PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for missing Daily Hard and Challenging missions

Natchai_Ubisoft
04-22-2016, 11:09 AM
Following the recent situation with missing Daily Hard and Challenging missions, we will be handing out a global compensation this weekend!

Make sure to log into the game between Friday 12pm CEST and Monday 12pm CEST, to receive 150 Phoenix Credits!

These credits will be redeemable directly at your Reward Claim Vendor, only once per account.

Note that this compensation only applies to accounts created before Friday, April 22, 12pm CEST.

We want to thank you for your passion and enthusiasm!

The Division Team

PLZREPORTME
04-22-2016, 11:56 AM
wow only 150? for all the bug glitch and problem, u should give at least in the vendor all the set lvl 240

subpeo
04-22-2016, 12:05 PM
It's something, thanks. Now we should hope that the development team catches up with Sales team in terms of acomplishments.

floschi
04-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Done so, but nothing happens at the vendor? Logged out and in again, nothing. What's going on?

slightly_jaded
04-22-2016, 12:11 PM
Anybody with two characters on a single account can farm 150 Phoenix credits in a day.

I wasn't one of those that was affected by the backpack glitch. (...Wait is that exploitable?) A friend however was locked out of his account for over two weeks. He is now on a time out (3 day uplay account suspension) because he exploited a known glitch to try to catch up when his account was restored.

In all he has been able to play the game for a single week since release, and all he gets is 150 phoenix credits. For a person that spent money on the game and season pass, I'm guessing he's thinking that this game is a complete bust.

oIVICAo
04-22-2016, 12:25 PM
Ubisoft please kindly tell me why the hell is the DZ dropping 163 and not dropping 182 or even an occasional 204 gear set level item in the higher DZ this game has become a tedious pvp and pve game. So what if your planning on giving us higher gear set items in the future we want the loot drop to be correctly applied as to what we would like since we paid for it, this game should also consist of multiplayer mini games within the dark zone so people can gamble DZ funds or at least something similar and it will create a better pvp game environment.

Going into the DZ just to extract **** loot what the hell am I wasting my time for think about it Ubisoft and don't give me that crafting excuse its lame.

Avorniel
04-22-2016, 12:27 PM
Done so, but nothing happens at the vendor? Logged out and in again, nothing. What's going on?

go to the rewards vendor in base of operations and the 150 are under Resourses

:)

ps

Make sure you quit the game as logging in and out will not work

MorrisonSWE
04-22-2016, 12:28 PM
He is now on a time out (3 day uplay account suspension) because he exploited a known glitch to try to catch up when his account was restored.

By far the buggiest major game ever gone live. But that doesnt justify cheating or glitching.

3 days suspension? Permban m all!

periPete
04-22-2016, 12:55 PM
More awesome rewards! i couldn't believe my luck when i unlocked my season pass DLC the other day. A bunch of level 4 light green gear and a some water bottles / protein bars.
As you can imagine, this helped a great deal in completing hard missions like the new incursion.

:nonchalance:

Deviant Soul
04-22-2016, 01:04 PM
By far the buggiest major game ever gone live. But that doesnt justify cheating or glitching.

No. Not even close. Not by a long shot. Annoying to be sure. But as far as launches go, especially ones in the MMO (or in this case MMO-like) category, this was fairly smooth.

SigmaNuKen
04-22-2016, 01:06 PM
Hello,

I have a question regarding the backpack bug issue. I read on Game Rant that Ubisoft is rewarding 500 Phoenix Credits along with 10 pieces of each high-end crafting materials including Division Tech for having this issue; however, when I logged in I only had the 150 credit reward from the vendor. Was there somewhere that I had to register for this reward? I did a quick search in the forum and did not find anything, but i'm a rookie when it comes to forums. I tweeted UbiSupport a bunch and TheDivision game when I had the issues, but do I need to submit a "ticket" or something? Any help or insight is appreciated.

Regards,

Ken

slightly_jaded
04-22-2016, 01:27 PM

No. Not even close. Not by a long shot. Annoying to be sure. But as far as launches go, especially ones in the MMO (or in this case MMO-like) category, this was fairly smooth.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that... Sorry for going biblical, but can you tell me that you haven't exploited anything even by accident?
Massive released buggy code, and while you're trying to figure out the difference between a game mechanic and an exploit ubisoft is walking along behind you with a great big ban hammer like harle quinne walking behind batman. I'm actually worried about his myself, as while I love playing my tank build, the wording on predatory is ambiguous, and I'm reliant on that skill to keep me alive. if it's working as intended I come pretty close to full health back with every kill. If it's a known exploit I'm about to get banned because ubisoft is about as in touch with their comunity as hitler was sympathetic to the "Jewish condition"

floschi
04-22-2016, 01:33 PM
Make sure you quit the game as logging in and out will not work

Thanks, quitting the game was the one I was looking for :-)

x_RogueFalcon_x
04-22-2016, 01:39 PM
So we have full groups of 240 geared exploit loving players face rolling through the DZ.

I suppose they all have been given a 3 day break but who knows, They do however get to keep their ill gotten booty so in 3 days they will be right back out there face rolling.

So you idea to balance this out is to give us all (exploiters included) 150 phoenix credits?

Your sense of fair play is extremely underwhelming Ubi.

So thanks for the 150 credits I guess which is enough to get exactly nothing. Honestly you guys have screwed up this incursion so bad that about the only way to fix this is to make the 240 gear available at a vendor and try again next incursion, might want to play test the next one before you release it though. Oh and any chance you could make the next one actually fun to play and not more of the mind numbingly boring crap Falcons Lost was/is.

I bought the season pass so you got my $50.00, well played sirs, however I will never buy another Ubi product season pass, a lesson you guys should learn is you can sheer a sheep many times but skin them only once.

slightly_jaded
04-22-2016, 01:52 PM
So thanks for the 150 credits I guess which is enough to get exactly nothing. Honestly you guys have screwed up this incursion so bad that about the only way to fix this is to make the 240 gear available at a vendor and try again next incursion, might want to play test the next one before you release it though. Oh and any chance you could make the next one actually fun to play and not more of the mind numbingly boring crap Falcons Lost was/is.

They did play test it. From the reports I've heard, at launch, no one at ubisoft or massive could beat falcon's lost on challenge mode at launch...Took the gaming community less than a day.

