PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed suggestion for improvement

Nimbleshade
04-08-2016, 05:09 PM
What are some suggestions for improving the next Assassin's Creed?

In my opinion:
1. Improve the combat and movement system (The real feeling of an assassin's lost with guns and rope launchers - In Egypt, sand would be useful both in defence and offence). Also heard that a Witcher style system's coming.
2. Improve enemy AI (they're like dumb). They just look at a corpse of one of theirs waiting to be assassinated when they know that an assassin's on the loose and walk after a while. Their chase mechanism is also bad. There should not be different types and levels but one like in the Shadow of Mordor; They must improve with time with combat making it harder to defeat them. Also the enemies are like, 'Did a man in a hoodie run by or am I hallucinating"?', 'Hey, looks like a professional grade throwing knife came from thin air at me and missed' and 'Hey dude, are you sleeping with a sleeping dart in your butt? Wake up'. The Blighters in Syndicate were like they had Jacob/Evy's images imprinted into their brain when they were born. Make them interfere with a crowd and improve their range of vision.
3. Graphic details: Even though too much for entry level gamers, Assassin's Creed needs a boost in environment detail. Look at Witcher 3 - It's stunning with all the little details. I think that the AnvilEngine is not well optimised and can improve a lot in performance. Subsurface scattering would also be welcomed. Hey, Pascal's comin
4. Damn the civilians. Would everyone watch a man kill another and run off without creating a commotion? This is one of the worst things in the genre and feels like you are God. The feeling of an assassin's lost.
5. Game difficulty: Make it much harder. Can you just kill someone surrounded with a hundred guards only with a smoke bomb and a knife by walking straight at him? This really sucks. Most weapons are overpowered too. Throw away the hallucino-berserk and hanging on a rope half cm wide system. Make it believable. And make sure that you can't fight off a hundred enemies. Also, please and please remove Eagle Vision®.
6. Even though asking too much (this may take a decade or so to happen and just has a fragment in Battlefield and some others), create a dynamic world. If a non-historical monument exists, allow it to be destroyed and save it.
The only thing I'm happy about is that the Black Flag team is up to the job.

I'll post if I remember something else to write down

Opinions posted in this thread are for Ubisoft and no one will have the right to it. Post only if you agree.

strigoi1958
04-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Opinion is usual taken from Ubisoft surveys sent to the buyers. But some things posted get through if they are relevant for the majority. The trouble is... everyone usually thinks that what they want is what everyone else wants and that is wrong.

Comparing it to other games is not always good because I hate witcher and if I wanted something like witcher I'd play witcher :)

AI is like that in other games (you mentioned shadow of mordor, great game but "someone's been killing Uruks" 5 seconds later "the killers gone and I never liked him anyway" it is arcade not meant to be realistic.

Graphics details. DX12 will probably allow better graphics details but remember the object is to market a product to a wide audience... if they made it so the specs far exceeded your pc so you couldn't play you'd be unhappy.... guess how others feel when it happens to them? my system.is not bad i7 6700k @4.6 GTX 980ti 6GB m.2 ssd 16GB ram @ 3000Mhz and I am playing most games on high with most AA off or the very minimum because I want to play games and although graphics can enhance a game they do not improve a game.... the worst game in the world will not be a best seller because it gets a 4k texture pack. When Pascal gets here it will probably be possible to run games reasonably well at 4k with one gpu but a lot of people play games for the gameplay.

Civilians well unfortunately the recent events around the world has shown people do run or hide when in terrorising situations but I'm not overly concerned about NPC's so it's a personal choice.

You should not remove optional things in a game just because you do not want them... others might want them and as they are optional you do not need to use them. Nobody is forced to use guns, rope launchers, eagle vision (except when a specific mission includes them,) you need to look at the whole picture.... not just the part you like. I'd be happy to have a difficulty setting.... don't forget others find the game difficult and others think your ideas may be too easy. :)

I think the game will take it's own direction ... wanting the favourite bits from your favourite games put into another game doesn't guarantee to make it a smash hit. but I'm sure some of our likes and wishes get through.

AC is on a break and the Devs are compiling opinions to improve something that I already find incredible... but that is so others will find it incredible so don't worry AC will be back even stronger.

ACE7492
04-09-2016, 09:36 PM
To the OP, I think number 5 on your list Game Difficulty should get some love. But more in a way that makes it a better experience for the individual player. As simple as making easy or hard settings: or give the players choice through a menu to setup detection radius and enemy group size.

Every player wants something different from their games and lending as much flexibility to the player as possible in terms of gameplay options would be an enormous step in the right direction. I am also very happy to hear that they are not going to be making a game this year and that they may be finally listening to their fan base who want quality over quantity.

