PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT PLEASE READ: Dark Zone

Umbra_the_Wolf
05-17-2016, 11:30 AM
Ubisoft,

You have created a decent game, but come lv30 there's nothing to do solo for 204 gear except the Dark Zone, so I have only the Dark Zone to play or matchmake. This is extremely important to understand why this is awful since the Dark Zone is the only solo place to hunt high end gear like Striker's Gloves or 204 weapons (etc) since challenges are definitely for 4-man groups.

However, there MUST be an option to enter the Dark Zone without enabling PvP combat. Please, please, please enable a simple option at the door to any Dark Zone checkpoint to utterly enable or disable PvP. The DZ is nothing short of discouraging and intensely aggravating. The rogue parties are so numerous that I average only 1 in 10 extractions to be successful. This is unbearable. All the nice people are leaving your game.

1) PvP is poorly implemented in this. Gear Scores matter over skill. I can get 8+ headshots in a row on moving targets but it doesn't matter. i die in one bullet at virtually any range from players. Doesn't matter that I can solo DZ06 without a sweat without dying because I know I'll die about every 30 minutes from rogues. Even when in teams people aren't safe as a single sticky bomb from a griefer can kill my entire group as they often do as high as 200k damage

2) Rogues don't fight fair at all. This is a massive issue as these people are cruel, vicious, and cowardly but more than that this is supposed to be a game, not some real life gang murder simulator. People of all calibers wish to enjoy your good game but cannot since they are forced to team up when they want to play alone or solo the DZ just to be owned for no good reason.

They camp safe houses, extraction zones and ruin any fun you're having. Because the Division is split among PvP lovers and PvE lovers, there is a massive issue with being forced into PvP combat. One, you need to be geared for it to even stand a chance. Two, even when hackers and exploiters aren't killing you, you are still often just beaten because you don't like PvP and never practice it or you're flat out-geared and so on.

3) Rogues almost always charge in from your back and gun you down while you are busy with tough AI enemies. AND THEY ARE REWARDED HEAVILY FOR IT. You cannot expect us to be able to fight the insanely hard enemies and watch our backs.Every time I even intentionally shoot someone I die lol because so many of us just suck at PvP. So it's not realistic to expect us to also be OK with the DZ when we are getting back stabbed.

4) These people only want to hunt us. Even when I hollar into my mic that I have no gear or money they still laugh, call me names, and then kill me. It's pathetic and degrading. These people are actually evil. They must be to be so denigrating. Most of the time that's all they even do because the rewards are so epic just from experience or pride. I work hard to find gear and they take my hard work away from me in a single bullet without even having the decency to show their grimy faces.

5) As others have said, the rogue status wears off far too quickly and even when you know someone was rogue and will happily kill you again you're not able to simply fire at them when you see them as it will cause you to go rogue.

This creates a MASSIVE safety issue for nice people as those who are hunted easily like me MUST get the drop on these cowards because they use the ended rogue timer for their own safety blanket knowing we nice people don't want to become rogues, but all the nice people are not safe because they know the rogues will come back at them in an unfair way. We don't get any safety. We don't have a safety time before or after we're killed. We have no comfort at all. We are killed like sheep!!!

6) We stay hunted because when we see past-rogues we cannot simply fire first while they are running around busy too. It would be just deserts to follow them around and see how they like being shot in the back while they are working hard on killing a pack of elites. So in many instances I see rogues whose timers ran down. They look at me, I cannot fire first since they aren't rogue. One bullet and I die. They become rogue and go hide again. It's not fair and it's BRUTAL.

So when I saw a rogue who once killed me before, I just plucked a good one in his face, he died instantly and then for my self-defense (common sense knowing he;d have just killed me asap if he saw me again) I became rogue. In my own effort to pre-emptively protect myself I was killed by others wanting the reward for my unfair bounty. I then lost double money and double experience.

I LEARNED ONE LESSON-- DEFENDING MYSELF COSTS ME DOUBLE TO THAT OF JUST LETTING A ROGUE KILL ME. For my effort to preserve myself I lost double exp and double money. Not only was I not rewarded for protecting myself, I was punished because I lack the know-how (and desire) to gun someone down and hide like a child in some sewer to wait out a ridiculous timer.

4) You are rewarding rogues far too much. They don't die as much as you think because they are cowards and know where to run and hide and who to gang with. They are cowards. It's not actual PvP. This is nothing but gangsters robbing and killing helpless store clerks, to choose a useful analogy.

