PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see from a Community Reporter?

SuitablyOdd
04-19-2016, 07:41 PM
The Community Developers behind For Honor have offered up a pretty exciting opportunity (http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-CA/news/164-246154-16/join-the-for-honor-team-at-e3-and-gamescom-through-our-community-reporter-video-contest). Four people will be given the chance to report on the game at this year's E3 and Gamescom.

Having as they put it a 'conduit between the developers and [the] community' is a great way for us to register our queries, express our opinions, and voice our desires.
Question is: What would you like to see from those Community Reporters? Are you looking for hard-facts delivered in precise bullet-point fashion, or are you looking for something a little more entertaining?

I'll be submitting a video entry myself, but I hope this inspires some conversation that will tempt others into thinking about how they could best contribute.

Cheers,

Odd

ZGaume
04-20-2016, 10:13 PM
I too will be submitting a video. The opportunity to report on this title is would be tremendous. I intend to bring what I want to see in a reporter. Energy, enthusiasm, professionalism and efficiency. I look forward to seeing everyone's entries! Let's get this hype train rolling!

G00DGUYMIKE
04-22-2016, 05:20 PM
I too am extremely interested in being a community reporter. I think it's a great idea to see what people on these forums are interested in seeing/hearing even if it's just the opinions among people entering the contest.

Haus_Gnom
04-24-2016, 09:18 PM
I too am extremely interested in being a community reporter. I think it's a great idea to see what people on these forums are interested in seeing/hearing even if it's just the opinions among people entering the contest.

Hey there, as no-one seems to have replied to this, I would love to request some information on weaponry for E3. On pictures and in the trailer we can see some characters use shields and one-handed weapons, where all characters we see in actual gameplay footage dual-wield. So my question is, will we only be dual-wielding or will character classes which weren't ready to be revealed at the last E3 have different loadouts as well?

Cheers.

G00DGUYMIKE
04-25-2016, 05:50 PM
Hey there, as no-one seems to have replied to this, I would love to request some information on weaponry for E3. On pictures and in the trailer we can see some characters use shields and one-handed weapons, where all characters we see in actual gameplay footage dual-wield. So my question is, will we only be dual-wielding or will character classes which weren't ready to be revealed at the last E3 have different loadouts as well?

Cheers.

Thanks for your response! That is a great question. I personally hope you're right and we get a different classes for each faction. I'll make sure to include that and if you think of anything else you want let me know :).