PDA

View Full Version : With this year having no new AC game, why not? ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-14-2016, 05:08 PM
Why not having a new novel about an old ac game. We could have a novel about ac rogue and/or a new novel about ac liberation hd.

Why not the 2 of these games finnaly having a novel about them.

It could be great to read what happenned after Shay got the box back or about what happenned between Haytam shooting Achilles in the leg and Shay saving Benjamin Franklin in France.

I also want to no know what happenned to Aveline after she killed her step mother. Did she started rebuild her brotherhood with that guy? Did she return living with her mother? Did she joined Connors brotherhood? After she killed Madeleine de l'Isle I know she search Prudence for her to join Connor's brotherhood, but I don't know what happenned after that or between these event.

There is so much stuff we don't know about the story of these characters. As long as ubisoft don't make them do things that would be way better in a new ac game, like, for exemple, Shay fighting Connor or another important Assassin like, for exemple Arno, then why not?

What do you think? ^-^

LoyalACFan
04-15-2016, 12:44 AM
On some level, I'd like to see some justification for Shay just up and frigging vanishing while the Colonial Rite got wrecked by Connor (I mean yeah, he was in France in 1776 but he was well aware of Connor and the failure of the Templar machinations at that point and he would have have five years to make it back before Haytham died) but on the other hand I don't really care that much because Shay was obviously shoehorned into the canon long after AC3 was a distant memory for Ubi. Would rather just see a straight-up Connor story with maybe some mention of Shay.

Assassin_M
04-15-2016, 03:28 AM
Right now, Ubi's strategy seems to be focusing on making revenue through social online and apps. That's why we have AC identity. Anything other than that is not a worthy investment for a return. That's why we have the movie. AC identity could have been used as something to connect a lot of dots and explore more of the characters but they took what sold money in the past (setting and characters), dashed it up with some juicy transaction content and finally added a social coating. It'll stream some good revenue. Aveline, Connor, Shay and all that jazz are done. If there was ever a time to further explore the 17th century guys and gals, it's long gone.

ERICATHERINE
04-15-2016, 03:53 AM
On some level, I'd like to see some justification for Shay just up and frigging vanishing while the Colonial Rite got wrecked by Connor (I mean yeah, he was in France in 1776 but he was well aware of Connor and the failure of the Templar machinations at that point and he would have have five years to make it back before Haytham died).

Exactly another thing they could write about. Plus, Shay is one of my favorite characters we can control.

Would rather just see a straight-up Connor story with maybe some mention of Shay.

I would like this too. Now that you make me think about it Haytam got a novel, but if I remember correctly, all Connor got was the intro of Haytam's book and around 10 or 20 pages at the end of ac forsaken's story. Maybe it's time Connor get an "all about him" novel.

When we think about it, there is so much thing we don't know about Connor. What did he do with Eseoa or with Prudence is just 2 of them. Did he learn about Shay and if so, when and how? Did he helped Aveline with other things then just that mission in ac liberation hd? Did he met Arno at some point in his life? And what happenned for the manor of the Homstead to disapear, so misteriously? Did he recruit more people, Eseosa and Prudence aside, after the event of ac iii? I would not mind if it's not all these questions that would be answered, but man, there is just too much loose end for all of them to go nowhere. ^-^