JUST GIVE US THE OPTION TO ENTER THE DARK ZONE WITH/WITHOUT PvP! DOUBLE THE ENEMIES IF YOU MUST! IT'D STILL BE 10x MORE FAIR AND MORE ENJOYABLE.

I am not alone and shut up to anyone who says I'm some poor loser player. I have excellent stats, I run full Sentry's and almost have two of Striker's. I'm despising the game though for its force of the DZ.

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/uplay/umbra_the_wolf

XIXLordReignXVX
05-17-2016, 12:41 PM
This what i have been saying for a long time!!!! WELL SAID!!!

titanbully
05-18-2016, 04:19 AM
Im with Umbra on this ubisoft , all i want to do is level up without to much hastle . Rogues with regular squads and taking your keys and DZ cash and exp isnt fair when you arnt rogue yourself ,put an option to turn rogue or by choice like an ingame toggle for people who can switch to rogue killing rogues and let people who enjoy the single/group play against npc ,if you want to save this game then you will have to do this as i know over 100 legit players fom pc and ps4 have literaly thrown their games in the trash :-/

Umbra_the_Wolf
05-18-2016, 06:39 AM
Sadly guys we will not get our wish.

Patch notes for the coming 1.2 patch indicate that

--extractions are going to be made even harder, where anyone can come to your extraction and cut the rope to steal your loot after you hang it up. Extraction is going from balls hard to totally impossible.
--Not only that, but there is zero mention of any solo content for Non-DZ areas. All we're going to get is some timed daily for killing some guys each day for a crap reward. If you want gear, you're gonna have to gring Falcon Lost, Clear Skies or Challenges with morons.

BIGGEST INSULT
--Patch 1.2 is also giving DZ much higher end weapons and greater gear drops than ever before all dropping more frequently, which will push us non-PvP'ers even harder into the DZ with even less chance to extract thanks to the coming rope cutting.

Ubisoft, you are a marketing company who needs to please the buyers to make ends meet. You're not doing that, and in actuality you're burning money by focusing so hard on the DZ. It's terrible for the large portion of your players.

You're trying to MAKE the DZ work and you're failing.

1) Your DZ trailer was nice looking, but you all clearly have no idea how fighting in PvP actually works. No one takes cover! No one uses shotguns, sniper rifles and no one wants a good fair fight. The fights do not last a minute or two. They last only a bullet. At best, PvP in the DZ is 100% surprise SMG rushing at your back while you're busy with the most unfairly hard NPC's almost ever conceived. At worst, PvP is a group of rogues sticky bombing you and your entire team for a 1 hit team KO from the back.

I bet Destiny wasn't even this awful.

I hate you Ubisoft for making me fall in love with a game that stabs me in the back just as bad as all the evil gankers in the DZ. Ubisoft, you belong in the DZ. Burn in hell you rotten skuz sucking fornicators.

TOM CLANCY IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE THAT THIS PILE OF MANURE BEARS HIS NAME. THIS IS THE MOST MOST MOST NON-TACTICAL NON-CLANCY GAME EVER MADE. DESTINY IS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS AND DESTINY IS NEARLY UNPLAYABLE.

stay_onside82
05-19-2016, 02:45 AM
Ubisoft,

You have created a decent game, but come lv30 there's nothing to do solo for 204 gear except the Dark Zone, so I have only the Dark Zone to play or matchmake. This is extremely important to understand why this is awful since the Dark Zone is the only solo place to hunt high end gear like Striker's Gloves or 204 weapons (etc) since challenges are definitely for 4-man groups.

However, there MUST be an option to enter the Dark Zone without enabling PvP combat. Please, please, please enable a simple option at the door to any Dark Zone checkpoint to utterly enable or disable PvP. The DZ is nothing short of discouraging and intensely aggravating. The rogue parties are so numerous that I average only 1 in 10 extractions to be successful. This is unbearable. All the nice people are leaving your game.

1) PvP is poorly implemented in this. Gear Scores matter over skill. I can get 8+ headshots in a row on moving targets but it doesn't matter. i die in one bullet at virtually any range from players. Doesn't matter that I can solo DZ06 without a sweat without dying because I know I'll die about every 30 minutes from rogues. Even when in teams people aren't safe as a single sticky bomb from a griefer can kill my entire group as they often do as high as 200k damage

2) Rogues don't fight fair at all. This is a massive issue as these people are cruel, vicious, and cowardly but more than that this is supposed to be a game, not some real life gang murder simulator. People of all calibers wish to enjoy your good game but cannot since they are forced to team up when they want to play alone or solo the DZ just to be owned for no good reason.

