PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft

MightDragon
04-20-2016, 11:18 PM
No one likes Uplay. Many of us stopped buying games or even playing the ones we got because we are forced to use it every time for single player content.

Sincerely;
Every gamer in history

Fireseed
04-21-2016, 09:18 AM
This wonīt never happend. Deal with it or stop buying Ubisoft games. But please donīt talk as "the voice of all gamers", because I didnīt share your thoughts. :)

Ubi-Joel
04-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Hey MightDragon I'm sorry you feel that way, would you by any chance share your thoughts on why you don't like Uplay? Maybe we could improve Uplay further together! ;)

/Joel

DrJohanzaKafuhu
04-26-2016, 02:37 AM
Hey MightDragon I'm sorry you feel that way, would you by any chance share your thoughts on why you don't like Uplay? Maybe we could improve Uplay further together! ;)

/Joel

Hi Joel,

Perhaps I can share with you some of the reasons why I also feel this way.

My first reason is that it's annoying when I purchase your games through steam to also have to log in to U-Play everytime I wish to play them. This is why I own steam, so that I don't have to have 18 different logins for every game I play.

My second reason is this. I just lost internet service for 5 hours. I wished to play a game I havn't played in a month or two, Far Cry Primal. My problem with this is that the Single Player Only game REQUIRES me to log in to ubisoft in online mode to play it. I've ran this game 100 times in online mode, but now it tells me that I have to run it in online mode first. Steam games rarely frustrate me so. Why can't I play a game I paid for that is Single Player and Offline only in Offline mode. This has annoyed me so much that I came to your forums to ***** 4 hours later.

You really need to treat your customers like customers and not like pirates.

Ubi-Joel
04-26-2016, 04:35 PM
Thank you that was indeed descriptive!

Did you do any chance do any of the following:
* Change Uplay e-mail?
* Reinstall Uplay?
* Play from a computer where you had not previously played from?

The behavior is strange and would most likely be due to one of those reasons, either way I appreciate your feedback!

/Joel

RdJ1
05-03-2016, 04:59 PM
But please donīt talk as "the voice of all gamers", because I didnīt share your thoughts. :)

Couldn't agree more. I'm fine with Uplay.