PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 installed but key is registered to someone else! HELP!

joshpotato93
05-15-2016, 01:15 AM
So, I'm new here to the forum. I just bought AC3 on Amazon used. Unfortunately, I was not aware that a key can only be used once before you can play the game, making it seemingly impossible to play it as a used game. What do i need to do so I can play this game? Is it possible that i can get a new key and attach it to my ubisoft account? I had no Uplay account until i installed the CD a few minutes ago. HELP!!!!

strigoi1958
05-15-2016, 11:45 AM
Hi Josh and welcome to the forum. You seem to have answered your own question. PC games now have their key registered online and can only be used once. The reason why some people buy a used game (usually for a small price 1 $1 1 euro..... is so they have a physical copy (Disc) to save time downloading.... other than that it is of no use, sorry. All you can do is buy a key, they are available from the ubi shop or you could try ebay

YazX_
05-16-2016, 08:21 PM
as strigoi said, you need to return it to amazon and get a refund for your purchase and buy a new copy NOT USED.