PDA

View Full Version : [PC] ACII Rome

j.f.luteijn
05-14-2016, 04:08 PM
In ACII there are three buildings to visit/spot in Rome. I've spotted two of three,namely the basilica di san pietro and the castello sant' angelo. Which building is the third, and where is it? When I've finished this, I've completed the game for 100%.

Julius:nonchalance::confused:

Ureh
05-15-2016, 07:26 PM
There's another one for the Sistine Chapel (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sistine_Chapel). Should pop after you enter.

j.f.luteijn
05-21-2016, 07:20 PM
Thanks. Then I've another question. In the dna I can see I've completed the memory and then I've to go back; I can't replay the memory. I can't travel to Rome either. Or is there another way to replay the memory or travel to Rome?

Ureh
05-24-2016, 07:20 PM
If I surely recall, we can't replay main story memories in AC2. So you gotta start a new game file to relive the campaign.

j.f.luteijn
06-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Do you mean I've to replay a totally new game for one spot in Rome? That takes a lot of time. I'll think about it.

Ureh
06-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Yes that's what I meant. I wouldn't restart the entire game just for one database entry either. I remember other people missed the entry as well, so this could be a bug. Therefore no guarantee that you'll get it on the second run.

MashMishxD
06-17-2016, 12:36 AM
Sorry you missed it! I've missed so many things in games where you have to restart to get it. I remember in Lunar Star Story I actually stopped playing because I missed one of the shower scenes, I was so sad.

Edogbra
07-21-2016, 10:40 PM
Sorry you missed it! I've missed so many things in games where you have to restart to get it. I remember in Lunar Star Story I actually stopped playing because I missed one of the shower scenes, I was so sad.

Me 2. One of the most annoying things ever.

Anykeyer
08-26-2016, 11:12 PM
AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations all share the common bug with database entries.
"You got that entry" flag is stored in save file but "I already displayed this to you" isnt. The 2nd flag is stored in RAM and persists through save game reloading caused by desync (and manual mission restart). This means if you see a database entry popup and die before reaching a checkpoint (or doing anything else that saves the game) you will lose that entry for good. Because game will enter a state when you dont have a database entry in your save but at the same time game wont attempt to show or add this entry again.
Since "I already displayed this to you" flag is stored in RAM and RAM only you can fix this by doing a full game restart and then going from from your last checkpoint. Database entry popup will trigger as normal. But in your case its too late to do that bc its not possible to revisit Rome.