PDA

View Full Version : Need help

uAusiiBR
05-07-2016, 10:51 PM
Hello, i have ac unity on my account for ps4 but i don't know how to download it. can somebody help me telling me how.

ERICATHERINE
05-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Hello, i have ac unity on my account for ps4 but i don't know how to download it. can somebody help me telling me how.

Go on your ps4 library on the main menu of the console and search for the ac unity icon. Select it and then I think it's supposed to download. I suggest you do everything you have to do on your ps4 that is link to the internet first, because for the downloading time, it'll be way more slower. Also know that dead kings, the story dlc of unity is free to play with, but you'll have to download it to, to play it.

Welcome to the forum. ^-^

Edit : forgot to say that you can download the game while sleeping, tonight, simply by starting to download it and while it download, you make your ps4 on sleep mode. It also download faster that way. Just make sure you don't turn your ps4 off while it download. ^-^

uAusiiBR
05-07-2016, 11:03 PM
i have it on the ubisoft club, not on the psn, i already linked accounts but it doesn't appear.

oh and thanks :)

ERICATHERINE
05-07-2016, 11:06 PM
i have it on the ubisoft club, not on the psn, i already linked accounts but it doesn't appear.

oh and thanks :)

Sorry for the mistake. I didn't know you could buy games on ubisoft club. XD

uAusiiBR
05-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Sorry for the mistake. I didn't know you could buy games on ubisoft club. XD
i didn't, my friend gave me his ubi club account and i found ac unity for ps4 in my games section, so there is any way to download it?

ERICATHERINE
05-08-2016, 02:40 AM
I don't know. I'm not familiar with ubisoft club. :confused:

Ureh
05-10-2016, 03:13 AM
i didn't, my friend gave me his ubi club account and i found ac unity for ps4 in my games section, so there is any way to download it?

Whatever you're seeing on that account is just a record of all the in-game stats and club actions, we can't download the console versions from the club. You'll need to borrow a copy of the ps4 game if you don't want to buy it.