MorrisonSWE
04-22-2016, 02:38 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that... Sorry for going biblical, but can you tell me that you haven't exploited anything even by accident?

Yes I can tell you that I havent exploited anything, but to mention accident in the same sentence as exploited aint quite on par is it? Anyone can ofc do something on accident and notice a bug or glitch ... but when you use that on purpose to get an advantage THAT is when it turns into an exploit and should be punsihed.

kranixseiger
04-22-2016, 02:41 PM
So we have full groups of 240 geared exploit loving players face rolling through the DZ.

I suppose they all have been given a 3 day break but who knows, They do however get to keep their ill gotten booty so in 3 days they will be right back out there face rolling.

So you idea to balance this out is to give us all (exploiters included) 150 phoenix credits?

So thanks for the 150 credits I guess which is enough to get exactly nothing. Honestly you guys have screwed up this incursion so bad that about the only way to fix this is to make the 240 gear available at a vendor and try again next incursion, might want to play test the next one before you release it though.

This. If you can't remove the gear from 240 exploiters then please level the playing field for the people who chose NOT to exploit.

IRON LEGION 78
04-22-2016, 02:45 PM
lets write a list of things for ubisoft to fix on the division?

1- glitches on excursion challenge mission and hard (letting 4 players farm all day so they can go into the dz and blitz honest players)
2- glitches on police academy letting you use a shield and the magical floor shield
3- players running around invincible in the dark zone
4- running to a daily drop in the dz to find out its purple gear cr@p
5- impossible to find green gear to complete sets and dz6 only ever sells nomad kit
6- guns not reloading and firing and a constant lag between your shot and it hitting ai players
7- paying 30 for a season pass only to find out the first 2 excursions are free to everyone and nearly 2 months after buying it all you have received for your 30 is new costumes
8- your inept and lackluster efforts as a major games company to fix these problems and not caring about the people who buy your games which in turn keeps you in a job.
overall this game could have been one of the best made. yet you have managed to build it up for millions to buy and then slap everyone in the face whilst laughing all the way to the bank UBISOFT you are a joke.

inklicker76
04-22-2016, 02:52 PM

I bought the season pass so you got my $50.00, well played sirs, however I will never buy another Ubi product season pass, a lesson you guys should learn is you can sheer a sheep many times but skin them only once.

I agree with your comments about compensating and balancing... but you have missed the point of the 150 phoenix credits. these are for the Dailies not resetting and nothing else.

lawrie567
04-22-2016, 03:02 PM
Following the recent situation with missing Daily Hard and Challenging missions, we will be handing out a global compensation this weekend!

Make sure to log into the game between Friday 12pm CEST and Monday 12pm CEST, to receive 150 Phoenix Credits!

These credits will be redeemable directly at your Reward Claim Vendor, only once per account.

Note that this compensation only applies to accounts created before Friday, April 22, 12pm CEST.

The Division Team

But most of the time, we cant even log in or are you's counting on that

slightly_jaded
04-22-2016, 03:16 PM
Yes I can tell you that I havent exploited anything, but to mention accident in the same sentence as exploited aint quite on par is it? Anyone can ofc do something on accident and notice a bug or glitch ... but when you use that on purpose to get an advantage THAT is when it turns into an exploit and should be punsihed.

You deleted the rest if the post. Would that fit the definition of an acidental exploit? Honestly, the people locked out of the game since launch ( the origonal post) are not going to be compensated for lost time by a (frankly insulting) 150 phoenix credits ( is there anything worthwhile that you can buy for 150 credits?)

This isn't much of a restitution for 3-4 weeks of lockout. Hacking the game and getting caught on a video capture only nets you a three day penalty, but they're talking about perma bans for exploiting crappy code?

Little bit of appropriate use of force would be appreciated.

Velisity
04-22-2016, 03:48 PM
Thanks!

I want this game to be great so badly haha

SMmod
04-22-2016, 04:19 PM
Cool. Thank You.

HisEvilness
04-22-2016, 04:33 PM
150 PC not bad however not what i expect for over 2 weeks being locked out my account.
But then again it would be better if you generate some content for all of us, perhaps a extra incursion previously not planned.

FantasyMeister
04-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Thank you, I found them under the Resources Tab of the rewards vendor. I'm not 100% sure they'll get used as rather than playing The Division full-time I now flit between it and other games, simply because the multiplayer side of things seems so messed up. More single player content, however, might drag me back.

tomjakob
04-22-2016, 05:28 PM
why didnt i get any Phenix credits?? someone else who didnt get either??

Deviant Soul
04-22-2016, 06:24 PM
Massive released buggy code, and while you're trying to figure out the difference between a game mechanic and an exploit ubisoft is walking along behind you with a great big ban hammer like harle quinne walking behind batman. I'm actually worried about his myself, as while I love playing my tank build, the wording on predatory is ambiguous, and I'm reliant on that skill to keep me alive. if it's working as intended I come pretty close to full health back with every kill. If it's a known exploit I'm about to get banned because ubisoft is about as in touch with their comunity as hitler was sympathetic to the "Jewish condition"

Actually, I havent used a single exploit. Was I tempted? Sure. But I've always been good about avoiding using them since they will at some point be removed or fixed. Learned that from years of WoW and watching people use exploits to kill a boss faster only to not be able to kill them once fixed. Bugs.....bugs are a different matter. Lol.

Avorniel
04-22-2016, 06:53 PM
why didnt i get any Phenix credits?? someone else who didnt get either??

Have you tried checking the reward vendor at base of operations under resources it should be there, If not make sure you have quit the game and then rechecked if still nothing best raise a ticket.

:)

Johnniner7
04-22-2016, 07:37 PM
Phoenix Credits are pretty much useless how about put 240 gloves or 204 weapon in base of operation.

MadDogb223
04-22-2016, 11:08 PM
:mad: Your compensation means little. Three day ban for cheating is a joke. If you're found to be cheating it should be perma-ban PERIOD! This is an awesome game, but if you guys don't do something about the cheating on PC soon, it will be abandoned. Everyone will simply go play something else. I was running the DZ today just trying to gain XP and level up, and there were literally 3 cheaters on the same server teleporting around the map killing people. They would sit somewhere, watch the map, and wait for an extraction to be popped, then they would teleport there and one shot them and steal their loot. In the meantime, while waiting for someone to extract, they would just randomly teleport to you and instantly kill you, with no opportunity to even fight back (like you could anyway, their health never goes down.) This will be the death of this game if something isn't done about it very, very soon.

Ph0eniXGT
04-22-2016, 11:34 PM
To the people that are saying that we should get more honestly dont think... We really shouldn't get anything, the amount of glitching 90% of the community have been doing inside the incursion and dz is just stupid..

somebooty619
04-23-2016, 12:40 AM
wow only 150? for all the bug glitch and problem, u should give at least in the vendor all the set lvl 240

you're a bum. get real!!!!

msaffinsurcouf
04-23-2016, 02:03 AM

accidental glitch:

the first time I did the excursion with a group, I was using the sticky bomb, and I used it a few times on the vehicule thinking it was just immune to non-explosive damage.
If I had not gone looking for this forum, I wouldn't have known it was a glitch...
By your definition anybody could argue I used a exploit, only because I spent my time playing instead of reading posts on a forum.

Of course I don't condone obvious glitches like going throught walls and would not mind a light punishement for their use but for now the real priority is to PERMAban the hackers.

Mushashi7
04-23-2016, 05:05 AM
HAHA!

I noticed the 'REWARD' message when I logged in, but I thought I had received some extra of the main currency. I had 60.000 when I logged in.

But thanks for the Phoenix amount though. Nice of you, Ubisoft.

Mush

IIIBelomorIII
04-23-2016, 06:39 AM
so envy to u guys.... wish I have same problem to get this reward!

IcyBone Daddy
04-23-2016, 08:52 AM
thanks

for those that are upset well at least they gave compensation. :)

DarkPhoenix2788
04-23-2016, 10:45 AM

The Division Team

I was told 150+500 PC and i see only 150, did i miss something ? I was even one of those thousands with a wiped character till you brought it back.

MaskedApollo353
04-23-2016, 02:55 PM
I think I got 300 Pheionx Credits as compensation, whoohoo. Also, how do you use them?

mistasams
04-23-2016, 03:54 PM
Thats not what they were compensating for, why can't you take this as 1 positive and move on without being a child...

kidsixx
04-23-2016, 07:01 PM
All I see on here are a bunch of cry babys. This game is awesome as ****. Quit crying and let the game develop. You guys act like they should release 100% full blown game with all out content to go with. Get the fack outta here with all that QQ. Go play minecraft or some easy game.

Syr.Jake
04-23-2016, 08:04 PM
I was told 150+500 PC and i see only 150, did i miss something ? I was even one of those thousands with a wiped character till you brought it back.

150 PC is for everyone for the 3 days that the Daily Missions where missing just before 1.1 launched.

The 500 is rumored to be for those who were locked out of the game due to the Backpack Inventory Bug.

If you were locked out of the game because of that bug and you did not get the 500 PC, contact support and verify that affected users are supposed to get the 500 PC.

punx63
04-23-2016, 09:06 PM
Uh I think your company as a whole needs to do a hell of a lot better than just a 150 phoenix credits to make up for just one of the numerous problems that are plaguing this game. By the way do you know that there are still spammer and bots in the chats spamming stuff that the /ignore or /report does not stop at all? Nice way to fix things guys..... Maybe get some actual moderators and admin in game to stop this kind of mess and start permanently banning player accounts that have hacked and or cheated? There are tons of people streaming and posting stuff to Youtube showing this and well no one has done anything about that at all. How many people have to publicly show your failings before something is actually done?

SAMPS0N707
04-24-2016, 06:45 AM
You deleted the rest if the post. Would that fit the definition of an acidental exploit? Honestly, the people locked out of the game since launch ( the origonal post) are not going to be compensated for lost time by a (frankly insulting) 150 phoenix credits ( is there anything worthwhile that you can buy for 150 credits?)

This isn't much of a restitution for 3-4 weeks of lockout. Hacking the game and getting caught on a video capture only nets you a three day penalty, but they're talking about perma bans for exploiting crappy code?

Little bit of appropriate use of force would be appreciated.

Accidental exploit? Wow! I have heard them all. I can say for myself that I have not used an exploit in this game, nor any other. First before getting back to the point: I love games, I love what the game has to offer, and I love trying to achieve the best I can from that game. But never would I "cheat" myself from getting the true potential from the game by using an exploit to advance myself. Ex) I am typically a lone wolf as I cant find time between my work schedules and my friends' to get on with them enough for good playing time, I have seen many players' maps, and so many unfinished missions. I have completed everything possible in pve, and reason being is I want to enjoy every aspect of the game.

Now back, accidental?? I think not. And I have heard from friends, "well if I don't use this exploit, then I am going to be at a huge disadvantage from everyone else in the DZ." True? Probably. Yes almost definitely, especially because they have let it go this long without a fix. I remember this old saying that we all don't like to hear including myself, " if so and so jumped off a bridge would you jump too?" Not me, I want all I can get from the game the way it was meant to be played.

I do have to agree with the 150 credits though, wow thanks for that, maybe I'll get a Ferrari instead of finishing this game.

This game started great, however it's been exploit after exploit, time allotted to play ( individuals without jobs) &/or exploit users griefing individuals minding their own simply trying to get somewhere on the short amount of time they have to play.
Maybe it's my fault for thinking I could play this game casualy, as I have a nine to five. It would be nice to actually be able to play this exploitable incursion without using the exploit, and without having some dou*&e leave in the middle. I haven't beaten the incursion yet, therefore no gear set loot, because I refuse to exploit and they don't give a single player difficulty. My fault for not having a team? Maybe so, but there should still be options for single player to get that same type of loot, maybe not the incursion but some mission or purchasable.

SAMPS0N707
04-24-2016, 06:48 AM
Oh did I mention that yes they should perma ban anyone using exploits, 3 day ban first offense, perma ban second.

That being said, fix your game, and this wouldn't be a problem

teflon skull
04-24-2016, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry but this is silly. This game is a complete debacle of negligence. More and more perks/talents are being found that do not work exactly as intended/designed under normal circumstances. You can fall through the ground often and get looped in it, get the emote wheel freeze, missions not starting, and one of the first bugs I ever reported is still in game and not on the known issues list. That's only naming a few without discussing crafting, loot drop changes, the DZ, and endgame that are all awful. I would get a refund if I could. Regardless, this game will be the last money Massive will ever receive from me. I regret supporting this game or recommending it to friends and strangers. You fooled me with Alpha and Betas. You won't have the chance to do it again. I don't blame anyone in particular. I blame Massive as a company. Massive ignored input, bug reports, and warnings about cheating. Someone in charge there failed us. 150 PhC is an insult. I didn't want anything other than a fixed game.

