PDA

View Full Version : I had forgotten!

Chuck_Older
01-17-2004, 11:22 AM
Well, I've been mucking about with FB again after a 5 or 6 month layoff from the sim- other things were much more crucial for a while, but I have free time again.

The first thing I forgot- to map fuel mixture to my X45! For the life of me I couldn't figure out why I couldn't climb so well, I figured I'd lost any skill I might have had for good until I looked at the game controls I had set and saw that a few buttons were set for...oh, the mixture. DUH!

I also have forgotten how to customise my pilot's photo in the campaign. This I have not figured out yet. I did it before but I want to change it...how do I do this? I have completely drawn a blank.

This is a public service announcement~Clash

Chuck_Older
01-17-2004, 11:22 AM
Well, I've been mucking about with FB again after a 5 or 6 month layoff from the sim- other things were much more crucial for a while, but I have free time again.

The first thing I forgot- to map fuel mixture to my X45! For the life of me I couldn't figure out why I couldn't climb so well, I figured I'd lost any skill I might have had for good until I looked at the game controls I had set and saw that a few buttons were set for...oh, the mixture. DUH!

I also have forgotten how to customise my pilot's photo in the campaign. This I have not figured out yet. I did it before but I want to change it...how do I do this? I have completely drawn a blank.

Heavy_Weather
01-17-2004, 11:49 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

"The wise man is often the man who plays dumb."

Chuck_Older
01-17-2004, 11:55 AM
...um...

That's very profound, H_W, but it doesn't change my pilot's photograph, lol.

steve_v
01-17-2004, 12:35 PM
The Readme has your answer.http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Chuck_Older
01-17-2004, 01:10 PM
I must have missed it, thanks