund." I pointed out that a sale is not successful if your product does not work, and heard no more for months. I uninstalled all of Syndicate from my system, effectively "over it." I received a survey a few weeks ago regarding Ubi's tech support where I detailed this event, what did I get? A link to "Join the Family," cheezy spin 'til ya win game. Oh, by the way, all the cool prizes were already gone. So, please, by all means keep my twenty five bucks in commemoration, as it will be the absolute last nickel I spend on a Ubi product. I'm not alone, here, and feel sorry for your employees. Morale has to be akin to a Chinese sweat shop. Hopefully they haven't installed bars on the windows yet to keep you from jumping.

Jessigirl2013
05-25-2016, 06:25 PM
I've been a fan since AC1, bought all games pre-order or new, DLC, souvenirs, you name it - Several hundred dollars worth. My train left the station with Syndicate/PS4. Beyond the game glitches adequately addressed in many other angry posts, I bit and fell for the $24.95 DLC... A three day download ensued due to your servers. After said download, the DLC would not even open. I opened a support ticket and was told the only solution was to re-download and re-install. Six days, really? I should dedicate six days to this? I requested my $24.95 back and was told, "the sale was successfully completed, we will not refund." I pointed out that a sale is not successful if your product does not work, and heard no more for months. I uninstalled all of Syndicate from my system, effectively "over it." I received a survey a few weeks ago regarding Ubi's tech support where I detailed this event, what did I get? A link to "Join the Family," cheezy spin 'til ya win game. Oh, by the way, all the cool prizes were already gone. So, please, by all means keep my twenty five bucks in commemoration, as it will be the absolute last nickel I spend on a Ubi product. I'm not alone, here, and feel sorry for your employees. Morale has to be akin to a Chinese sweat shop. Hopefully they haven't installed bars on the windows yet to keep you from jumping.

If you felt sorry for the employees why do you want them to die... That's uncalled for.