PDA

View Full Version : Question for AEP owner

Lt.Davis
03-15-2004, 11:05 AM
How do you switch position to the rata when you flying the TB3 with 2 rata on the wing. Are you pressing 'c' to switch to any one of them just like change to gunner position in bomber?

About the 'Mistel' how to control the engine of the Mistel, seen to me that there are total of 3 engine (including yours) is't some thing like you press 1 for the 1st engine and so on.

With carrying the big mistel bomb, will the two engines help for the speed?

How about the BF110, nice to fly?

Thanks!

Speed is the KEY.

Lt.Davis
03-15-2004, 11:05 AM
How do you switch position to the rata when you flying the TB3 with 2 rata on the wing. Are you pressing 'c' to switch to any one of them just like change to gunner position in bomber?

About the 'Mistel' how to control the engine of the Mistel, seen to me that there are total of 3 engine (including yours) is't some thing like you press 1 for the 1st engine and so on.

With carrying the big mistel bomb, will the two engines help for the speed?

Thanks!

Speed is the KEY.

Gato-Loco
03-15-2004, 01:38 PM
"How do you switch position to the rata when you flying the TB3 with 2 rata on the wing. Are you pressing 'c' to switch to any one of them just like change to gunner position in bomber?"

You can't. You have to decide if you want to fly the bomber or the rata before starting the mission. The AI takes the control on the other planes. There is a "release planes" key to separate ther ratas from the TB-3.

"About the 'Mistel' how to control the engine of the Mistel, seen to me that there are total of 3 engine (including yours) is't some thing like you press 1 for the 1st engine and so on."

Yes. Just like that.

"With carrying the big mistel bomb, will the two engines help for the speed?"

For sure. It is very hard (or impossible?) to fly the mistel only with the FW190's engine.

A beauty!! One of my favorites.

Rab03
03-16-2004, 12:53 AM
It is impossible to fly the Mistel with only Fw engine working.
I believe (just guessing) that Mistel can't fly much faster than couple of km/h than original Ju88. Maybe Fw can add some speed to Ju88, not vice versa.