Good Day.

And of course... missions have been stuck on repeat for how long? Why would you even use a static rotation with no future plan or mechanic for them?

slightly_jaded
04-24-2016, 08:51 AM
All I see on here are a bunch of cry babys. This game is awesome as ****. Quit crying and let the game develop. You guys act like they should release 100% full blown game with all out content to go with. Get the fack outta here with all that QQ. Go play minecraft or some easy game.

Well if they were a real game developer who had released a decade ago to real gamers who actually expect a game to actually be released in a finished state...Then Yes...

Unfortunately that isn't where game development is these days. Developers, especially those on fixed schedules think nothing of releasing a buggy, unfinished, broken, unworkable product that they'll just fix in patch, and then get upset at players for trying to workaround buggy code to actually get a workable game. So basically anyone that might have dropped a mobile cover next to a wall. Smart covered a shield. Is using any sort of gear talent that might not be working the way the developers intended is waiting to see how ****ing psychotic massive is going to get on their "all glitchers must be banned" kick. It's like ubisoft banning someone for uploading a video detailing the AC:Unity glitches....O wait, they did that.

slightly_jaded
04-24-2016, 08:57 AM
Accidental exploit? Wow! I have heard them all. I can say for myself that I have not used an exploit in this game, nor any other. First before getting back to the point: I love games, I love what the game has to offer, and I love trying to achieve the best I can from that game. But never would I "cheat" myself from getting the true potential from the game by using an exploit to advance myself. Ex) I am typically a lone wolf as I cant find time between my work schedules and my friends' to get on with them enough for good playing time, I have seen many players' maps, and so many unfinished missions. I have completed everything possible in pve, and reason being is I want to enjoy every aspect of the game.

Now back, accidental?? I think not. And I have heard from friends, "well if I don't use this exploit, then I am going to be at a huge disadvantage from everyone else in the DZ." True? Probably. Yes almost definitely, especially because they have let it go this long without a fix. I remember this old saying that we all don't like to hear including myself, " if so and so jumped off a bridge would you jump too?" Not me, I want all I can get from the game the way it was meant to be played.

I do have to agree with the 150 credits though, wow thanks for that, maybe I'll get a Ferrari instead of finishing this game.

This game started great, however it's been exploit after exploit, time allotted to play ( individuals without jobs) &/or exploit users griefing individuals minding their own simply trying to get somewhere on the short amount of time they have to play.
Maybe it's my fault for thinking I could play this game casualy, as I have a nine to five. It would be nice to actually be able to play this exploitable incursion without using the exploit, and without having some dou*&e leave in the middle. I haven't beaten the incursion yet, therefore no gear set loot, because I refuse to exploit and they don't give a single player difficulty. My fault for not having a team? Maybe so, but there should still be options for single player to get that same type of loot, maybe not the incursion but some mission or purchasable.

Another person who jumped on a snippet of a post and didn't read the origonal text. Is anyone disagreeing this game is buggy as **** ATM? There are any number of ways that a player might be following something they think is a game mechanic, but is ambiguous. My point in the origonal text was I am using predatory. I have built a build around it. The language in the text is ambiguous like a lot of massive's **** ups. If massive should suddenly decide that this is a glitch, I'm looking at a three day time out at least, or a permaban if they look at the fact I play that character most of the time because it's fun.... I'd call that an accidental exploit.

Old Raven NL
04-24-2016, 02:29 PM
and when are we finally getting some answers from the developers?

Get some decent end game PVE.. non ******* DZ.. so you can finally enjoy the game just playing on your own.
Sick of these roque groups shooting at everything that moves.

Groups camping at DZ entrance.. have pictures and names for you if you need proof.

This entire week the same Daily mission... are you serious!

Stutter in DZ on xbox one.. makes it unplayable.. but then again.. the DZ is already unplayable with all these rogue asshats.

Why on earth did I buy a season pass?...

At least give the few players who still seem to believe in this game some answers!

So next tuesday during server maintenance.. don't pretend there is nothing wrong with the Division.. but talk about what you are doing to fix this game!

And stop giving compensations.. just fix the damn game! And finally get some decent PVE end game content in there...

unbelievable .. what a mess.

Old Raven NL
04-24-2016, 08:44 PM
To the developers:

Please start your monday morning staff meeting with the following video made by streamers.
Start communicating with the community, listen and give some feedback on what you plan on doing to keep the Division alive.

https://youtu.be/lXTjMSYPbbI

Fragmagnet_GB
04-24-2016, 10:03 PM
what about compensation for the amount of time im expected to expend once i hit 30 and can't progress any further due to rogue hunter packs in DZ making it pointless to go in.. either solo or in groups.... or the excursions.. i can't do them either as i can't get enough decent armour or weapons to survive past wave 4

so i basically paid for a game to get lvl 30 and thats it.... nothing more at all

Warsuperior
04-24-2016, 10:26 PM
I bought 100euro sleeper agent pack. I have to say I was a ******* fool.
When I first saw this game, I was amazed and bought the collectors edition. At first game was ok, then came hackers, then you decided to not punish going rogue, then you made crafting total ******** by increasing material needs, then you put best items and recipes to DZ what is filled with idiotic kids with hacks. I want to play PVE not PVP nonstop. I would play PVP occasionally but then I want it to be fair, not getting killed by hackers.

Your items are broken, your talents bug middle of fight and thats not even worse! your gun "jams" on its last bullet and you cannot reload it or do anything, you just have to switch guns and see it happen again.
You try save yourself with heal skill but nooo it bugs too. THen comes cheater who kills you instant, steals all your items, your xp, your funds that you ******* hard grinded for hours!

Your decision are idiotic to be honest! Get the ******* best items AWAY from DARK ZONE until you can deal with the HACKERS!
Crafting is impossible and so is rerolling stats. Your gold are gone in seconds and best is that you try roll "scavenging 88%" as example and it gives you 3 CHOICES AND THEY ARE ******* SAME SCAVENGING 88%

Your items that shouild reduce damage increase it!

I can deal with bugs but not with nothing to do than run same old places over and over. Game is boring and only interesting or lets say best place to get crafting gear is DZ and every other player is a hacker.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? ANSWER US PLEASE!
p.s. I want a refund for game and season pass.

