PDA

View Full Version : Long time no post

Azula2005
04-19-2016, 07:02 PM
In the midst of my adolescence, at the young age of 14; i created this profile in order to express my thoughts and opinions about my obsession with the Assassin's Creed franchise. In the early months since creating this account, iv'e been an avid topic creator, responder, etc. There were times i had my posts locked by moderators and also times where i found my posts to be the center of discussion and popularity. I became less active in posting new topics and replying to older ones as the years went by. Until, eventually i stopped, completely. Now 20 years of age, iv'e surprised myself as to how i even still remember the email i had in order to log back in this account. Looking back now, and reading my older posts; iv'e begun to see how my younger-self was so passionate in certain topics that today i wouldn't even give a damn about.That transition is beautifully-esoteric and enigmatic. Nonetheless, a blissful experience that would result in any teenager feeling overwhelmed with purpose and passion. God, was i a nerd back then..

If you read it all then thanks!! I'd love to know if anyone else has had a similar experience too!
Ciao homies

Ureh
04-20-2016, 05:38 AM
Yea man I think I was like that too (still am actually). Times change, people change, everything changes. Before, during, and after adolescence, the mind is still growing, sometimes even till our mid-20s. Still, I think, it doesn't hurt to hold on to a tiny bit of that nerdy, childish demeanour. Try not to let life suck it all away (like how my grandparents used to keep inhaling the air whenever I visited them, "Ah yes, the fountain of youth has returned!" I'm just kidding, gramps!).

Maybe now we'll hear from you a little more if you have any questions or comments concerning the recent games or perhaps the next time we see you is when the next AC comes out (possibly in 2017?).

Ciao to you too.

Jessigirl2013
04-22-2016, 09:17 PM
In the midst of my adolescence, at the young age of 14; i created this profile in order to express my thoughts and opinions about my obsession with the Assassin's Creed franchise. In the early months since creating this account, iv'e been an avid topic creator, responder, etc. There were times i had my posts locked by moderators and also times where i found my posts to be the center of discussion and popularity. I became less active in posting new topics and replying to older ones as the years went by. Until, eventually i stopped, completely. Now 20 years of age, iv'e surprised myself as to how i even still remember the email i had in order to log back in this account. Looking back now, and reading my older posts; iv'e begun to see how my younger-self was so passionate in certain topics that today i wouldn't even give a damn about.That transition is beautifully-esoteric and enigmatic. Nonetheless, a blissful experience that would result in any teenager feeling overwhelmed with purpose and passion. God, was i a nerd back then..

If you read it all then thanks!! I'd love to know if anyone else has had a similar experience too!
Ciao homies

This sounds really cool.
I found myself recently looking back at some of my first posts and was taken aback by how stand-offish my posts came across.:rolleyes:

I'd like to think over time I've gotten better at getting my point across other than typing in CAPS or using insane amounts of explanation marks.:cool: