PDA

View Full Version : Worst Game Ever

Isimoes
05-13-2016, 09:59 PM
After spending a couple of weeks playing, I have to say that I am very frustrated.

My comments:
The game doesnít save your progress if you stop the game in the middle of a mission. The next time you start the game, you have to re-start the mission all over again. It already happened with me in three different missions. There are only two options (quit the game or logout). Iíve tried both and ended up with the same results - losing my progress.

The game is slow and the bad guys seem to be 2 or 3 levels above your current level, making it almost impossible to defeat them.

Once in a while, the game will stop and restart by itself (I have a fast cable internet connection and I donít think the problem is with the internet connection). I have the PC version, running on Windows 10, 64bit, 16MB machine.

rasselz
05-13-2016, 10:08 PM
You must be one of those guys who never played games on hard level. saying your windows vers and amount of ram memory really doesnt tell us much. this game demands a good high end pc if you want to enjoy the game at max.