PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for next game/ update

Vusoven501
05-16-2016, 01:10 AM
A new spell. Haven only. Level 4, Light. Called The Mark of Cain. In reference to the bible, Cain had murdered his brother, Abel. A mark was put upon him to curse him, warning enemies that any damage dealt to Cain would be reduced to zero, yet the damage would instead be redirected to the attacker sevenfold. So the idea is that the target takes no damage from his next attack, and the damage redirected would be multiplied by 7, redirected at the attacker. The price to pay mana - wise, I dont know since i dont know the mana mechanics for the next game. However, my idea is that not only mana would be subtracted, but that the targetted stack of this spell be reduced by half once attacked and the spell takes affect. Anybody agree?

RobvD84
05-16-2016, 06:53 AM
I am sorry but there is already a spell called retribution, wich i already don't use that much. So i don't really need another spell like this. Also this spell feels way to powerfull. So no is my answer.

ChiefOfHonour
05-16-2016, 11:19 AM
I don't like the idea of dragging lore from the myths of the bible into the game. There are enough associations to that as it is. The Haven faction is not, even if there are some parallels, a christian faction (neither are the academy faction muslim).
The game should stay as religion-neutral as possible. There are plenty of other mythical material to make use of.

Antalyan
05-16-2016, 04:21 PM
Strange to make an own thread for one spell idea :nonchalance: