PDA

View Full Version : A particular case of sage. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
05-15-2016, 04:39 AM
For my 1000th comment, I wanted to create a tread about something that could be interesting about the sages. In ac syndicate's database Shaun/Rebecca were suggesting the idea of a female sage, which they thinked have a really weak chance of happening.

Well I was wondering. Could 2 sages born at the same time? I mean, like a sage being the twin of another sage. Of course I'm talking mostly of identical twin, which would have a better chance of happening since identical twin share the same dna, unlike unidentical twins, which is just 2 differents persons born from the same parents at the same day. What do you think about it? Could that happen? ^-^

Edit. Lol. I just congratulated myself. XD

Sigma 1313
05-15-2016, 06:18 AM
Congrats on 1000 posts. I don't know if a sage could be a woman because Aita was a man. I dunno, it's a very interesting concept to think about. I bet they'll let us know one day though. As for 2 sages at the same time, I don't see why that couldn't happen. Thomas Kavanagh and Bartholomew Roberts are both sages who were alive around the same time, just in different locations. Desmond's son and John Standish were also alive during an overlapping interval. So 2 sages being born at the same time is possible.

ERICATHERINE
05-15-2016, 06:31 AM
Congrats on 1000 posts. I don't know if a sage could be a woman because Aita was a man. I dunno, it's a very interesting concept to think about. I bet they'll let us know one day though. As for 2 sages at the same time, I don't see why that couldn't happen. Thomas Kavanagh and Bartholomew Roberts are both sages who were alive around the same time, just in different locations. Desmond's son and John Standish were also alive during an overlapping interval. So 2 sages being born at the same time is possible.

If ubisoft do that, sometime when Juno will be resurected, in the md, I just hope they won't show polygamy between them. Of course I know there is already sex between brother and sister in ac brotherhood, but please, not polygamy too. ^-^

Markaccus
05-15-2016, 09:46 AM
If ubisoft do that, sometime when Juno will be resurected, in the md, I just hope they won't show polygamy between them. Of course I know there is already sex between brother and sister in ac brotherhood, but please, not polygamy too.

Being married to more than one wife, or having a relationship with a close blood relative??? Well, for me I'd rather see polygamy every day, than see brother and sister getting it on even ONCE! Incest, a game for all the family:nonchalance:

ERICATHERINE
05-15-2016, 05:42 PM
Being married to more than one wife, or having a relationship with a close blood relative??? Well, for me I'd rather see polygamy every day, than see brother and sister getting it on even ONCE! Incest, a game for all the family:nonchalance:

Yea, but my point was that any of the 2, may they be in different games or the same, is already too much. ^-^'

Edit also, by polygamy, I was speaking of Juno having 2 husbands. ^-^

cawatrooper9
05-16-2016, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure about female sages (I initially thought that I'd heard that it was a possibility, but I think I was thinking of Doctors).

I do think that I've heard that multiple sages can exist at once, though.

The sage process isn't traditional reincarnation in that a soul occupies one body at a time. Rather, Aita's identity was fractured and spread across time, not necessarily exclusively. That will allow for a new sage in the MD if they want to go that route, as John's existence would make it so that a sage could only be about 2 1/2 years old if traditional reincarnation were the case.

ERICATHERINE
05-16-2016, 02:22 AM
I'm not sure about female sages (I initially thought that I'd heard that it was a possibility, but I think I was thinking of Doctors).

I do think that I've heard that multiple sages can exist at once, though.

The sage process isn't traditional reincarnation in that a soul occupies one body at a time. Rather, Aita's identity was fractured and spread across time, not necessarily exclusively. That will allow for a new sage in the MD if they want to go that route, as John's existence would make it so that a sage could only be about 2 1/2 years old if traditional reincarnation were the case.

Yea, I know there can be multiple sage living at the same time, but what I mean is could there be/have been twin sages at some point? Like two sages, having the same human parents AND that would be born the same day. All that coupled with the fact that they would be identical twin, instead of just unidentical twin, which would make them look basically the same and by that, I mean they would look even more alike than while comparing them to any other sages.

As for female sages we don't have proof one have existed in the ac world, but we know Shaun and Rebbecca think that can happen, thanks to the database of ac syndicate. They even estimated a % of the chance a sage have to be female. If you want to read that database entrie, I think it's one that is made especially for sages. I think it can be found in the database section about md. ^-^

Markaccus
05-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Yea, but my point was that any of the 2, may they be in different games or the same, is already too much. ^-^'

Edit also, by polygamy, I was speaking of Juno having 2 husbands. ^-^

Ok, well i am going to be a bit pedantic and say "a woman having more than one husband is called 'polyandry' " :p

Sorrosyss
05-16-2016, 12:18 PM
Bishop is Eve, technically a female Sage.

You know it's true. :p

cawatrooper9
05-16-2016, 03:30 PM
Yea, I know there can be multiple sage living at the same time, but what I mean is could there be/have been twin sages at some point? Like two sages, having the same human parents AND that would be born the same day. All that coupled with the fact that they would be identical twin, instead of just unidentical twin, which would make them look basically the same and by that, I mean they would look even more alike than while comparing them to any other sages.

Well, since two sages can exist at the same time, I guess its in the realm of possibility that they are twins. Pretty unlikely, though, unless its not entirely random- for instance, if the existence of a sage as a twin makes it significantly more likely that the other child will be one as well. Not sure there's really any precedent for that, though, but it's an interesting idea.

ERICATHERINE
05-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Ok, well i am going to be a bit pedantic and say "a woman having more than one husband is called 'polyandry' " :p

XD

ERICATHERINE
05-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Bishop is Eve, technically a female Sage.

You know it's true. :p

I know it might sound bizzare, but I knew you would say something about eve as a female sage at some point. Si, it's another one of my prediction that becomes true. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
05-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Well, since two sages can exist at the same time, I guess its in the realm of possibility that they are twins. Pretty unlikely, though, unless its not entirely random- for instance, if the existence of a sage as a twin makes it significantly more likely that the other child will be one as well. Not sure there's really any precedent for that, though, but it's an interesting idea.

I always thinked that the sages can be sage because they have a high % of first civ dna. If that's true, if by identical twin we take it that they are the same, they both have the same % of first civ dna which, I think, mean they are twin sages. What do you think? ^-^

cawatrooper9
05-16-2016, 05:00 PM
I always thinked that the sages can be sage because they have a high % of first civ dna. If that's true, if by identical twin we take it that they are the same, they both have the same % of first civ dna which, I think, mean they are twin sages. What do you think? ^-^

That's possible, I guess.

If I remember correctly, Assassins also have high levels of First Civ DNA, particularly Desmond (which is why he could wield the Apple). I guess that could support Bishop's comment that a disturbingly high amount of Templars (Grandmasters, specifically) have been sages, as some Templars have a similar DNA heritage.

I always figured sages were a little more random than that, but I guess it's possible.

ERICATHERINE
05-16-2016, 05:53 PM
Are you sure? The only sage that have been Templar grandmaster I know are Jaques de Molay and Germain. As there been others? :confused:

cawatrooper9
05-16-2016, 06:26 PM
Are you sure? The only sage that have been Templar grandmaster I know are Jaques de Molay and Germain. As there been others? :confused:

Those are the only two I know of. I think Bishop's comment was more pointing out that sages are relatively rare and Grandmaster isn't a title that many can achieve. To have even two cases throughout history is a pretty big coincidence (and I'd be willing to bet that there are even more).

ERICATHERINE
05-16-2016, 08:09 PM
Those are the only two I know of. I think Bishop's comment was more pointing out that sages are relatively rare and Grandmaster isn't a title that many can achieve. To have even two cases throughout history is a pretty big coincidence (and I'd be willing to bet that there are even more).

I wonder if a sage have managed to become a master Assassin. If not, Desmond's son could become the the first. ^-^

Sorrosyss
05-16-2016, 08:44 PM
I know it might sound bizzare, but I knew you would say something about eve as a female sage at some point. Si, it's another one of my prediction that becomes true. ^-^

Hehe, I think it's more that I'm a one trick pony that keeps repeating itself, however wrong I may actually be. ;)

cawatrooper9
05-16-2016, 08:46 PM
I wonder if a sage have managed to become a master Assassin. If not, Desmond's son could become the the first. ^-^

I've wondered that myself. I kind of doubt it, as the sages are typically predisposed to traits that wouldn't be ideal for Assassins.

Still, though, Al Mualim had some interesting looking eyes... *places tinfoil hat on head*

ERICATHERINE
05-17-2016, 03:06 AM
I've wondered that myself. I kind of doubt it, as the sages are typically predisposed to traits that wouldn't be ideal for Assassins.

Still, though, Al Mualim had some interesting looking eyes... *places tinfoil hat on head*

I actually thought of Al Mualim myself, but not for the same reason. I just think the his face (or even the beard) looked pretty much like the one of Jaques de Molay. ^-^