PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on the Assassin's Creed Forums

Ubi-Banshee
04-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Hi Assassins!

In the near future, we're hoping to refine the kind of content we produce on the AC forums and web platforms to ensure that it resonates with what you, the community, is most interested in seeing. We'll be setting up two polls - one for forum content and one for web content (blogs, articles, etc.) and would very much appreciate if you have a moment to share your thoughts on what type of content you currently like, what content you don't, and what you would like to see that is not represented.

This poll is specifically for the forums, we will be posting one relatively soon regarding other web content.

Please feel free to share in more detail below, we value any thoughts you are willing to share and they will be taken into consideration as we create our content strategy.

Thank you!

- AC Community Team

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
04-24-2016, 09:20 AM
i just want our feedback to actually matter @Ubi-Banshee, people have been requesting to remove motion blur in ACS or atleast give an option on PC from the Launch of the game http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1377229-Please-!-Ubisoft-Players-have-been-asking-for-motion-blur-off-option-since-Launch

many ubi mods and community representatives have replied "we'll get back to it" or will notifiy devs. BUT., no one has addressed it.

This forum is 8/10 times not helpful in getting any responses or answers from anyone, its really sad to say that, now that ubigabe has even retired from AC brand, its really hard to reach out to anyone to contact the right persons to actually give a legitimate feedbacks.

Have more active mods and devs visiting the forum, not just visit the console discussion, there are hand ful of people asking questions on PC page, but half of the time it never gets noticed until its posted in console discussion page.

Ubi-JollyCharly
04-24-2016, 05:33 PM
Hello Rohith_Kumar_Sp,

Thank you very much for your honest and constructive feedback!

We will do our best to address the questions and problems brought up on the forum, but also to give you more feedback on the remarks we passed on.

Every request made on the forum doesn't mean that a change will be made in-game accordingly. We pass on to the dev team the remarks and suggestions that we see on the forum and social medias, and it is not because there was no concrete result visible in-game that we did not. However, I agree we can improve the flux of information and let you know when we have feedback from the devs.

JollyCharly

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
04-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Hello Rohith_Kumar_Sp,

Thank you very much for your honest and constructive feedback!

We will do our best to address the questions and problems brought up on the forum, but also to give you more feedback on the remarks we passed on.

Every request made on the forum doesn't mean that a change will be made in-game accordingly. We pass on to the dev team the remarks and suggestions that we see on the forum and social medias, and it is not because there was no concrete result visible in-game that we did not. However, I agree we can improve the flux of information and let you know when we have feedback from the devs.

JollyCharly

Thanks for the response, its really important that you know motion blur causes motion sicknkess to many people, every other game does Q/A pass the game based on the fact it meets all demographics and not cause people seizure or motion sick , but for some reason ubisoft has neglected to have the option to turn it off while riding carriages in ACS,

i know this is the last place i can find someone to address this, (after tonns of threads and mutiple support ticket who never got back to me) but i have to try anyway for i have bought this game day 1 and never completed it due to huge amount of motion sickness that's caused while riding carriages in the game which are part of the story,

I know you're not really in chain of command of AC games so that you can reach AC devs, but i have to try..... have a nice day

http://i.imgur.com/DHjsj6a.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoAfqRQ_Ptg

YazX_
05-17-2016, 12:20 PM
Hello,

Being on the forums for a while, volunteer mod and a customer at the same time, i have seen too many things during the past years and CMs are doing a great job into looking and passing issues/notes/requests/feedback/... to responsible teams, maybe this is not clear to end users since all go through internal communications but the problem i realized is there is some kind of missing link, it goes like customers report problems/issues/requests/.... those are passed on to responsible teams by CMs, now whether they are going to be addressed or not, here is the missing the link on follow up, in my humble opinion, i think there should be better communication between responsible teams and customers by regularly posting follow ups on reported issues/requests/....., most of threads and posts i have seen on PC Board are regarding technical problems and most of users prefer to post on forums to report issues/problems rather than contacting support.

it started good last year by pinning a thread dedicated for known issues and possible workarounds/solution/progress to keep everyone informed, but unfortunately, this thread didn't get updated regularly that most of users just totally ignored it.

Jessigirl2013
05-25-2016, 06:29 PM
Is it just me or has the spam on the forums got out of control... Half the time I come here the whole first page is full of spam.

Locopells
05-26-2016, 07:15 PM
You ain't seen nothing - in the bad times it could be the first three pages or more...

letsplay608
06-06-2016, 02:25 PM
qwerty

anzor133
06-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Hi Assassins!

In the near future, we're hoping to refine the kind of content we produce on the AC forums and web platforms to ensure that it resonates with what you, the community, is most interested in seeing. We'll be setting up two polls - one for forum content and one for web content (blogs, articles, etc.) and would very much appreciate if you have a moment to share your thoughts on what type of content you currently like, what content you don't, and what you would like to see that is not represented.

This poll is specifically for the forums, we will be posting one relatively soon regarding other web content.

Please feel free to share in more detail below, we value any thoughts you are willing to share and they will be taken into consideration as we create our content strategy.

Thank you!

- AC Community Team

as a thank you for amazing years with ac i would like to dedicate this assassins creed montage to you people in ubisoft :) please watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC4PcXGqqVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqkt8YxODbk

Gamedais
06-20-2016, 05:25 PM
Heard lots about Assassin's Creed but sad to say I haven't tried playing this :(