PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Aussie/Oceanic Clan

Morvicious
05-16-2016, 04:12 AM
Hi All,

I am looking for a Aussie/Oceanic based clan to run with. I am the last of my Friends that have continued to play The Division.
Looking for A friendly Clan so i can continue to have some success in the division. Have tried to just play as a Solo Player and I am finding hard to get decent groups to be able to continue my journey. Also looking for some groups in the Dark Zone being in there solo is doable but with the Amount of 4 man groups that go rogue on you is ever increasing. As I can hold my own against maybe 2, 4 is just a little more frustrating. i don't want just to be fodder in the DZ and lose alot of my gear to cowards in 4 mans against a solo in the DZ.
So if anyone has a clan or can put me in touch with one would surely be appreciated.

Have played since launch
My gear lvl is at 194
My DZ rank is 83

thanks
Agent Morvicious

Morvicious
05-17-2016, 11:58 AM
bump

N3evin
05-18-2016, 09:04 AM
Hi All,

I am looking for a Aussie/Oceanic based clan to run with. I am the last of my Friends that have continued to play The Division.
Looking for A friendly Clan so i can continue to have some success in the division. Have tried to just play as a Solo Player and I am finding hard to get decent groups to be able to continue my journey. Also looking for some groups in the Dark Zone being in there solo is doable but with the Amount of 4 man groups that go rogue on you is ever increasing. As I can hold my own against maybe 2, 4 is just a little more frustrating. i don't want just to be fodder in the DZ and lose alot of my gear to cowards in 4 mans against a solo in the DZ.
So if anyone has a clan or can put me in touch with one would surely be appreciated.

Have played since launch
My gear lvl is at 194
My DZ rank is 83

thanks
Agent Morvicious

Hey! Join us at http://discord.me/bloodstorm. Is a discord for Asia and Oceanic members!