PDA

View Full Version : Will for honor be at e3 2016?

Bossowness
04-15-2016, 03:08 PM
Will for honor be at e3 2016?

Dead1y-Derri
04-15-2016, 03:17 PM
Hi,

We haven't had any official announcements as of yet. However the common thoughts among the community are that it will be at this years E3 :)

Bossowness
04-15-2016, 04:05 PM
Hi,

We haven't had any official announcements as of yet. However the common thoughts among the community are that it will be at this years E3 :)

I hope it is because We wanna know more about the game

Dead1y-Derri
04-15-2016, 04:06 PM
I hope it is because We wanna know more about the game

We all do :)

Bossowness
04-15-2016, 04:44 PM
We all do :)

When will they release a trailer for the Viking?

MisterWillow
04-15-2016, 11:56 PM
As Derri said, we don't know. I'm holding on to the theory that the reason nothing new has been announced is because they're saving everything (or most everything) for E3... so, it better be. :p

When will they release a trailer for the Viking?

Again, we don't know, but I'm guessing that's part of the 'everything' they're withholding until E3.

As someone intensely curious about everything pertaining to the Warborn, I swear I will flip a table if we don't get something at least as soon as E3. if not sooner... eh...? guys...?

Bossowness
04-16-2016, 02:42 PM
As Derri said, we don't know. I'm holding on to the theory that the reason nothing new has been announced is because they're saving everything (or most everything) for E3... so, it better be. :p

Again, we don't know, but I'm guessing that's part of the 'everything' they're withholding until E3.

As someone intensely curious about everything pertaining to the Warborn, I swear I will flip a table if we don't get something at least as soon as E3. if not sooner... eh...? guys...?

#iamsamurai I was asking when they will release a trailer for the Viking because they might release the game or have a beta a couple months later

premiumart
04-16-2016, 02:49 PM

More like accidentially splitting the table in half cause it cant take your rage as you hit it with your fist out of dissapointment watching a E3 live stream.

Bossowness
04-16-2016, 03:56 PM
More like accidentially splitting the table in half cause it cant take your rage as you hit it with your fist out of dissapointment watching a E3 live stream.

You made no sense. What're you saying?

MisterWillow
04-16-2016, 07:02 PM
You made no sense. What're you saying?

I think he was referencing my potential table-flip.

p.s. he's not wrong

Ttaenkyu
04-16-2016, 09:17 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4db3ii/e3_portfolio_just_that/

V4nClief
04-22-2016, 04:22 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4db3ii/e3_portfolio_just_that/

TTaenkyu...I don't know why they won't listen to you bud haha. Not sure why people create threads with the same questions that have already been cleared up when all they can do is read.