They camp safe houses, extraction zones and ruin any fun you're having. Because the Division is split among PvP lovers and PvE lovers, there is a massive issue with being forced into PvP combat. One, you need to be geared for it to even stand a chance. Two, even when hackers and exploiters aren't killing you, you are still often just beaten because you don't like PvP and never practice it or you're flat out-geared and so on.

3) Rogues almost always charge in from your back and gun you down while you are busy with tough AI enemies. AND THEY ARE REWARDED HEAVILY FOR IT. You cannot expect us to be able to fight the insanely hard enemies and watch our backs.Every time I even intentionally shoot someone I die lol because so many of us just suck at PvP. So it's not realistic to expect us to also be OK with the DZ when we are getting back stabbed.

4) These people only want to hunt us. Even when I hollar into my mic that I have no gear or money they still laugh, call me names, and then kill me. It's pathetic and degrading. These people are actually evil. They must be to be so denigrating. Most of the time that's all they even do because the rewards are so epic just from experience or pride. I work hard to find gear and they take my hard work away from me in a single bullet without even having the decency to show their grimy faces.

5) As others have said, the rogue status wears off far too quickly and even when you know someone was rogue and will happily kill you again you're not able to simply fire at them when you see them as it will cause you to go rogue.

This creates a MASSIVE safety issue for nice people as those who are hunted easily like me MUST get the drop on these cowards because they use the ended rogue timer for their own safety blanket knowing we nice people don't want to become rogues, but all the nice people are not safe because they know the rogues will come back at them in an unfair way. We don't get any safety. We don't have a safety time before or after we're killed. We have no comfort at all. We are killed like sheep!!!

6) We stay hunted because when we see past-rogues we cannot simply fire first while they are running around busy too. It would be just deserts to follow them around and see how they like being shot in the back while they are working hard on killing a pack of elites. So in many instances I see rogues whose timers ran down. They look at me, I cannot fire first since they aren't rogue. One bullet and I die. They become rogue and go hide again. It's not fair and it's BRUTAL.

So when I saw a rogue who once killed me before, I just plucked a good one in his face, he died instantly and then for my self-defense (common sense knowing he;d have just killed me asap if he saw me again) I became rogue. In my own effort to pre-emptively protect myself I was killed by others wanting the reward for my unfair bounty. I then lost double money and double experience.

I LEARNED ONE LESSON-- DEFENDING MYSELF COSTS ME DOUBLE TO THAT OF JUST LETTING A ROGUE KILL ME. For my effort to preserve myself I lost double exp and double money. Not only was I not rewarded for protecting myself, I was punished because I lack the know-how (and desire) to gun someone down and hide like a child in some sewer to wait out a ridiculous timer.

4) You are rewarding rogues far too much. They don't die as much as you think because they are cowards and know where to run and hide and who to gang with. They are cowards. It's not actual PvP. This is nothing but gangsters robbing and killing helpless store clerks, to choose a useful analogy.

JUST GIVE US THE OPTION TO ENTER THE DARK ZONE WITH/WITHOUT PvP! DOUBLE THE ENEMIES IF YOU MUST! IT'D STILL BE 10x MORE FAIR AND MORE ENJOYABLE.

I am not alone and shut up to anyone who says I'm some poor loser player. I have excellent stats, I run full Sentry's and almost have two of Striker's. I'm despising the game though for its force of the DZ.

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/uplay/umbra_the_wolf

You put what I was feeling about this game perfectly, well done!!

Umbra_the_Wolf
05-19-2016, 03:32 AM
You put what I was feeling about this game perfectly, well done!!

be sure to vote on the poll at the top of the page!!!

SF_CrewCut2
05-19-2016, 01:08 PM
Best opinion ever in the forums. Couldnīt agree more.

Umbra_the_Wolf
05-19-2016, 09:52 PM
At what point did video games become unenjoyable? At what point did game developers say, "We know best. Our game is superior," despite people like us saying they are wrong? Ubisoft boasts 9,500,000 players have their game but only 6,000 play daily. When the hell are these game developers going to make games FUN? Because I'm not having any.

I bought Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition because it looked FUN. I think Ubisoft forgot that enjoyment was why we buy games. If we wanted real life sheep murder simulators then maybe us non-PvP gamers would love the Dark Zone. Honestly, the slaughtering of us in the DZ is no different than what the radical Isis Muslims are doing to Christians, Jews and the other Sunni Muslims.

