PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance [05/12]

Retazar
05-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Greetings people of Opulencia!

On Thursday the 12th of May at 10:00 am EDT, a maintenance will be performed on the MQEL servers. The expected downtime will be of about 8 hours.

Thank you for your patience!

Your MQEL Team

uboras
05-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Hello Retazar,
thank you for the announcement and great to see an official around after about 8 months of complete silence. Looking forward to seeing that dual chat instance mess finally cleaned up and hoping for more frequent attendance from official side in a not so distant future...

Skeptical Toast
05-12-2016, 08:52 AM
Hello Retazar,

Nice to hear from you.
As this appears to be the first official announcement of any sort in over 8 months, why not use this opportunity toactually engage the community now and provide us with some [any!] indication of the future of this game.

~SkepticalToast

FctRacine
05-12-2016, 10:13 AM
A maintenance ? oO

I'm quite scared actually, because it could be the first step to the shutdown of the game: nothing for 8 months and suddenly, something.

Retazar
05-12-2016, 03:08 PM
People of Opulencia!

Maintenance of MQEL servers will be postponed. The expected downtime and the date are not confirmed yet. We will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your patience!

Your MQEL Team

uboras
05-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Hello Retazar,

thank you for the information!
All but a postponement with a non-confirmed date would not have been fitting for MQEL and otherwise it would have been too shocking an incident of activity and reliable information anyway.
So I'm relieved to hear that nothing is going on and I don't have to be afraid of some progress.

QuadraticAdam
05-12-2016, 09:10 PM
So I'm relieved to hear that nothing is going on and I don't have to be afraid of some progress.
ROFL:rolleyes:

Flamedog72
05-15-2016, 03:28 AM
clearly ubisoft was getting worried that no more whales were wasting money on there comotose game so they did the thing that required the least amount of money and effort and got someone to come and pretend they were gonna perform maintenance so it would look like they actually pay attention to this game still.

XaeroTheHero
05-17-2016, 12:24 PM
clearly ubisoft was getting worried that no more whales were wasting money on there comotose game so they did the thing that required the least amount of money and effort and got someone to come and pretend they were gonna perform maintenance so it would look like they actually pay attention to this game still.

They could have made 750,000 euro in one payment if they had responded to my offer. And then we would have a game.