PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE some help with Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

jbite2
04-17-2016, 08:46 PM
Hi. So, i have bought Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and it doesn't load. I have Intel core i7 - 55000U, 8 RAM GB, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M. Do you know any solutions? :confused:

col_96
04-17-2016, 10:51 PM
Hi there :)

Have you tried updating your Graphics Card Drivers?

Normally does the trick

jbite2
04-17-2016, 11:11 PM
Hi there :)

Have you tried updating your Graphics Card Drivers?

Normally does the trick
I've got the last one. I just updated it 2 weeks ago or something like that, but it still not work.

Ubi-Banshee
04-18-2016, 03:59 PM
I've got the last one. I just updated it 2 weeks ago or something like that, but it still not work.

If the graphics card update does not work, please contact our support team: https://support.ubi.com/. They can help you troubleshoot the issue further and find a solution. Let me know if you still cannot get a fix with support.

Thanks!

jbite2
04-19-2016, 09:31 PM
If the graphics card update does not work, please contact our support team: https://support.ubi.com/. They can help you troubleshoot the issue further and find a solution. Let me know if you still cannot get a fix with support.

Thanks!

I think i have tried to contact with the support like 3 times, but I still got no answer. Before the las patch i played and everything worked. Dunno' if this helps. Thanks by the way :)

Ubi-Banshee
04-20-2016, 02:58 PM
I think i have tried to contact with the support like 3 times, but I still got no answer. Before the las patch i played and everything worked. Dunno' if this helps. Thanks by the way :)

I'm sorry to hear about the support issue, that shouldn't happen! But I'm glad you got it to work! Enjoy the game :o

YazX_
04-20-2016, 10:32 PM
sorry to say it, but Laptop video cards are not officially supported although the game MIGHT work, this is stated in system requirements, however, in most cases the reason is Intel GPU is being used instead of Nvidia one, so set Nvidia GPU to be the default one by going to Nvidia control Panel --> Manage 3D Settings --> Program Settings --> Search For ACS or add it if its not there by browse button and choose ACS.exe, in the properties below set Default GPU to Nvidia High Performance Processor.

jbite2
04-21-2016, 08:01 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the support issue, that shouldn't happen! But I'm glad you got it to work! Enjoy the game :o

I meant it worked in the 1.4 patch, but now it doesn't work xdd

jbite2
04-21-2016, 08:03 PM
sorry to say it, but Laptop video cards are not officially supported although the game MIGHT work, this is stated in system requirements, however, in most cases the reason is Intel GPU is being used instead of Nvidia one, so set Nvidia GPU to be the default one by going to Nvidia control Panel --> Manage 3D Settings --> Program Settings --> Search For ACS or add it if its not there by browse button and choose ACS.exe, in the properties below set Default GPU to Nvidia High Performance Processor.

I'll try that, thanks.

jbite2
04-21-2016, 10:27 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It worked, finally i can continue with the game <33

YazX_
04-24-2016, 01:33 PM
you are very welcome, glad it worked :)

Ubi-Banshee
04-25-2016, 09:08 PM
you are very welcome, glad it worked :)

Thank you, YazX! Saving the day again :o