PDA

View Full Version : I'm late to congratulate the patch I know...

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 03:22 PM
I only just installed Il2 version 1.2 onto my computer, but I must say, Oleg, you are amazing.
The new planes rock, and things which I've whined about in the past have been fixed, like bombers can take off again now.
It proves that Oleg is listening.
Other things are more realistic than ever, like the R4M rockets now fire all at once and have a measure of spread. It beats the CFS version of R4M hands down! On CFS they fire off singly, slanting 30 degrees downwards, and have no spread.
IL2 still isn't perfect, but it still rocks, and is getting better all the time.

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2003, 03:22 PM
I only just installed Il2 version 1.2 onto my computer, but I must say, Oleg, you are amazing.
The new planes rock, and things which I've whined about in the past have been fixed, like bombers can take off again now.
It proves that Oleg is listening.
Other things are more realistic than ever, like the R4M rockets now fire all at once and have a measure of spread. It beats the CFS version of R4M hands down! On CFS they fire off singly, slanting 30 degrees downwards, and have no spread.
IL2 still isn't perfect, but it still rocks, and is getting better all the time.