Congrats Ubisoft, your DZ is simulating the Syrian genocide with actual numbers. As Steam went from 100,000 players to only 6,000, that's the same number of Sunni Muslim deaths since their religious war started. That's how bad the DZ is. When you look at it, the rogues hunting the gentle people is actually a spot on analogy to the war.

Ubisoft, do you support terrorism?

Ulltrex
05-20-2016, 04:39 AM
just no just just no no no no no just no

stay_onside82
05-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Umbra I commend you for the passion you have for The Division GAME, but a GAME it is all it is, leave real life out off it, that hurts deeeep!! LEAVE it alone!!!

sandpants
05-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Congrats Ubisoft, your DZ is simulating the Syrian genocide with actual numbers. As Steam went from 100,000 players to only 6,000, that's the same number of Sunni Muslim deaths since their religious war started. That's how bad the DZ is. When you look at it, the rogues hunting the gentle people is actually a spot on analogy to the war.

Ubisoft, do you support terrorism?

*whistles*

You are deluded.

Treat the game like a game and if you don't like dying to other people don't go into the DZ.

Props on a biased poll though...

Umbra_the_Wolf
05-21-2016, 03:00 AM
A game is supposed to be fun, and I*'m not alone in this.

The game forces solo plkayers into the DZ. Kiss my rump when you a**holes say to stay out of the DZ because in order to even consider Falcon Lost on challenging you need 200 GS bare bones which cannot happen without all 204 gear.

In order to get the gloves for Sentry or Striker you have only 2 options: Grind DZ named elites (only solo option), or run team challenge Lexington or Lincoln Tunnel.

Strop telling us to stay out of the DZ.

And my analogy is 100% accurate

SYBINK
05-31-2016, 11:15 PM
Umbra the Wolf, I feel for you brother, I really do. But it's just a game. Whilst I'm playing any game on my console I'm in what I call TGZ The Game Zone. But when I turn it off that's it I forget about what's happened. You have to draw the line between being p****d o** by a Rouge Agent has taken all my gear. Whereas looking at it from a psychology point of view. It's the same as a little boy throwing his teddies in a tantrum because he's lost a game.

Below sounds a bit contradictive but I do have a valid point.

I think you have just said what everybody has been thinking. But it's not Rouge Agents that are killing TDZ. It's players who are cheating as Rouge Agents that is killing TDZ. I just wanted to make that clear. Ubisoft Massive created an addictive game, there is no doubt in that for one moment. The biggest mistake was making TDZ a free for all. With the amount of cheating players in TDZ it's free for all with no boundaries. I can assure the developers had already run a risk assessments on TDZ and probably theorised it would end up like this. What they didn't plan on was TDZ being hacked by hackers taking advantage of a an already out of control environment with no boundaries. No rules, it's a choice of WDW Who Dares Wins in TDZ and whilst it's like this. What this game has done for Ubisoft Massive. It is human nature to be greedy. It is in our genetic makeup to take from others to better our own power. We can be whoever we want, we can fight in a virtual world where we can be powerful, greedy and fight to be the best of the best. That is normal human behaviour regardless if we are cheating or not. TDZ should be PvP only and I think that it's the only way in which they'll combat the cheating. It's a sacrificial way of controlling TDZ. But I also think that it is the only alternative to combatting cheating within TDZ. Will it kill the game. No more than the hackers have already done to the game.

"Rouge agents lurk in Safe Houses waiting to invite a player. Then take all their gear. It's basically the same as a thief in waiting for a victim who is a solo player who doesn't play in TDZ.'

Although, we have draw the line at the end of the day. It's just a game. You turn of your console and forget about what has happened. I know it sucks, it's annoying. It p****** you o**, you are angry... Seething, you are so ****** o** you want to punch something because your blood is boiling. In this case turn off your console. Pour yourself a stiff drink, go outside for some air, or smoke something to relax you. Just chill out and relax.

Because in reality, it is just a game. 😤

Warrant Class
06-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Umbra the Wolf, I feel for you brother, I really do. But it's just a game. Whilst I'm playing any game on my console I'm in what I call TGZ The Game Zone. But when I turn it off that's it I forget about what's happened. You have to draw the line between being p****d o** by a Rouge Agent has taken all my gear. Whereas looking at it from a psychology point of view. It's the same as a little boy throwing his teddies in a tantrum because he's lost a game.

Below sounds a bit contradictive but I do have a valid point.

