PDA

View Full Version : What's the number 1 thing you want to see at E3?

Fatal-Feit
05-19-2016, 02:07 PM
We have everything from Vikings to new maps to be hyped for, but for me, it's the SP campaign mode. It's been a complete mystery since they've revealed the game and every time they speak of it, I can only get more and more thrilled to see what they have. Apparently the SP alone will be worth the price of admission. That is a lot to uphold to, especially for these new IPs that focuses on its MP. The whole team working on For Honor are extremely passionate about the game and from what I've played, it's exactly the game they promise to deliver, so I completely trust them when they say the campaign will be big. This is why I can't help for giddy at the thought of what they can accomplish with its assets.

What about you guys?

premiumart
05-19-2016, 04:20 PM
Im looking forward to the Warborn and a date for a open beta maybe ? XD

AvarusTyrannus
05-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Some real Warborn gameplay, i.e. more than 1/4th of a second, and some hard dates/numbers: How many heroes, beta date?, release window, server type, how many weapon variations

Obviously I don't think a lot of those things will be addressed. Peer2Peer or Dedicated Server isn't sexy main conference talk, that's the kind of thing you drop later in an interview, but I can hope anyways.

MisterWillow
05-20-2016, 06:40 AM
http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2014/25/67af1866ee3a520ebde5ce7dd64edae018a71802.jpg

Honestly, though, I feel like Vikings are going to be everyone's 'number 1 thing' they want to see, regardless of their faction allegiance/preference, simply because we know nothing about them.

Other than that, campaign details is tied with other Hero/class gameplay.

premiumart
05-21-2016, 02:21 PM
http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2014/25/67af1866ee3a520ebde5ce7dd64edae018a71802.jpg

Those are Nords though from a direct competitor to for honor XD Mount & Blade II bannerlord is supposed to be released this year too right ? Well at least the focus of mount & blade is on large scale battles. Oh and by the way there is thrusting in mount & blade XD (i also already said something very similar but since the exact same image got posted i couldnt resist)

MathiasCB
05-21-2016, 05:47 PM
Honestly, though, I feel like Vikings are going to be everyone's 'number 1 thing' they want to see, regardless of their faction allegiance/preference, simply because we know nothing about them.

Other than that, campaign details is tied with other Hero/class gameplay.

What else could satisfy our bloodthirst?!
More bearded mead lovers to the people!
More axes stained with blood!

Joe_Corleone
05-21-2016, 11:30 PM
Number 1 thing at E3 is a 2016 release date

AvarusTyrannus
05-21-2016, 11:39 PM
Number 1 thing at E3 is a 2016 release date

2016 would be very surprising to me. I'm more expecting early spring 2017. Generally a lull in the tide of releases around that point. Would be a good opening for a new IP.

speedy2472006
05-22-2016, 02:13 AM
We have everything from Vikings to new maps to be hyped for, but for me, it's the SP campaign mode. It's been a complete mystery since they've revealed the game and every time they speak of it, I can only get more and more thrilled to see what they have. Apparently the SP alone will be worth the price of admission. That is a lot to uphold to, especially for these new IPs that focuses on its MP. The whole team working on For Honor are extremely passionate about the game and from what I've played, it's exactly the game they promise to deliver, so I completely trust them when they say the campaign will be big. This is why I can't help for giddy at the thought of what they can accomplish with its assets.

What about you guys?

From what you've played? can you tell me if you are tied to one faction or if you can switch up to see which fits you best?

Joe_Corleone
05-22-2016, 07:39 AM
2016 would be very surprising to me. I'm more expecting early spring 2017. Generally a lull in the tide of releases around that point. Would be a good opening for a new IP.

I think 2016 is the perfect time to release it, if it's ready. Too many games have been pushed into the first quarter of 2017. So there may be more competition then than if they released it this year.

Fatal-Feit
05-22-2016, 02:20 PM
From what you've played? can you tell me if you are tied to one faction or if you can switch up to see which fits you best?

I participated in the alpha event on PC. I don't know if the main game will be like this, but in the alpha you weren't restricted to any factions during a match. You could switch between a knight or samurai, no penalty.

WYRDB0Y
05-22-2016, 02:29 PM
I participated in the alpha event on PC. I don't know if the main game will be like this, but in the alpha you weren't restricted to any factions during a match. You could switch between a knight or samurai, no penalty.

"during a match"? What the fluff, how is that supposed to work. Might have been for the sake of easier testing, I don't see it working like that at release, unless it's some free mode specifically for that.

Fatal-Feit
05-22-2016, 06:33 PM
"during a match"? What the fluff, how is that supposed to work. Might have been for the sake of easier testing, I don't see it working like that at release, unless it's some free mode specifically for that.

It's been a while so I forgot how that worked. If someone else can explain, that'd be nice. :D Maybe I'm remembering wrong and you can't switch once the battle begins.

AvarusTyrannus
05-23-2016, 02:42 AM
It's been a while so I forgot how that worked. If someone else can explain, that'd be nice. :D Maybe I'm remembering wrong and you can't switch once the battle begins.

IIRC you couldn't change hero once the match started, but the teams weren't faction locked. I wouldn't mind if they have severs that are faction locked and those that aren't.

Dead1y-Derri
05-25-2016, 07:50 PM
I hope they show Viking gameplay.and give us a solid release date. I'm so hyped for this game.

Fatal-Feit
05-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Oh, a 5 stars thread? Thank you, whoever voted. :P

Quikkfeet
05-26-2016, 07:00 PM
We've heard many of the features coming to the game. But I want to actually see them. Show us. But I can't wait for this game it's my number one on my radar. Stoked for E3 as well and what they decide to show us at the event. Cheers! #Samurai

Bodark Zulu
05-28-2016, 03:06 AM
At E3 I want to see a story mission that actually makes me feel somewhat immersed. I've been really impressed so far but I don't want a titanfall sort of game where it doesn't have enough in it to justify not having a story or a compelling one. Also in the multiplayer I need to see what else the multiplayer offers and the level of character depth. Besides that I just want to see a open beta releasing soon.

An0ther_Player
05-31-2016, 02:56 PM
I really wanna see some SP campaign and co-op gameplay. Can't wait :)