PDA

View Full Version : "Each Dog Has His Day" ending

Seniuk1979
04-17-2016, 01:27 PM
Hi

Does the second "Lost Tales of Axeoth" campaign has a cinematic ending? I just finished 3rd map, and thats all - got just a main menu.

As I recall, Marzhin has previously stated that in the ending Dogwoggle goes to Lodwar, to make a bridge to events of The Gathering Storm.

So, the absense of ending - is it a bug?

rarcand1957
04-24-2016, 05:59 AM
Hi,

Well I am starting the third map and Dogwoggle is at level 1 and had lost most of his spells. He was level 25 at the end of the second map and so was Sandro wich is now at level 29. I know that Dogwoggle is not the most brilliant barbar of all but if he gets Alzheimer, it will not help him.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-25-2016, 10:08 AM
Hi Seniuk1979, this is indeed a bug and there is a cinematic that should play when you complete the campaign.

The team are aware of this and are working on it.

Hi rarcand1957, please email singleton@limbic-entertainment.de your save files and game logs, stating as much detail as possible.

You can find save files here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames

And game logs here
C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Logs

Kind Regards

shepherdmoon
04-27-2016, 11:09 PM
I had a similar problem, but it didn't send me to the menu. Instead, I went to the edge of the fire lake and.... nothing. I walked around, tried going there again... nothing. I reloaded the game and tried again, but still nothing happened when I stepped on that special spot next to the fire lake. Today, seeing Ubi-MoshiMoshi 's post above made me rush to the game to verify which save-file to email, upon which I tried again and this time it worked! I didn't get a cinematic, but I got a quest solved message, and then a bunch of text with Dogwoggle explaining what happened next. So, there was finally closure, but it didn't work the first or second time around. Perhaps completely quitting to the desktop and restarting the game fixed it, I don't know. If there was suppose to be a cinematic I didn't see it, but the text was really all I wanted--some kind of ending.

Seniuk1979
05-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Tired of waiting of the next patch. Just renamed Lost Tales 2 intro and outro cinematic files in the game directory and watched the ending)

Niolator
05-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi,

Well I am starting the third map and Dogwoggle is at level 1 and had lost most of his spells. He was level 25 at the end of the second map and so was Sandro wich is now at level 29. I know that Dogwoggle is not the most brilliant barbar of all but if he gets Alzheimer, it will not help him.

This happens to me too. At the end of the second map my Dogwoggle is at level 24 but when I start the third map he is at level 1. I thought this was odd as the text in the beginning of the map doesn't mention anything about a sudden loss of abilities. When I searched the Internet for information but found no mention of a Dogwoggle at level 1 I began to think that I have a problem with some kind of bug. That's when I found this post and I realised I have.

I have tried to restart from the last save on the second map but when I get to the third map Dogwoggle is always at level 1. I guess the third map is going to be a real challenge with a level 1 hero when you are supposed to be around level 25...'

edit: I managed to get past the problem. In my last save on the second map it was day 7 of the week and I thought that maybe it was causing the problem somehow. I let another day pass and a new week started, then I finished the second map. Voila! The third map starts with Dogwoggle at level 24. Maybe someone else with a similar problem can be helped by my solution?

rarcand1957
05-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Hi,

I restarted the full campaign and when I arrived to the third map I still got a level one Dogwoggle. Not only he had lost all his abilities he also managed to drop all his artifacts. Then I read Niolator's post. At first I was not sure about that trick but, it works.

Thanks a lot.

Niolator
05-13-2016, 02:37 PM
@rarcand1957: That's the way it was for me too. No artefacts and I didn't get to keep any bonus from all the Weaponsmiths, Crystal of power, etc, that I had visited. I am glad that someone else could benefit from my solution. :)

Szocik87
05-17-2016, 10:43 AM
This game have many issues sometimes you can't finish mission even if you do all objectives.I tried restart mission but I lost all my arthefacts, level and skills also if you buying creatures not always they join to us and we losing money.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-20-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi Guys, this issue has been passed along to the team.

Thanks for your patience whilst we investigate