I think you have just said what everybody has been thinking. But it's not Rouge Agents that are killing TDZ. It's players who are cheating as Rouge Agents that is killing TDZ. I just wanted to make that clear. Ubisoft Massive created an addictive game, there is no doubt in that for one moment. The biggest mistake was making TDZ a free for all. With the amount of cheating players in TDZ it's free for all with no boundaries. I can assure the developers had already run a risk assessments on TDZ and probably theorised it would end up like this. What they didn't plan on was TDZ being hacked by hackers taking advantage of a an already out of control environment with no boundaries. No rules, it's a choice of WDW Who Dares Wins in TDZ and whilst it's like this. What this game has done for Ubisoft Massive. It is human nature to be greedy. It is in our genetic makeup to take from others to better our own power. We can be whoever we want, we can fight in a virtual world where we can be powerful, greedy and fight to be the best of the best. That is normal human behaviour regardless if we are cheating or not. TDZ should be PvP only and I think that it's the only way in which they'll combat the cheating. It's a sacrificial way of controlling TDZ. But I also think that it is the only alternative to combatting cheating within TDZ. Will it kill the game. No more than the hackers have already done to the game.

"Rouge agents lurk in Safe Houses waiting to invite a player. Then take all their gear. It's basically the same as a thief in waiting for a victim who is a solo player who doesn't play in TDZ.'

Although, we have draw the line at the end of the day. It's just a game. You turn of your console and forget about what has happened. I know it sucks, it's annoying. It p****** you o**, you are angry... Seething, you are so ****** o** you want to punch something because your blood is boiling. In this case turn off your console. Pour yourself a stiff drink, go outside for some air, or smoke something to relax you. Just chill out and relax.

Because in reality, it is just a game. 😤

Agreed....to a certain extent. It is just a game, but no one likes to be forced in to this kind of situation. It surely couldn't be too hard for the Devs to apply a PvP/No PvP option at the checkpoints. I know that this is not what Ubisoft intended for the DZ, but surely they can understand that the majority just want to try and get on and explore the DZ. You could still be loaded into the same server, you just cant be killed by another player.

I have tried the DZ and yes our team had another bunch of players arrive near the end of the extraction (no surprise), pop Survivor and Overdose, cut the rope, steal the stuff and run away at high speed. We did engage. Failed to kill them as they scampered off to hide and i promptly left the DZ once i was out of combat. I was not annoyed, just disappointed that i can't really enjoy this part of the game.

Hey ho. At least there are a few extra ways to get HE gear now that he HVTs are here. Even if i do have to wait all week for the good ones to refresh.

BLYNDgyFLYNaHELI
06-03-2016, 03:35 AM
Ubisoft,

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/uplay/umbra_the_wolf ********

BLYNDgyFLYNaHELI
06-03-2016, 04:00 AM
I understand this is game but the DZ is a joke. I can't even try and play by myself in the DZ without getting killed by a rogue agent or agents. You can't play any of the incursions without having the high gear score that you can only get in the DZ. I love this game but i can't get over how frustrated i get when my gear gets stolen by some duechebag. I have tried to band together with other agents and make a stand but we got destroyed. Sadly i think ill be taking back this game. Oh and DizzleDre5 burn in hell you cheating peace of garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you see this guy just run.

Pandira72
06-07-2016, 11:35 AM
If Ubisoft donīt do something for the PvE players in the Dark Zone they will loose more players (including me and maybe also my friends) and i think the game will stop within 2 years.
I am a PvE player and have hit a dead end in my game as a single player, and the only way i can get better equipment is in the DZ, but i ****ing hate PvP!
And i am sick and tired to take the same instance over and over again, and the two incursion are not much of a experience, you are in the same area and not getting around like ind the big instance like fx World of Warcraft with all kind of bosses.
And the new HVT contracts are fun the first 2-4 days then they are on farm and that is not fun, and i canīt get better gear there.
And some people have to stop saying, You can just team up in the DZ. No i donīt want to team up, i like to play solo and 1-2 a week with my 2 friends. (And we also get kill if we go to the DZ)
And why are so many PvP players afraid if PvE players get what they want, because then they will not have the easy kill that PvE players are, and the have to fight others PvP players and that is not fun because then they can get kill and loose there stuff.

nagamerah123
06-16-2016, 01:45 AM
I agree.
Suggestion :
1. Give optuion PvE or PVE in dz.
2. Give more penalty for Rouge.
3. Give more chance for non rouge player to survive.
Thanks.

nagamerah123
06-16-2016, 01:46 AM
I agree.
Suggestion :
1. Give optuion PvE or PvP in dz.
2. Give more penalty for Rouge.
3. Give more chance for non rouge player to survive.
Thanks.

