PDA

View Full Version : Flying with friends:

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 05:46 PM
I would like to invite all to join our game whenever you see us online. We of the USAAF_352_FG all use the same format for displaying our names. It is also the markings used on our airplanes. So our group is easy to identify. We like to fly with difficult settings, allowing eather no name tags, or outside views. or sometimes full settings allowing only tags for your own team. That seems to be what most like. We also have found by flying only with difficult settings, eleminates some of the younger players who lack patience. I hope you will Always find our group respectful, and tough competitors. Some of us are pilots, and some are not, but all love airplanes and flying sims. We accept new members if we fly with them and are impressed with their flying and Attitude. The people who whine and complain, need not apply. We mostly like older players who are more interested in having fun then making some sort of name for themselves.
We like to join the Hard Air games and frequently will be found flying in this game.
We are looking forward to the new patch, and getting the P-51 into this game. Still warts and all, this is the best Sim published so far.
Bill..

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 05:46 PM
I would like to invite all to join our game whenever you see us online. We of the USAAF_352_FG all use the same format for displaying our names. It is also the markings used on our airplanes. So our group is easy to identify. We like to fly with difficult settings, allowing eather no name tags, or outside views. or sometimes full settings allowing only tags for your own team. That seems to be what most like. We also have found by flying only with difficult settings, eleminates some of the younger players who lack patience. I hope you will Always find our group respectful, and tough competitors. Some of us are pilots, and some are not, but all love airplanes and flying sims. We accept new members if we fly with them and are impressed with their flying and Attitude. The people who whine and complain, need not apply. We mostly like older players who are more interested in having fun then making some sort of name for themselves.
We like to join the Hard Air games and frequently will be found flying in this game.
We are looking forward to the new patch, and getting the P-51 into this game. Still warts and all, this is the best Sim published so far.
Bill..