Dnias_X
04-24-2016, 11:34 PM
I bought 100euro sleeper agent pack. I have to say I was a ******* fool.
When I first saw this game, I was amazed and bought the collectors edition. At first game was ok, then came hackers, then you decided to not punish going rogue, then you made crafting total ******** by increasing material needs, then you put best items and recipes to DZ what is filled with idiotic kids with hacks. I want to play PVE not PVP nonstop. I would play PVP occasionally but then I want it to be fair, not getting killed by hackers.

Your items are broken, your talents bug middle of fight and thats not even worse! your gun "jams" on its last bullet and you cannot reload it or do anything, you just have to switch guns and see it happen again.
You try save yourself with heal skill but nooo it bugs too. THen comes cheater who kills you instant, steals all your items, your xp, your funds that you ******* hard grinded for hours!

Your decision are idiotic to be honest! Get the ******* best items AWAY from DARK ZONE until you can deal with the HACKERS!
Crafting is impossible and so is rerolling stats. Your gold are gone in seconds and best is that you try roll "scavenging 88%" as example and it gives you 3 CHOICES AND THEY ARE ******* SAME SCAVENGING 88%

Your items that shouild reduce damage increase it!

I can deal with bugs but not with nothing to do than run same old places over and over. Game is boring and only interesting or lets say best place to get crafting gear is DZ and every other player is a hacker.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? ANSWER US PLEASE!
p.s. I want a refund for game and season pass.

Dude it was well known that the DZ would have the better gear. It was information giving to everyone well before release. The only thing that is worth anything in the DZ are the blueprints for the guns. They cost about 230k DZ funds. They are located in the Safe House in zone 6.

Also why would they punish you going rogue? The higher rank you are with rogue status, the more XP and fundz you lose. Is that not punishment enough?

CaliJoe090
04-25-2016, 12:00 AM

Ha! You should have seen how bad SWTOR was when it launched. That was probably THE worst of the few MMOs I've played.

Littleweasel
04-25-2016, 04:43 PM
150 didn't even add up to the amount people lost out on since you could get 70 per day and it was down 3 days should have been at least 210 and if a person had 4 characters they could have gotten as much as 840 in the 3 days they couldn't get any.

imo each person should have gotten at least 210pc for each character they had at level 30

nyko1000
04-25-2016, 07:20 PM
lets write a list of things for ubisoft to fix on the division?

1- glitches on excursion challenge mission and hard (letting 4 players farm all day so they can go into the dz and blitz honest players)
2- glitches on police academy letting you use a shield and the magical floor shield
3- players running around invincible in the dark zone
4- running to a daily drop in the dz to find out its purple gear cr@p
5- impossible to find green gear to complete sets and dz6 only ever sells nomad kit
6- guns not reloading and firing and a constant lag between your shot and it hitting ai players
7- paying 30 for a season pass only to find out the first 2 excursions are free to everyone and nearly 2 months after buying it all you have received for your 30 is new costumes
8- your inept and lackluster efforts as a major games company to fix these problems and not caring about the people who buy your games which in turn keeps you in a job.
overall this game could have been one of the best made. yet you have managed to build it up for millions to buy and then slap everyone in the face whilst laughing all the way to the bank UBISOFT you are a joke.

I also feel cheated! I have gotten only 2 good drops one in the DZ and one that was barley worth anything! Everything else is pure horse crap! That menu lag is BS wtf did u all do to make it worse!

nyko1000
04-25-2016, 07:23 PM
thanks

for those that are upset well at least they gave compensation. :)

how is that compensation? it was almost like getting nothing with the cost of crafting and converting it was a slap in the face u can get that just doing some missions.

IcyBone Daddy
04-26-2016, 03:30 AM
how is that compensation? it was almost like getting nothing with the cost of crafting and converting it was a slap in the face u can get that just doing some missions.

simple they could have given nothing. i was in the same boat as most as everyone else. remember it is a game not real life. just take a deep breath and relax. as for the pc version well their frustration is valid with all the hacks\cheats that is plauging them.

Mr_Gibbins
04-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Didn't receive the compensation despite logging in and checking the reward vendor each day.

Could you update please on when we will receive the compensation.

V0ltaGe_PT
04-26-2016, 12:57 PM
simple they could have given nothing. i was in the same boat as most as everyone else. remember it is a game not real life. just take a deep breath and relax. as for the pc version well their frustration is valid with all the hacks\cheats that is plauging them.

it's not only in DZ, yestarday i joined the incursion in challenge mode and there ware 2 guys cheating big time, their weapon was firing not stop during all incursion, the damn bullets would do a 180 turn and all of them landing in the head of the AI oponents, each wave was beeing cleaned in a matter of seconds, no need to say in the last seconds to the finish of the incursion those 2 kicked me and the other honest dude from the team. wast of time.
how can this be, in ghost recon phantoms that was free to play, ubi would permabann reported players, and in a ****ing AAA title that people waited for 3 years and made a record in sales, they don't do anything. not even a damn report link on the menu....sincerely i bought the game and the season pass, and actualy i debate myself if i should turm my pc to play these days.

V0ltaGe_PT
04-26-2016, 01:14 PM
and by the way i got a response from support 3 weeks after opening the tickect about beeing locked out from the game due to infinite loading, an automated response i doubt it was a person, and no compensation at all till now

V0ltaGe_PT
04-26-2016, 01:26 PM
As any of you receive The compensation of The 500PC and crafting materials for The infinite loading bug?

Gumbus
04-26-2016, 04:31 PM
I have not gotten anything as of yet. Other then the one announcement that said "in a couple days" and massives version of a couple is way different from the rest of the world, I am still waiting.

V0ltaGe_PT
04-26-2016, 05:05 PM
i only received the 150PC as everyone else for the missing daylies.

UrbanKhan72
04-26-2016, 10:07 PM
What about compensation for those of us locked out of the game for weeks with the back pack glitch gt obey demons platform xbox one

EZ5902
04-26-2016, 10:42 PM
I never got my challenge mode daily today... Anyone else had this issue?

x8oN3zX
04-26-2016, 11:18 PM
I really am grateful that I played this game every day it was out except this weekend. Why wasn't an email or message sent in UPlay to let people know about this credit? Why should you have to log in over a period of a couple days to receive compensation for issues this game has had since the beginning. I don't end up receiving any Phoenix credits because I was working on the road and decided to take a few days off while they fix the game. I experienced the lack of daily missions so why aren't the phoenix credits given to all who were logged in during those days? I guess I should expect nothing less as Ubisoft fails at Planning 101.