Ca6allo Blanco
06-16-2016, 11:42 AM
I think that in fairness to the dev's the really are trying to beef up the PvE experience with the new Underground DLC. There seems to be a massive amount to do in there. For those of us that don't like the PvP aspect, we might never need to visit the DZ again.

Division_Wins
06-29-2016, 05:55 AM
Sorry OP but you are wrong. The Dark Zone gives some of the best loot because its a risk/reward system. If they give you the ability to remove the risk then they should also take away the good rewards.

peloquin
06-29-2016, 10:49 AM
Yes...so many people have been demanding a pve dz option for ages now, it beggars belief that massive have not given what the people want.

They continue to force people into this failed experiment and with that....force people away from the game and into other things like fallout 4, witcher etc.

The dark zone is crap, yet all the best loot is guarded by idiots and bullies. The only reason people are opposed to the idea of a pve dz is because they will lose their easy targets...aww boohoo for them. Once all their targets have left this game due to anger and frustration, they will just go and grief other games and leave the dark zone a broken tattered mess....more so than it is now.

PVE DZ is needed!! Dont listen to what others say...the majority has spoken!!

CuriousV
06-29-2016, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't say that 35 voters (at the time i wrote this) is considered the "majority". But i do agree there needs to be some kind of middle ground that has to be met to potentially get some of the player base back.

hewlett53
07-03-2016, 11:12 PM
If I knew the dark zone was made for cowards whom like to shoit people in the back, I would n I think have purchase the game with the season pass. If Ubisoft doesn't correct this problem they will lose a future customer!

Winslow-the-Dog
07-04-2016, 05:26 AM
Sadly guys we will not get our wish.

--Not only that, but

Patch notes for the coming 1.2 patch indicate that

--extractions are going to be made even harder, where anyone can come to your extraction and cut the rope to steal your loot after you hang it up.

I hate to say this, but if we don't get a PVE only Dark Zone, then it is our fault. The overwhelming response from all forums is that more players are in favour of this than keeping things as they stand. So send that message to Massive clearly by NOT buying the DLC and/or demand a refund on your season pass. Most likely Massive will refuse, they clearly don't have the ability or professionalism to fix the issues in question, they know the game is dying and the last thing they want to do is give up the profits they have made already.

But if we make enough noise, the news will spread and more than likely a more competent developer will take the ideas and build a better different game along the same lines. Massive can whine and ***** all they want about having their ideas stolen but if a new developer takes note of the masses, then the new game will not only be better but also sufficiently different to indemnify them from any allegations of copyright infringement. Massive have no vested interest in making the game better because they already have their money but a new developer has all the motivation in the world because they can capture the millions of players who have already turned their back on this failure.

If we want to be heard, then we need to STOP giving them our hard earned cash for future DLC especially when they are telling us blatantly that it won't be any better than the rubbish they have already given us.

Once sales figures fall through the floor, even Ubisoft will stop supporting them. Frankly, I'm surprised Ubisoft hasn't seen the writing on the wall and stepped in already. One thing is for sure however, having seen this abortion unfold, I for one will be voting with my cheque book and not only will I not be buying any DLC for the Division, I won't be purchasing any further games including the new Ghost Recon title until Ubisoft cleans up its act.

If more people do the same, things will change, I guarantee it, but if everyone continues to fund Massive's incompetence out of their own pockets, then Massive (and Ubisoft) are going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

Earwig1978
07-09-2016, 12:34 PM
If they wanted to leave the DZ as it is, all they have to do is randomize loot drops across the board. As it stands you are FORCED into the DZ to aquire the best gear.

Now I don't know about anyone else but I bought this game for it's group PVE action. I did NOT but it for PVE, so to be essentially forced into a PVP scenario to aquire certain gear (The best) is very disappointing.

Another option for levelling the filed a little is to take away all things such as skills when going rogue and make the timer last until you are killed. If you are disavowed from the division why should you still be able to use the skills and gear provided by them ?

Disavow...

deny any responsibility or support for.

But can still use skills ?

There are several ways to sort this issue and hopefully they actually do something about it.

My friends list that was so full and active in the early days is now dead. I find myself having to matchmake random groups constantly and it's getting worse and worse. Most of the people that I used to play with, no longer play for this exact reason.

Let's hope they sit up and take notice of what the majority want before it's to late. At it's heart it's an excellent game !