PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity

Velisity
05-11-2016, 04:18 PM
What a huge glitchy pile of.. whatever you want it to be.

First 5 minutes of playing the game. I have to tackle this dude that took my father's watch. I glitch into the wall. So, I reload last check point. Try again. I glitch into a kiosk, can't get out.. Reload..

I get stuck on a box and can't move.

My husband bought this game 6+ months ago, he quit playing it because he said it was so glitchy. He was so right, why I tried playing it? Boredom and The Division is just as broke.

Why do we keep buying Ubisoft games?!?!?

MikeFNY
05-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Is the game fully patched?

It's not perfect but nothing as frustrating as you make it sound, at least on my PS4.

Also I wouldn't be so harsh on Ubisoft, they are not the only ones who make mistakes. I purchased the Nathan Drake Collection and five minutes into the game Nathan was walking on thin air before falling down.

adster01
05-11-2016, 04:53 PM
its funny how people keep having these issues as i played the game day one and never had a single issue, what system are you playing on?
Is the game fully patched? It's not perfect but nothing as frustrating as you make it sound, at least on my PS4. Also I wouldn't be so harsh on Ubisoft, they are not the only ones who make mistakes. I purchased the Nathan Drake Collection and five minutes into the game Nathan was walking on thin air before falling down. really? that's crazy i also have that game and no issues what so ever

MikeFNY
05-11-2016, 05:05 PM
really? that's crazy i also have that game and no issues what so ever

You mean Uncharted? Yes, this is the bug I'm referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycDhfx7pew#t=51

It happens a lot to be honest, he just waves his arms and legs as if he's falling down ... and sometimes he does if I'm on the edge :)

Velisity, to get back to your problem because I don't want to go off-topic, be patient, Unity requires a lot of patience, especially in the early stages.