BroHamBone
04-27-2016, 07:17 AM
I never got my challenge mode daily today... Anyone else had this issue?

Both Hard and Challenge are under Warrengate Power Plant. Yea, i was confused until someone in chat mentioned they played it on challenging. I said to myself, why would someone run challenging on that map to begin with....derp, its a daily!

OnePunchLuffy
04-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Will you compensate me for the missing weekly challenge loot? If I don't get 240 loot after completing FL CM one each week I don't see why I should continue to play this game.

D4NINHO
04-27-2016, 03:22 PM
Why does everyone mention wildlands, it's just another version of the game Just cause.

The trailor shows the game as a copy with a little bit of squad action, so its just cause with co-op.

this is the company that hyped up watchdogs and look at the rubbish that was......

DESTRO-AJU
04-28-2016, 02:13 AM
AM PLAYING OVER ONE WEEK ONLY AND DYING FOR UBISOFT CHEATERS WHAT IS HAPPENING
WORK DURING THE DAY IN HOPE AND PLAY OF HAPPINESS A GAME struck me SINCE THE BETA AND COME ME DECEPICIONADO AFTER LAUNCH GAME THIS TOTALLY WITH BUG EXPLOITS WITHOUT SPEAKING TO THIS TOTALLY OF INFESTED ALL OF HACKERS TYPES AND SAD SEE A COMPANY THAT PROFIT HIGH WITH SALE OF THE GAME AND NOT GIVE SUPPORT AND GUARANTEE TO ITS CUSTOMERS THAT ASAP FARA CORRECTIONS TO REMEDY THE PROBLEMS HAVE MORE OR INSPIRATION TO PLAY WHEN STOP TO THINK IN MY MANY dEATHS THAT HAD IN THE LAST DAYS CHEATERS VI COMMUNITY FORUM ADMINISTRATOR EVEN DIE PRO HACKER WHO KILLED ME LILILILILILILIL AND NOBODY TAKES NEMUMA PROVIDENCIA

OVER THE STIMULUS THAT HAD NOT PLAY MORE AND GUARANTEE THAT WILL NOT BE THE SOLE SOON THIS GAME WILL BURIED BECAUSE NOBODY HACKERS FIGHTING THE GAME ERRORS ARE SMALL IN SIZE TO MAKING HACKERS WITH US WE ARE PLAYERS TO CORRECT ERROR AND MOST IMPORTANT MOST IMPORTANT AND END CROOKS.

DasChief1
04-28-2016, 03:48 AM
I'm more concerned with what made them choose this particular issue to compensate us for, out of all the issues? Are we going to be compensated for those as well?

tropolite
04-28-2016, 04:16 AM
I said it in the General Discussion area but I'll say it here too...

Thanks Massive/Ubisoft. I really appreciate the 150 PhCredits, something you didn't really have to do but you guys did it anyway.

MAESTROONE
04-28-2016, 05:46 PM
All these fixes to the base game but none to the dark zone . Didnt the live stream just get killed by a hacker . I mean i can go against lvl32 ai and win but . How about the guys teleporting through wall . No reload m60 with constant explosive rounds in pvp rougs spawn camping check points and safe houses . But were more worried about the incurrision being glitched hell ican barely play the dark zone now . Between all the one shot kills, running through walls , and people taking no dammage

TH3MDN
04-28-2016, 11:16 PM

Have you ever played The Division? This game is just plain broken. Probably more so than BF4 was. Ubi has now taken the "****tiest Game Company" crown from EA and they continue to get worse. They have stopped listening to us altogether. It's like Nachti and his cohorts are crying in a room because of all the mean PC Master race members. Ubi should do themselves a favor and NEVER port anything to PC again. Stick with consoles. They have already lost a huge portion of PC gamers. I will NEVER buy another anything from Ubi. They care about their $. Once they have that, they don't care. The devs have friends who are known glitchers, and have been known to hack in the past themselves. They are a group of absolutely classless individuals. I feel sorry for the people who bought the season pass and already quit the game. I can't wait for all of the paid DLC to make next to nothing on the PC end. Massive is nothing more than a group of amateurs who are now laughing all the way to the bank. **** them.

MajorNutJob
04-29-2016, 03:39 AM
Have you ever played The Division? This game is just plain broken. Probably more so than BF4 was. Ubi has now taken the "****tiest Game Company" crown from EA and they continue to get worse. They have stopped listening to us altogether. It's like Nachti and his cohorts are crying in a room because of all the mean PC Master race members. Ubi should do themselves a favor and NEVER port anything to PC again. Stick with consoles. They have already lost a huge portion of PC gamers. I will NEVER buy another anything from Ubi. They care about their $. Once they have that, they don't care. The devs have friends who are known glitchers, and have been known to hack in the past themselves. They are a group of absolutely classless individuals. I feel sorry for the people who bought the season pass and already quit the game. I can't wait for all of the paid DLC to make next to nothing on the PC end. Massive is nothing more than a group of amateurs who are now laughing all the way to the bank. **** them.

Couldnt agree more. I actually liked the concept of this game, just sucks they stopped or likely never gave a **** about it after they finally made bank on. My last Ubi game as well, finally pushed me over the fence on this one.. I dont buy an EA titles anymore either.

cyborg20000
04-29-2016, 09:15 AM
ho giocato un paio di ore e il giorno dopo va in manutenzione e non si avvia pi.

OldGrumpyGamer
04-29-2016, 11:50 AM
Couldnt agree more. I actually liked the concept of this game, just sucks they stopped or likely never gave a **** about it after they finally made bank on.

So that's why they have updated the game several times in the month since it got released?

And for those thinking this is worst release ever, let me just mention Final Fantasy XIV, Diablo III and actually World of Warcraft.
WOW had a November launch and still had huge problems in January. The first couple of weeks for Diablo III was just a very long list of people don't getting on or repeatedly getting disconnected.
FF XIV took about 1.5 YEARS(!) before it got stable.

N3GAT1VE_CR33P
04-29-2016, 02:08 PM
And for those thinking this is worst release ever, let me just mention Final Fantasy XIV, Diablo III and actually World of Warcraft.
WOW had a November launch and still had huge problems in January. The first couple of weeks for Diablo III was just a very long list of people don't getting on or repeatedly getting disconnected.
FF XIV took about 1.5 YEARS(!) before it got stable.

