PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Suggestion: New Type of Save

xtreme_eagle
05-13-2016, 11:40 PM
Hello,

First, I would like to say that I played every Assassin's Creed (except the ones on mobiles) and I liked them very much. Lately with Unity and Syndicate, I found that one of the features I liked the most was removed: the ability to have 3 save slots.

Now, knowing that the saves are now tied with a Uplay account, I was wondering if a new "Restart +" feature can be done. I explain. When you beat completely the game and got all the items in the game, the "Restart +" feature could allow to restart the game without gathering all the chests/feathers/items that doesn't have an impact on the storyline. The "Restart +" feature could allow gamers also to replay the game with all the items at max and allow them to continue perks that weren't complete when you first finished the game.

In Assassin's Creed Unity and Syndicate, you have a couple of perks that are long to do in just one storyline game. You then spend a couple of hours after completing the game without anything of story or interest that could allow you to play the game for the perks without being boring.

This is just a thought. I think it could fit well with the Uplay save system and could enhance the replay value of the game.

- A big fan of Assassin's Creed.

Mo.ni.ka
05-14-2016, 03:27 AM
Hello,

First, I would like to say that I played every Assassin's Creed (except the ones on mobiles) and I liked them very much. Lately with Unity and Syndicate, I found that one of the features I liked the most was removed: the ability to have 3 save slots.

Now, knowing that the saves are now tied with a Uplay account, I was wondering if a new "Restart +" feature can be done. I explain. When you beat completely the game and got all the items in the game, the "Restart +" feature could allow to restart the game without gathering all the chests/feathers/items that doesn't have an impact on the storyline. The "Restart +" feature could allow gamers also to replay the game with all the items at max and allow them to continue perks that weren't complete when you first finished the game.

In Assassin's Creed Unity and Syndicate, you have a couple of perks that are long to do in just one storyline game. You then spend a couple of hours after completing the game without anything of story or interest that could allow you to play the game for the perks without being boring.

This is just a thought. I think it could fit well with the Uplay save system and could enhance the replay value of the game.

- A big fan of Assassin's Creed.

Having the same problem right here, mate. I don't really mind restarting the entire game with a fresh-from-the-oven Arno, Jacob or Evie but I do wish Ubisoft would bring back the 3 save slots we used to have. I do like the feeling of being a little underpower so that we have to plan our moves much more carefully or the enemies would f*ck us up. That aspect actually make those assassins feel like real humans, not a war machine.

Jessigirl2013
05-14-2016, 12:38 PM
Another thread on the save slot issue...

Perhaps if we stick to one thread then it may get noticed more?

I've already mentioned my thoughts on the main thread about this issue about the save slots...:rolleyes:

But to keep it brief.. BRING IT BACK UBI!:mad: