PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed: Syndicate ACS.exe stopped working fix yet ?

flipiflops
04-18-2016, 03:17 PM
Hello, just bought the game for my pc (gaming rig), i know i have played black flag a while ago but thought i would give syndicate a go.....wrong...., cannot get past nvidia intro than Bang acs.exe stopped working back to desktop, tried reading a lot of the forums, googling, pulling hair out...lol, but no laughing matter, i have been loosing hours of gameplay trying to run as admin, compatability turning off uplay overlay, disabling nvidia experience........ zilch, nothing, zero ... how can you still sell a game to your hard earned customers for a few hours of me time and yet you cant get to the bottom of fixing a game that's sold probably millions of copies but that few thousand are still having major issues with running it without crashing

Ubi-Banshee
04-18-2016, 03:54 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for sharing your experience with this, I completely understand your frustration and I'm very sorry to hear that you have not found a solution yet. If you have not already, please do contact our support team - they can help you troubleshoot the issue: https://support.ubi.com.