PDA

View Full Version : Capybara???

VincLord
05-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Few days ago i noticed standard news article on igromania.ru . It was about upcoming dlc to heroes VII and it has list of never officially announced neutral creatures and 6 screenshots.

http://www.igromania.ru/news/574942/Dopolnenie_Ispytanie_ognem_dlya_Mech_i_magiya_Gero i_VII_vyidet_letom.htm

My questions is: what kind of logic lead to to this Capybara crossbowman? I never hear about their super sharp eyes or any amazing ability at all, so can someone tell me what capybaras do in the army of the most conservative nation?

Also bears are the same that hero has? Shame!

And what the flying burning thing is?

All other units are super cool in my opinion, but this capybaras cause me nightmares! They are just dwarfs with capybara masks!

Bongowomabt
05-02-2016, 10:05 PM
the crossbow man is supposed to be a kobald I think but I called it a hamster crossbowman.... not seen the bears and cant find them.

well to m,e the factions actually looks well designed and I just hope its not full of bugs

ChiefOfHonour
05-03-2016, 10:40 AM
the crossbow man is supposed to be a kobald I think but I called it a hamster crossbowman.... not seen the bears and cant find them.

well to m,e the factions actually looks well designed and I just hope its not full of bugs

The bear is in the second screenshot that VincLord linked to, partly behind the lava rhino. It has full harness and saddle, but no rider, so it is clearly a work-in-progress. So also with the "flying burning thing".
I agree with you. The faction looks good. But, there will always be people who find something to complain about.