... I would also add Defiance to the list of rocky MMO launchings.

danander11
04-29-2016, 03:27 PM
I've checked several times a day since the announcement and nothing was there... Anyone else not see it?

JLT1963
04-29-2016, 03:38 PM
I've checked several times a day since the announcement and nothing was there... Anyone else not see it?

Same here, never got my suit for yearly pass, and was seriously cheated when the phoenix credits were handed out.

Hihiirokane
04-29-2016, 03:51 PM

'Plain broken' is a bit far out don't you think?

- The game has loot / drop rate issues at the top end of the scale. Nothing new for any online game with progression through gear. Remember Diablo 3?
- The game has a very underwhelming anti-cheat and anti hack in place. This is being addressed currently, apparently.
- The game has known some exploits. Again, nothing new for a loot driven game. There have been TONS of instances in many different games where one could exploit drops. And if it doesn't exist, players make it happen through smart grouping and speed runs anyway.

However:

- The game runs well, is optimized, smooth
- It has virtually no CTD bugs
- No memory leaks
- Matchmaking works, though not perfectly - again nothing out of the ordinary
- It looks good
- The controls have been translated well to the PC
- Game options are extensive, as if a PC first game
- Overall a solid console port

Again, 'plain broken' ? Only the people who nolifed this game since release say this, because they are running into a gear/progression wall. What's new boys?

Ag3nt-oranje
04-30-2016, 01:52 AM
Well no daily hard or challenging missions again , I wait to even log in because it's something to do in this game. So I just logged back out to play something else. You sure missed the mark with what players were going to do after the main story was over. SMH

Ag3nt-oranje
04-30-2016, 01:55 AM
Also, you give out the Pheonix credits when there are no missions, but if there are no missions or anything besides the dark zone what good are the credits anyway.

Hakgova
04-30-2016, 01:57 AM
No daily combat missions again this weekend. Does that mean we will get some more free Phoenix credits? :)

Littleweasel
04-30-2016, 02:11 AM
probably more pc that will not add up to the amount you lose out on again

briljin01
04-30-2016, 02:44 AM
Hopefully we don't have to wait til Thursday to get this fixed...

SirTexasSir
04-30-2016, 03:14 AM
No daily combat missions again this weekend. Does that mean we will get some more free Phoenix credits? :)

150 wasn't even close to what I would of made. I have 3 level 30 chars and that wouldn't been what one char would of made those few day doing my dailies. Than times that by 3?

Not to mention I been gone 2-3 weeks taking a break to come back to no dailies....well time to go play other games now.

Hoggzon
04-30-2016, 03:23 AM
just logged in and saw that there is no daylies. 04:21 16/04/30 i did no daylies on 16/04/29

QuliusCaesar
04-30-2016, 05:10 AM
I have been staying with this game despite all things wrong and honestly, after the first time you all realized that this is hard coded into your system, why wouldn't you make sure it didn't happen again. I understand we are all human and we all make mistakes, I get that, but you all are a multi-million dollar video game company making the same mistakes every single week.

I brought this game because I played the beta and thought "WOW, THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT". And now I feel like either you all just don't care that you keep repeating the same mistakes or you all hired a bunch of idiots.

I won't pretend like I know what's wrong but then again, I'm not a video game designer and I needn't have that knowledge.

I appreciate you making this game challenging and difficult because it has been rewarding to defeat difficult missions...but I only sign into play the dailies, that then leads me to the dark zone with my team...no dailies, no game..and I'm certain I am no the only one who does this.

Please fix the issues because I paid $100 dollars for this and honestly, I feel like I'm wasting money and if this is how massive is handling there new gen games...I think I'll go play rocket league.

FushiRyuu
04-30-2016, 05:53 AM
So, this happens for the start of the weekend, and will probably not be fixed before Monday.
Sure, we will get some phoenix cred compensation, but not even getting those creds will help with crafting...
I mean, with both the nerf, and not having really good recipes for crafting available, the only way to get the good gear is farming challenging missions and Falcon Lost?

AngarakGod
04-30-2016, 06:39 AM
So, this happens for the start of the weekend, and will probably not be fixed before Monday.
Sure, we will get some phoenix cred compensation, but not even getting those creds will help with crafting...
I mean, with both the nerf, and not having really good recipes for crafting available, the only way to get the good gear is farming challenging missions and Falcon Lost?

And Falcon Lost is hard as hell.... I still have not beaten that ****....

DIRTDIVER32318
04-30-2016, 06:49 AM
Hey better than nothing I'll take it. Also can your PLEASE fix the fact that the pakhan and Cassidy are still available so annoying haha

flashbak420
04-30-2016, 06:52 AM
Da hell is wrong with you ubi?

...buncha base rank amateurs.

DIRTDIVER32318
04-30-2016, 06:53 AM
Hey better than nothing I'll take it. Also can your PLEASE fix the fact that the pakhan and Cassidy are still available so annoying haha (also man some people are so ungrateful) thanks for the free 150 phc

DIRTDIVER32318
04-30-2016, 06:57 AM
Also sorry for the double post phone is wack!

ReiShadowheart
04-30-2016, 07:43 AM
I decided against my better judgement to log on to go to the darkzone and see how many haxxers are still around to find that I after a long absence have no daily missions :nonchalance: I thought this was fixed a while ago.

ReiShadowheart
04-30-2016, 08:04 AM
I decided against my better judgement to log on to go to the darkzone and see how many haxxers are still around to find that I after a long absence have no daily missions :nonchalance: I thought this was fixed a while ago.

Oh, there was one hacker in DZ so far though.

Whered the edit button go?

Hyperion282
04-30-2016, 08:27 AM
And the dailies are missing again. Way past the point of being a joke, this game is a wreck.

slopat
04-30-2016, 08:52 AM
So are we being "compensated" again? This is an Alpha, right?

Communicating the fact that there are no dailys and a brief explanation as well as indicating how long the situation will last would be a really good move on your part guys. Seriously.

IvanosNL
04-30-2016, 08:57 AM
this isnt fun anymore. the game is so broken! as of today again there are no daily mission. let me guess, we some louzy phoenix credits to shut up? ****it, this isnt what i have paid for! i want some descent compensation. really thinking hard on selling my game, lost my confidence in ubi soft to be honest.....

