PDA

View Full Version : Using J and E for specific tasks

Markaccus
04-19-2016, 02:04 PM
Does anyone else apportion what they feel are more suitable free-roam tasks depending on Jacob and Evies supposed characteristics?

Example, as Evie is meant to be more stealthy, I like to use her to free kids, and sneak in and apprehend the criminals.
When it comes to gang HQs and killing templars, I tend to use Jacob, since he is supposed to be better in an arse-kicking contest, and those activities have a higher chance of ending up in one.

Or is it just me? 😁

SixKeys
04-19-2016, 03:04 PM
I tend to use Evie for almost everything. She has less story missions than Jacob, so freeroam is the only place where she can really shine.

Markaccus
04-19-2016, 03:23 PM
I tend to use Evie for almost everything. She has less story missions than Jacob, so freeroam is the only place where she can really shine.

Really? Thats a shame. Thought they would at least try and keep it relatively even. I am only up to Sequence 4, due to messing about playing "Grand Theft Horse-drawn", and Evie seems to have plenty to do, so I'm a bit disappointed that Jacob is going to become predominant. Looks like I will be using Evie for most of the free roam stuff too, from now on.

Locopells
04-19-2016, 11:42 PM

That's how I'm gonna play, when I get to Syndicate...

Jessigirl2013
04-22-2016, 09:18 PM

I used to use Evie all the time...

Until I levelled her to level 10 and now her chameleon skill noise is annoying as hell....:rolleyes: