PDA

View Full Version : Hood on/off option without being stealth

Isaeltoribio
04-21-2016, 08:17 AM
hello ubisoft, jut want to say im enjoying syndicate, I like to play the game while having the Hood on like in ac 2, I would like an option in the outfit screen to keep the Hood on while not in stealth, this is something players will take advantage of.

Ubi-JollyCharly
04-21-2016, 11:18 AM
Helle Assassin and welcome on the forum!

Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass it on to the team :)
Though I must say it will be more something to take into account for a future game than for Syndicate, as it would be complicated to change this now.

JollyCharly

adster01
04-21-2016, 05:31 PM
i personally liked how in AC4 how Edward would put his hood on in enemy territory but take it off while in a safe zone automatically i wish UBISOFT would bring that back

Markaccus
04-22-2016, 11:28 AM
Walking round with a hood on, sneaking or not, probably would raise suspicions, so I like the fact that your character acts all "cloak-n-dagger" when you put it up. In reality, you would want to fit in under normal circumstances, and hoods generally look out of place on the more open victorian streets, although at night in the back alley it fits perfectly

Dont know what i typed instead of 'like' for it to be blocked out?

Jessigirl2013
04-22-2016, 08:56 PM
Isn't there already a thread on this?

I agree with the above post though, AC4 did the hood thing well.:rolleyes:

flavorcountry19
06-30-2016, 04:07 AM
Helle Assassin and welcome on the forum!

Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass it on to the team :)
Though I must say it will be more something to take into account for a future game than for Syndicate, as it would be complicated to change this now.

JollyCharly

why is that? they could easily add something into the game. and dont say its cause the game has been released for so long cause "The witcher 3" has been out for about 5 months longer then Syndicate and is still getting patches and DLC. Its more like Ubisoft being selfish and stubborn and not just giving the fans something so simple and easy to add.

cawatrooper9
06-30-2016, 10:52 PM
why is that? they could easily add something into the game. and dont say its cause the game has been released for so long cause "The witcher 3" has been out for about 5 months longer then Syndicate and is still getting patches and DLC. Its more like Ubisoft being selfish and stubborn and not just giving the fans something so simple and easy to add.

Welcome!

I think Ubisoft has gotten the message loud and clear that some fans weren't crazy about the hood off/on thing. If they want to patch it, great. If not, I guess that's their prerogative. It's not really "selfish" of them to decide to work on future projects rather than past ones, though, especially when we frankly have no idea how much work a toggle like this could entail.

Also, this topic has been discussed a lot in another thread, I suggest you check it out: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1305341-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-Hoods?highlight=hoods

Cheers! ;)

flavorcountry19
07-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Welcome!

I think Ubisoft has gotten the message loud and clear that some fans weren't crazy about the hood off/on thing. If they want to patch it, great. If not, I guess that's their prerogative. It's not really "selfish" of them to decide to work on future projects rather than past ones, though, especially when we frankly have no idea how much work a toggle like this could entail.

Also, this topic has been discussed a lot in another thread, I suggest you check it out: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1305341-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-Hoods?highlight=hoods

Cheers! ;)

Not saying its selfish of them to work on another project. Truth is they have probably had a team working on whatever that next assassins creed is, before Syndicate came out. So they just put a smaller clean up team on Syndicate to patch stuff and make sure it ran okay. But what was selfish was them getting mass amounts of posts and tweets and signatures from thousands of people wanting something that they blatently ignored and pushed to the side. its Easy to say that they have moved on to work on other stuff now that the game has been out for almost a year but what about that first month that the game was out and they decided to not even make a post or reply about what all their fans were asking for?

cawatrooper9
07-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Not saying its selfish of them to work on another project. Truth is they have probably had a team working on whatever that next assassins creed is, before Syndicate came out. So they just put a smaller clean up team on Syndicate to patch stuff and make sure it ran okay. But what was selfish was them getting mass amounts of posts and tweets and signatures from thousands of people wanting something that they blatently ignored and pushed to the side. its Easy to say that they have moved on to work on other stuff now that the game has been out for almost a year but what about that first month that the game was out and they decided to not even make a post or reply about what all their fans were asking for?

To be fair, there have been posts made. I've seen some here, actually (some even in that thread that I linked to you).

And I totally get being invested in a franchise that you love- I totally respect that. But I don't think it's selfish for the developers to have creative differences with the fans.