PDA

View Full Version : Online rank up system bug!!!

tirol_terminator
04-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Dear Ubisoft Team,

I want to tell you about a level up/ranking system bug in the online mode. Im really mad, because I was level 5 with 99% and today i played 2-3 games to get the 1% and level up to rank 6. Unfortunately after i achieved the 1% it reset my level to rank 5 with 0% WTF?!!! As it is now, it seems like I cant get any more points and im stuck on 0% (same with gunterh-95490). I know it happend to me (tirol_terminator) and (gunther-95490). Both of us got reset to 0% when we actually should have gotten level 6! I know that this was an issue back then when other players first got level 5 and it automaticly fixed for them the next day. So hopefully it will fix for me until tomorrow as well, but if not i would appreciate your help and patch the bug and get my and gunthers lvl 6 back. We both invested a lot of time into the game and it would be a pitty if we could not continue because of such a stupid bug, even tough it is such a good game.

I hope to hear from you soon,

tirol_terminator

riolu-tm
04-21-2016, 01:51 PM
That's no bug, it's how the ranking system works. You need a specific amount of people to reach level 6 until it actually gets unlocked. The bug which seemingly makes you revert back to 0% level 5 is just visual - technically you are at 0% level 6. As soon as more people reached level 6, you will be able to further upgrade your rank.

tirol_terminator
04-21-2016, 03:25 PM
That's no bug, it's how the ranking system works. You need a specific amount of people to reach level 6 until it actually gets unlocked. The bug which seemingly makes you revert back to 0% level 5 is just visual - technically you are at 0% level 6. As soon as more people reached level 6, you will be able to further upgrade your rank.

Ok thx riolu, if thats how it works i will have to wait for a while and see what happens. :) But thx for the answer because gunther and me were already freaking out. ;/

Kaiomat
05-20-2016, 09:23 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem in level 7
I have reached the 100% in 6 and then only 0% came level 6
This is now more than a week. nothing is happening. Said condition is truly shameful. How long can it last until finally everything is working again?

Thank you in advance
Kaiomat

Ubi-Alinoa
05-23-2016, 12:09 PM
It's how the system works: