PDA

View Full Version : Help! I can't find the ammo refill crates in terrorist hunt Border map.

X ADR3NALINE X
05-13-2016, 12:32 AM
I have searched the entire "Border" map in terrorist hunt and cannot find the ammo refill crates. Could this be a bad update download? Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone tell me the default room name or a default location of where the ammo refill crates are located within the new DLC border map?

CrazyPepe
05-13-2016, 09:33 PM
I have searched the entire "Border" map in terrorist hunt and cannot find the ammo refill crates. Could this be a bad update download? Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone tell me the default room name or a default location of where the ammo refill crates are located within the new DLC border map?

Same here. Played the map about 5-6 times yesterday and couldn't find a refill anywhere.

MTKC2009
05-29-2016, 12:57 PM
I personally think it is because they don't care much about TH modes at all.

I have been asking for a SIMPLE option for ages eg to be able to make the time limit optional in PVT matches on hard/realistic TH classic. This is a BASIC option but still not in the game despite various patches.

I have looked all around this map and can't find any refill on this map at all.

MTKC2009
06-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Update,

I played this map a little while ago and despite no patches there are now refill boxes on this map...

Looks like this small fix has been done..

Now for the other TH requests, eg time limit, bombers, custom mode.