PDA

View Full Version : How to rewatch Present Day Cutscenes AND Dialogues in Syndicate?

IAmPrinceVinc
04-22-2016, 07:35 PM
So far Syndicate produced 1 Bluescreen (BSOD) and 1 Crash to Desktop with ACS.exe Stopped working in about 15-20 Hours of Playtime.
As of now it Luckily never Crashed in a non Replayable Cutscene.

But I know when it does, it would Skip the scene entirely.

For Instance: The game Starts right away with a Cutscene I was only able to rewatch if I would delete my SaveFile.

So Ubisoft, when do you decide to Implement a "Video Player" to rewatch ALL and I mean ALL Cutscenes that are not replayable in the game?

I want this feature so badly.

MrkillerhomerxD
04-22-2016, 07:53 PM
that would indeed be a very nice feature, but dont think it will be added to any current AC game. hopefully the next one.
for now i would say youtube is your best bet. just search for what ever mission you completed when it crashed.
though from what i remember it dose not skip the scene. and i am 1 of those people who have a crash about every hour or less (so... far over 100 crashes for me) and i dont remember any scene being skipped.

Jessigirl2013
04-22-2016, 08:54 PM
This isn't possible, But you can find the cutscenes online if you search for them.:rolleyes:

Ubi-JollyCharly
04-28-2016, 01:58 PM
Hello,

that sounds like a cool idea. We will pass it on to the team, but Jessigirl2013 is right, you can find them on the Web ;)

JollyCharly

IAmPrinceVinc
12-31-2018, 11:18 AM
This might be true, but who want's a 2nd hand Visual Recording of something that you can get first hand within the game?