PDA

View Full Version : What have you done to Assassin's Creed?

morebluetrees
04-29-2016, 07:46 AM
OMG.

Ubisoft I am so dissapointed.
I loved the AC games...... well the first ones anyway.
You had an awesome story going with Desmond and the Templars.

I just finished 3 and although the gameplay wasn't crash hot it was so worth it for the story....
I just bought 4 and wow, what a waste of money.
I do realise that a lot of people who play games these days do so for the actual gameplay and/or to get some stupid trophys or w/e.

But honestly, the heart of a game should always be it's story. That way the achievement seekers can still have their fun and everyone else can enjoy it to.
STORY STORY STORY.

You have lost your edge and catered to the masses to line your wallet and destroyed a fantastic series.
Black Flag?? Yeah it's a black flag alright, a black flag over the whole AC series. A black death. So sad.

You should of stayed true to your original idea. You should of made a game for it's story, not for greed.
Especially not with this series, with all you depicted. You have just announced that essentially you are the same as the Templars.
You harbour nothing but greed and care not for your loyal fans.
I won't be purchasing one of your games again I know that.

I could of bought something productive with that money. Now it's in the bin.
Awful.

Well good day.

Ubi-Banshee
04-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums - Thank you for your feedback. While I am of course sad that you have not found your experience with recent installments fulfilling, I would like you to know that we very much value any constructive criticisms you would like to offer. If you have a moment and would like to address some of your primary concerns and your suggestions for improvement, I would be happy to push them forward to the team.

Thanks and have a good day!

adster01
04-29-2016, 06:59 PM
wow what is wrong with that guy? no idea where he is coming from AC3 And AC4 are excellent games, every single AC game to date has been pure GOLD

Kayya_
04-30-2016, 06:24 PM
There's really no point in arguing over 'quality' of the games because it's all subjective as hell. Personal opinions are literally different for everyone in this world. Thought people would've realized that by now. We are in the 21st century after all.
My point is; some loved Black Flag and later games and some hated them. Some loved the Altair, Ezio and Desmond, and some hated them. Some loved all of them (*raises hand*) and some hated all of them. Those that don't like a game, simply shouldn't play it. And your problem's solved.

But what's the point in bashing Ubisoft, or bashing anything at that? What pleasure and good do malevolent comments give you? Constructive criticism is always good and fair, but telling them what to do and what not to do, in fact not even telling them, but demanding that of them... what's the point? How can you even say that they made games for greed? What does that even mean? Anyone who makes games, obviously makes them for other people, not merely for themselves. Same as Templars? That's just a childish thing to say. They try their best to be innovative. They can't keep one thing going for all eternity. It's up to the individual whether they'll accept and love it or not.

If they didn't care for the fans, they would stop making the games altogether. It's the fans they try their hardest for. On account of that, it's okay not to like some games. And it's okay to have an opinion as well. But being downright disrespectful to someone who tries their best is just not that alright.

That's just my two cents.