PDA

View Full Version : Reported attempted fraud, still no response

KerntheOriginal
04-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Case number: 03170711

Submitted this case about a week ago reporting that there was an attempt to steal my account and associated games. I've been waiting for a week but still there's no response. Having read through this forum I've noticed that this is an ongoing issue with the Ubisoft support team failing to respond but I would assume that a report of attempted theft would garner at least some sort of response.

I would really like to get this issue sorted without having to deal with legal authorities over attempted cyber theft but at this rate it's looking like that's the only way to get this issue resolved.

UbiChrisMANG
04-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Hi KerntheOriginal, how are you? I asked about this one earlier this morning and just heard back. They have filed the fraud report internally and pushed the report through to the proper channels for this sort of thing. That means they are close to finished and will be getting back to you soon!

KerntheOriginal
04-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Hi KerntheOriginal, how are you? I asked about this one earlier this morning and just heard back. They have filed the fraud report internally and pushed the report through to the proper channels for this sort of thing. That means they are close to finished and will be getting back to you soon!

I'm good, and you? Thanks for getting back to me with an update. It's good to know that there's at least some progress but updating the ticket with even just a 'we're busy on it' would have saved some effort :D.

UbiChrisMANG
04-14-2016, 10:57 PM
I hear you on that Kern! If you don't hear back from them soon please hit me up again and I will see what I can do!