PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed at E3 2016?!

Helforsite
05-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Hi guys,

with the Assassin's Creed movie coming out later this year and the next game expected to come out next year, what do you think Ubisoft will show us regarding Assassin's Creed this E3?

Some have speculated that the first trailer for the movie will be shown at E3, but do you think they will show or say anything about the game coming out next year?

Kind regards,
Helforsite

ze_topazio
05-01-2016, 06:29 PM
I think it's unlikely they will show anything about the new game.

ERICATHERINE
05-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Hi guys,

with the Assassin's Creed movie coming out later this year and the next game expected to come out next year, what do you think Ubisoft will show us regarding Assassin's Creed this E3?

Some have speculated that the first trailer for the movie will be shown at E3, but do you think they will show or say anything about the game coming out next year?

Kind regards,
Helforsite

Actually, if the rumor about the next game is true, the next e3 is not supposed to have any news about Assassin's creed. ^-^

m4r-k7
05-01-2016, 10:55 PM
I'm willing to bet there will be a short teaser, whether thats 10 seconds, for the 2017 game. Ubisoft are known for announcing games early.

Sigma 1313
05-01-2016, 11:19 PM
I'm willing to bet there will be a short teaser, whether thats 10 seconds, for the 2017 game. Ubisoft are known for announcing games early.

I really hope so. At least something like the short clip of The Legend of Zelda Wii U saying "2016" (cough liars cough) at the end of teaser for Twilight Princess HD.