PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get into beta

Imdank420
05-12-2016, 10:27 PM
I've been watching this game for a long time and reading the updates. The factions and different characters look really cool and add a great element to the competitive playing. I've been signed up for the beta since close to the beginning and would love to get in and give feed back. I know every one is asking for one so I'm sure I won't get in but worth a shot. So if someone would help me out that'd be really cool.

AAGoldsmith
05-13-2016, 03:47 PM
I've been watching this game for a long time and reading the updates. The factions and different characters look really cool and add a great element to the competitive playing. I've been signed up for the beta since close to the beginning and would love to get in and give feed back. I know every one is asking for one so I'm sure I won't get in but worth a shot. So if someone would help me out that'd be really cool.

Well, there is no beta nor a release as of now. So unfortunately, we will just have to wait patiently.

Dispatcher.
05-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Target shows a release date of 6-9-2016. But... Sometimes stores show release dates that aren't correct. I've been watching this game for a long time as well and it is quite likely I will purchase it. However, I really hate to buy something unless I've at least tried it.

DannyTheBrave21
05-18-2016, 08:46 PM
Amazons release date for the game is December 30 2016

Ruikio
05-19-2016, 01:02 AM
No secret closed beta/alpha as far as I know. They gave the last group permission to gloat about being in the alpha.

Try to follow the Devs on Twitter. They tweet about things time to time.

Dead1y-Derri
05-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Amazons release date for the game is December 30 2016

Its a placeholder date, a lot of companies do this. Anything showing 30th or 31st of December is a placeholder date.