PDA

View Full Version : The Grey - An Assassin's Creed Show

RinoTheBouncer
04-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Hey everyone,
It's my pleasure to present to you the announcement trailer of something I've been brainstorming for a while. As a way to give something back to the Assassin's Creed franchise, which gave me so much entertainment, knowledge and beautiful friendships, I'm working on an Assassin's Creed web show, hosted and presented by me and aimed at dissecting the overarching story and lore, as well as presenting new and original story, running parallel to the story of the franchise, to make the show more of an in-game source providing you with intelligence, than just another article or podcast or talk show.

I hope you like the trailer, and I hope I can present something that you'll enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QSaAHlBqQ8

Thank you!

All the best,
RinoTheBouncer

ERICATHERINE
04-30-2016, 09:40 PM
Hey everyone,
It's my pleasure to present to you the announcement trailer of something I've been brainstorming for a while. As a way to give something back to the Assassin's Creed franchise, which gave me so much entertainment, knowledge and beautiful friendships, I'm working on an Assassin's Creed web show, hosted and presented by me and aimed at dissecting the overarching story and lore, as well as presenting new and original story, running parallel to the story of the franchise, to make the show more of an in-game source providing you with intelligence, than just another article or podcast or talk show.

I hope you like the trailer, and I hope I can present something that you'll enjoy.

Thank you!

All the best,
RinoTheBouncer

I wish you good luck. ^-^

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-30-2016, 11:14 PM
Looks awesome RIno!

Looking forward to seeing it :D

SixKeys
05-01-2016, 12:06 AM
Sounds cool, looking forward to it. :)

Black_Widow9
05-01-2016, 01:25 AM
Thanks Rino!

Mr.Black24
05-01-2016, 05:46 AM
Nice! I wish it grow strong and something awesome for all to see. I really want some liveliness pumped back into the fandom again. At the sametime, I don't blame how the fan community feels about the current condition of the series either.

You have my support dude!

ERICATHERINE
05-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank you!

All the best,
RinoTheBouncer

I wonder if after that, they will change your profil from senior member to ac expert. ^-^

Ubi-Banshee
05-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it! :o

pacmanate
05-03-2016, 05:01 PM
Looks Sweeeeeeet. If anything can fill the AC void this year, its information from you. Hopefully this means more AC talks on Facebook in the near future!

RVSage
05-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Looks very nice, looking forward to some great content :D