It's probably not fair to compare the Witcher or any other game to the AC series because although I agree that they did do an amazing job with it, there are some people like Strigoi1958 that don't like it. So even though I think it's great, other people might not. Every player has their own ideas of what perfect is, so the devs would be very smart to give as many options to the players as possible to help make the player feel like the game is unique to how they want to play it. Even the smallest things could have a big impact from cosmetic clothing and weapons to unique settings for difficulty or game settings.

strigoi1958
04-10-2016, 02:45 AM
That's exactly right ACE we shouldn't be removing things from games we should be adding them but making it so it can be customised. People can turn off the HUD and hints and explore and set there own difficulty.

Nimbleshade
04-11-2016, 07:49 PM
I really need the feature to turn of the detection sound. It's like, I'm going to sneak and 'ting'. Let me know when I see him or let him attack me.
And thanks for telling that I was just about myself. But some like it much difficult (otherwise you feel like quitting the 'game'). I was late for the survey and just for the record - CPU: i3 4005u, GPU: R5 M230. I play at the almost low settings at 20fps - 960x540 by overclocking to get a good 30% improvement in performance and that's where I put my faith in optimization. I also believe in adding a feature to let players change clothes to that of a civilian for a good experience.

strigoi1958
04-12-2016, 04:05 AM
I didn't mean to make it sound as though I was telling you it was just about you... but what I think would be a perfect game you might dislike. So as much as I might think it an improvement.... my game would not be an improvement for you and others....

As I said customisation is the best way as it allows everyone to decide how easy/ difficult they would like to make the game.
Adding disguises and different clothing is very good :)

Nimbleshade
04-19-2016, 11:15 AM
Can I know what you'd be comfortable with? - just a curious question

strigoi1958
04-19-2016, 02:51 PM
I love the games as they are because the enormous amount of things in the games offer something for everyone. The parts that are not right for me are undoubtedly loved by others.... I know because the timed lever sections in the tombs in AC2 drove me to the brink of insanity as I got more frustrated with every failure :) That doesn't make AC2 a bad game... it is often classed as the best AC game to date. If I could remove the tombs or the timed sections it would make it less of a game for others.

Personally my favourite AC is AC 3 because I loved the homestead missions as it gave me a sense of bonding/ belonging to the community but many others are not so keen on putting AC3 high up the list ( I always think it is because Ezio was no longer in AC) and the games and collectibles were tricky.

So I think we all have different preferences but I am not sure one choice would suit the millions of other gamers because when we ask "what would make something "better" we usually think about what would make it better for me and assume others will agree. Therefore I like it that the devs decide and then make the game but I'm always in favour of tuning the game to suit everyone.

Difficulty options would be great. Especially if they are customisable.... turn off different skills and reduce the weapons available etc...
Map editors are a very nice option as there are some very devious gamers who can design very interesting missions.
Co-op. I dislike massive multiplayer games as it is a big melee I prefer small groups of 2 to 6 players as it makes you plan, and time attacks which is great. If AC4 BF had co-op sailing to attack huge Spanish convoys it would have been my favourite AC. :)

Ubi-JollyCharly
04-20-2016, 06:57 PM
Thank you for your feedback Nimbleshade, it is always greatly appreciated!

And as Community Managers we always make sure to pass on your comments to the devs team. However, on the forum everyone is free to express its opinion, to agree or disagree, as long as it is done with respect. As it is a public platform, it is difficult to aks other members not to give their opinion ;)

JollyCharly

Nimbleshade
04-21-2016, 07:46 AM
An optional feature to be able to jump from heights like in the previous versions would also be appreciated. Never thought that someone would take a peek at this thread.

Nimbleshade
04-21-2016, 07:48 AM
Thanks for everything

Nimbleshade
05-03-2016, 01:33 PM
1. Also can you make the enemies respond when they find that one( or more according to the situation ) of them's missing from the assigned spot.