IvanosNL
04-30-2016, 08:59 AM
oh and the fun part is, if im trying to send a ticket, it even bugs and says tnx for sending a ticket about assasins creed? come on guys, i was on the division site.... rly???

well the division is one way to milk a load of players of there money....

CrazyScots
04-30-2016, 11:56 AM
:cool:
More awesome rewards! i couldn't believe my luck when i unlocked my season pass DLC the other day. A bunch of level 4 light green gear and a some water bottles / protein bars.
As you can imagine, this helped a great deal in completing hard missions like the new incursion.

:nonchalance:
yeh the dlc is really paying off for me 2...if they don't release missions on dlc only I want my money back.....2 incursion missions are free the rest better be only dlc...

Ag3nt-oranje
04-30-2016, 12:13 PM
The best part of all this, They screw up the Daily missions and then as compensation the hand out a but load of Phoenix Credits to all the players, Just as compensation please except this present from us.

Phoenix Credits are a made up thing, they can hand out a bazillion and who cares, they aren't even real it cost's them nothing and we all run away happy to spend our made up credits in the game playing the same missions over and over. LMAO

Eziras
04-30-2016, 02:12 PM
Thank you for the compensation Ubi, sad that the Dailys has gotten bugged again, but at least I won't be without the Phoenix I would otherwise have lost :)

Oh and just to be clear, I am saying that without any kind of sarcasm, reading some of the other posts here I thought I'd better point that out, I wish people would just calm the flux down :p

DARKFALL62
04-30-2016, 11:11 PM
If they do give an apology gift again, at the very least it should be for all level 30 characters, not just 1 gift per account. The amount should be based on the number of days it was down, as in what we could have earned and if they were decent people, they'd add a little something for the extended annoyances they have allowed us to suffer. I am, however, betting on a small amount of Phoenix credits and a weak apology. Why bother being decent, when so many bootlickers keep thanking them for the weak compensation last time? To me, the 150 felt like a slap in the face, after the time I have spent daily, trying to build my level 30 characters into something playable...

Eziras
04-30-2016, 11:46 PM
If they do give an apology gift again, at the very least it should be for all level 30 characters, not just 1 gift per account. The amount should be based on the number of days it was down, as in what we could have earnedI can kinda agree with you on that one, the reward should be multiplied with the number of lvl 30s you have on your account, would be fair, but then again not everyone do all the daily missions, I for example only do the "Hard" ones, so it wouldn't really be fair that I should be the same amount as people who normally do all of it, so going with a set amount of credits for all is probably the best way to do it.

I am, however, betting on a small amount of Phoenix credits and a weak apology. Why bother being decent, when so many bootlickers keep thanking them for the weak compensation last time?If you ever played WoW or SWTOR you would be thankful for any compensation at all, so forgive me for being thankful for for the first time in my 25+ years of gaming to see something like this as it is kinda new to me :p

Littleweasel
05-01-2016, 12:16 AM
If they do give an apology gift again, at the very least it should be for all level 30 characters, not just 1 gift per account. The amount should be based on the number of days it was down, as in what we could have earned and if they were decent people, they'd add a little something for the extended annoyances they have allowed us to suffer. I am, however, betting on a small amount of Phoenix credits and a weak apology. Why bother being decent, when so many bootlickers keep thanking them for the weak compensation last time? To me, the 150 felt like a slap in the face, after the time I have spent daily, trying to build my level 30 characters into something playable...

agreed it should be character based and not account based at 70fc per account per day

TGxGulgir
05-01-2016, 12:29 AM
I can't speak for everyone here but @Ubisoft it is quiet clear that the player base is really pissed off and annoyed with the current state of the game.
I appreciate the Phoenix Credits as a compensation for the missing dailies but it doesn't make the community happy or gets them back to playing the game. You have a list of things that you have forwarded to the DEV Team and the transparency is nice of you but most of the things stated in there are minor issues. You guys really need to address the major, game breaking issues and step up the game! Otherwise you ll have a game with great potential and no one playing it anymore. You also will have a bad reputation as a publisher and selling new games in the future may become a lot harder, especially when it comes to PRE ORDERs, Season Passes and DLCs.
As i said before i can't talk for everyone here but i definitely learned my lesson now and i will stop pre ordering games in the future. I'd rather wait a month and read reviews, watch videos on youtube and read articles about the games before i buy them and i wish more people would do the same. That seems to be the only way for us players to show the industry our loss of trust in some publishers.

Scottoest
05-01-2016, 03:07 AM
Who cares? You're out 20 Phoenix Credits for a Challenging daily, and 20 more if you do both of the Hard dailies (why even bother? You can run a Challenging mission and get 30 in, at worst, the same amount of time). And you'll probably be credited them via a "gift" in a few days anyway.

The occasional missing dailies are about 97th on the list of issues currently affecting the game. Quit whining, take 15 minutes, and breeze through Lincoln Tunnel for the 500th time.

HarryWolfe
05-01-2016, 05:15 AM

i'd have agreed with you 2+weeks ago.

Currently I and many others cannot even get the game to run, I have 250+hours of playtime, others have had less than a day of playtime.

Where's the compensation for being unable to even load the game we bought? Massive? UBISOFT? It took 2 weeks to even get a response from Support, and that was a fairly standard "delete your settings folder" response and I haven't heard back from them since (getting on close to yet another week :P).

Please fix your game :P

StrawhatJesse
05-02-2016, 03:35 AM
When will the players(like myself) get the compensation for missing characters/backpack bug? or was that just something someone made up...?

sapo3181
05-02-2016, 05:41 AM
What about compensation for the characters being missing? You should give us 500 phoenix credits for that mishap.

Bavo84
05-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Well I'm stiLL waiting for the first lot of compensation that I never got, so guessing I won't get this one either.

KaotixDemon
05-03-2016, 12:13 AM
What about compensation for the characters being missing? You should give us 500 phoenix credits for that mishap.

check your rewards vendor in the BOO..tab all the way right should be there. if not, they said it would take 2 weeks for all to get.

h41fbak3d
05-03-2016, 03:39 AM
Yep. I never received any credits for missing dailies etc. In fact, tonight the dailies arent there again and regular missions are not paying out the rewards.

Seriously Ubisoft get it together, this is some of the most horrific maintenance of a game Ive witnessed in quite some time.

lonelywolf66
05-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Where's our dailies today?