PDA

View Full Version : Just Amazed

Markaccus
04-18-2016, 01:14 PM
Ok, it's been a while since i visited this forum, due to having a break from AC games. Recently I picked up a used copy of ACS and have spent ages playing it, without getting past sequence 4. Basically i have been robbing trains, carts, boats and anything else I can get my apparently Klepto-hands on, then buying 'stuff', rinse and repeat.

THIS GAME IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE LAST ONE (even though i enjoyed acu, it has no replayablity lure).

The characters are all either likable, or loathsome, depending on where they fit in to the overall plot. I could go on for ages about all the things i think make this game amazing, but i wont bore you 😀

Good work, ubi. You really pulled it out of the fire with this one.

Ubi-Banshee
04-18-2016, 03:35 PM
Thank you for sharing, I'm so glad you had a ton of fun playing it ;) I agree - it definitely does encourage you to take up a life of public destruction and petty theft haha

Markaccus
04-19-2016, 12:24 PM
No problem 😀
The only thing that doesnt sit well is having to kill the odd local Bobby during the course of said activity. I know this is no different really than Ezio stabbing a non-borgia Forli roof guard because he told him to get down, but somehow it seems more official now.

Ubi-Banshee
04-20-2016, 02:48 PM
No problem ��
The only thing that doesnt sit well is having to kill the odd local Bobby during the course of said activity. I know this is no different really than Ezio stabbing a non-borgia Forli roof guard because he told him to get down, but somehow it seems more official now.

HAHA yes I feel you - it's like that scene in Austin Powers were they cut to the families of the security guards as they die... Very unsettling

Jessigirl2013
04-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Ok, it's been a while since i visited this forum, due to having a break from AC games. Recently I picked up a used copy of ACS and have spent ages playing it, without getting past sequence 4. Basically i have been robbing trains, carts, boats and anything else I can get my apparently Klepto-hands on, then buying 'stuff', rinse and repeat.

THIS GAME IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE LAST ONE (even though i enjoyed acu, it has no replayablity lure).

The characters are all either likable, or loathsome, depending on where they fit in to the overall plot. I could go on for ages about all the things i think make this game amazing, but i wont bore you ��

Good work, ubi. You really pulled it out of the fire with this one.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who was who thinks this is WAY better than Unity.
Only downside it is made me realise how AWFUL Unity was.