XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 03:50 AM
nt = No Text

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 03:50 AM
nt = No Text

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 03:51 AM
ARGH hit the enter button. Anyway, does ASE mess with FB pings? i was in the Fallen Angles server, and was told to join through Ubi or be kicked, because ASE messes witht he pings. Now, its there server, so i have no gripe against them. i just have never heard of ASE messing with FB pings, and wanted to know if ASE really did.

(for those who dont know, ASE=All seeing eye)

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 03:53 AM
use HL it seems smoother then all seeing eye or the ubi servers

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Lead, thanks for the HL tip, i love it! It's like ASE on crack+ tweaked for FB!

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:18 AM
I doubt ASE makes ping worse or unstable, infact you can set ASE to close itself down once youve joined a server. So logically, it wouldnt mess with your ping in any way since the program isnt running no more. Im not an expert but i speak of experience, ASE doesnt show that accurate ping but once im in the game i get accurate (and steady) pings and never had a problem with it. Ive used ASE for over 1 year for various games and never had a problem with it.

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 09:19 AM
Same here, i just like the desing of hyperlobby better

Cpt.LoneRanger
07-03-2003, 09:25 AM
Infact Ubi.com used to be very buggy and use bandwith even when playing.

Used it with DestroyerCommand and SilentHunter2 and if you didn't deactivate it, after joining, you noticed increasing lag, until you were disconnected from the game about 10-15 min in the game......
If you were fast enough to get Ubi-browser closed, you could play for hours.... =/

It's better, now, but I still prefer HyperLobby.

greets
Cpt.LoneRanger