PDA

View Full Version : If AC gets a remastered collection

Deezl-V
05-19-2016, 02:23 AM
Since AC is not getting a game this year, there are rumours that an AC remastered collection will be releasing in its place for this years annual game release.

If that happens, based on the url being taken by Ubisoft (can't recall what it is), but Please please please, if the remastered collection is true, please fix assassins creed 1 with ac2's high assassination kill, like off of a roof or ledge.

It just felt like in AC1 that the games assassinations targets were killed with such a boring kill cuz I had to be right behind them to hidden blade kill.

In ac2 and beyond, we could hidden blade kill from above but ac1 didn't have that.

So if it does get remastered, just please add that mechanic to ac1.

That is all.

Thanks.

ERICATHERINE
05-19-2016, 03:04 AM
In ac2 and beyond, we could hidden blade kill from above but ac1 didn't have that.

Actually, in ac 1 you could do air assassination. Just not from a roof as high than in ac 2. ^-^

Deezl-V
05-19-2016, 03:25 AM
Actually, in ac 1 you could do air assassination. Just not from a roof as high than in ac 2. ^-^

Ya that's what I mean. I mean if they could redo the mechanic to work more like ac2 and beyond because it would awesome if ac1 had that mechanic like other AC's.

And ac1 is my favorite AC, that I wish it would have that leap assassination. I just love the assassination bureau, the Intel you must learn, and then taking out the target. It just made the whole experience of being an assassin feel so authentic.

Sigma 1313
05-19-2016, 03:40 AM
Since AC is not getting a game this year, there are rumours that an AC remastered collection will be releasing in its place for this years annual game release.

If that happens, based on the url being taken by Ubisoft (can't recall what it is), but Please please please, if the remastered collection is true, please fix assassins creed 1 with ac2's high assassination kill, like off of a roof or ledge.

It just felt like in AC1 that the games assassinations targets were killed with such a boring kill cuz I had to be right behind them to hidden blade kill.

So if it does get remastered, just please add that mechanic to ac1.

That is all.

Thanks.

Not gonna happen. Turns out it's just a new line of busts. They're called Assassin's Creed Legacy. Here you go. http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/152-248402-16/interview-with-the-creator-of-the-assassins-creed-legacy-busts

phoenix-force411
05-19-2016, 05:14 AM
AC1 applied more realism to it than ACII did which was why in AC1 you could not do the most impossible things as you could in the Ezio Trilogy. I think this Air Assassination range should stay, because it makes the player use strategy and timing to its use. In ACII, it had ridiculous range and that was kept for the rest of the AC games, but the range as in how far the character will actually jump and not how high has been nerfed with the two most recent games.

BananaBlighter
05-19-2016, 06:08 PM
Well it turns out that url was just for a bunch of ugly figurines. I don't think it was the busts that Sigma mentioned - I'm sure it was under the name assassinscreedcollection.com - and I remember seeing photos of them that were temporarily up.

I would however really like a remaster so that I can have all the games on my one PS4, allowing me to get rid of the Xbox 360. The figurines don't mean that we can't have a remaster this year, it still makes sense to do so.

This year the movie is coming out, and there will be quite a few new fans because of it who will want to get the next game. Though as the next game is supposedly in Ancient Egypt, you can expect a lot of First Civ lore and stuff, which only those who have played the old games will understand. Therefore with no game this year it makes perfect sense to release a remaster of these old games so that newcomers, who may only have a current-gen console, can play them.

If there is a remaster though, I only really want updated graphics, performance improvements and that's it. Not any changes to the gameplay. I actually liked that AC1 took a more realistic approach, and I hope it stays that way.

ERICATHERINE
05-19-2016, 07:39 PM
I would however really like a remaster so that I can have all the games on my one PS4, allowing me to get rid of the Xbox 360. The figurines don't mean that we can't have a remaster this year, it still makes sense to do so.

This year the movie is coming out, and there will be quite a few new fans because of it who will want to get the next game. Though as the next game is supposedly in Ancient Egypt, you can expect a lot of First Civ lore and stuff, which only those who have played the old games will understand. Therefore with no game this year it makes perfect sense to release a remaster of these old games so that newcomers, who may only have a current-gen console, can play them.

If there is a remaster though, I only really want updated graphics, performance improvements and that's it. Not any changes to the gameplay. I actually liked that AC1 took a more realistic approach, and I hope it stays that way.

This. ^-^

Deezl-V
05-20-2016, 01:50 AM
Well it turns out that url was just for a bunch of ugly figurines. I don't think it was the busts that Sigma mentioned - I'm sure it was under the name assassinscreedcollection.com - and I remember seeing photos of them that were temporarily up.

Well I agree, but not being able to jump off a roof from a short house, makes it kinda dumb. That's all I'm saying.