2. Can you integrate an enemy imaging system for an even better stealth - something that calculates detection based on illumination, brain like low-res image scanning, and based on movement between the environment (ie: if there's a lot of motion in the background and it's dark you won't be spotted from far but if you move during a still environment you'll be spotted) doesn't care about hiding spots unlike the ray trace detection mechanism(for the ones with deep pockets) No more specific hiding spots but if you are seen like a sack you'll be ignored. - Make this an optional setting (I recommend this due to issues in syndicate where you would be spotted even when you are camouflaged but when still in view (yes, hiding in plain sight), but won't be spotted when you are in the line of sight of an enemy afar jumping on rooftops)

3. Make the environment more dynamic (will be cool with the freestyle parkour and fighting systems which are rumoured to arrive) - allow animals to die - even mice

4. Please don't allow any bugs or optimisation issues which will reduce performance.

5. I never meant to say that the game's bad - It's really good, but since the genre's falling (It won't hopefully). When I told of Witcher, it was to improve from their strength. I'll admit that the buildings in the Witcher looks like junk (without tessellation and with bad texture) and some aspects really suck. I just want Assassin's Creed to be the best game of not just 2017 but till the end of time. Thank you and welcome. Best of luck Ubi

Nimbleshade
05-13-2016, 05:50 PM
1. Option to make you and the enemy weaker as health drops, instead of 'nemesis' system - it's a memory and not a rebirth.
2. In Syndicate, you could reach an enemy even if you made sounds - make the Assassin silent or make them respond.
3. If possible, make more faces - much more.
4. Allow to take an enemy's weapon - be it anything!
5. With the freestyle combat, make it slow down during required circumstances (Optional setting)
6. Make situations for a real life like assassination.
7. Allow to turn of every possible hud - even the essential ones like 'kill', '50m' - allow us to track them.
8. Make the level and skill system optional - who needs to be at a level to use something?
9. If possible, make modes - Casual and Realistic.
Casual - for time killers
Realistic - for those who wants a real experience and a believable settings with the weaken with health system, no medicines and stuff.
10. If possible make the clothes rip.
11. And I don't want to lift a dead body while countering an attack or climbing down - and don't want to throw smoke bombs while deflecting projectiles.
12. Please make this 'game of the year' if not of 'the decade'.

Nimbleshade
06-30-2016, 06:09 PM
Can an optional more manually controlled parkour system be implemented. Alt,R,F,.. can be used. This makes it even more immersive(Control when you roll during a jump and stuff like that).
More enemies needed with unique looks and abilities and don't make a uniform for a specific enemy.
I really have to admit that the Witcher 3's world is really immersive (truly). But there are certain things to it like no parkour and stuff like going through certain obstacles and other 'bugs'. The next Assassin's creed must first improve the game engine as well ad the graphics. Allow the graphics to be lowered to a bare extent, but preserve the smaller essential details. And while at a size lower than Syndicate in memory(storage) it offers a world truly stunning with every place having a story to tell. But all people are not 'people that you can talk to'. That must be improved. Make it a real life assassin than a costume model. And best of luck. I'll post if I get anything on mind.

And finally, whoever wants to object on my opinions, please do it. After all we are the (Don't know what to say) of Assassin's Creed.

FirstAngelus
07-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Here is my suggestion:

1. Make a game that actually works. I mean basically. One that can be played. And doesn't crash.

Razrback16
07-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Biggest thing in my opinion is the combat system. Unity had the worst combat system of any game I've ever played and Syndicate's, while an improvement, was still not fluid, real clunky and not much fun. I'm fine with firearms, but they need to have a better way for the player to deal with it. The AC3 / AC4 human shields was very well done. I'd love the system to be just as fluid as AC3 / AC4, but would also love to see them make the enemies tougher in terms of ways to counter them and deal with them. The way Ubisoft handled Unity was awful and essentially a blueprint of what not to do - they basically took away all your skills and gave every enemy a gun - just awful. Instead of that, simply make it more like Batman in terms of different enemy types where you have to handle each enemy differently in terms of how you counter, and what moves you can do against them and can't do against them. They could also make it so counter kills don't actually kill the target, but simply inflict a certain amount of damage, while allowing the player to maintain a fluid combat flow. If they want to make it more difficult, make it so that an enemy hitting you does way more damage, and you can't just press a button and heal yourself in the middle of combat. But you just want to make sure that the combat system is designed in a manner that allows the player to execute perfectly if they are that good at it (again, just like Batman), but is punishing if they are not good at it.

The next thing they need to do is dump the engine used in Syndicate & Unity. The movement and climbing was anything but fluid in both games and usually very laggy / clunky in terms of the movement control inputs.

Ubi has always done a nice job building the world. No changes needed, there, IMO.

Another absolutely critical change they need to make is to create a cohesive present day story (and I'd love to see Rebecca and Shawn reincorporated). The team that did AC3 made a monumental error in killing Desmond (and to add insult to injury, they did it just as Desmond was getting fun to control). They essentially eliminated the present day story which has served as an anchor for each game up to that point. I always loved those 3-5 minute videos at the beginning of each game where Desmond would narrate and let you know what was going on and what their goal was. That anchor point allowed the player to fully understand what is going on and why they were going back in time through these memories to look for certain things. Since the end of AC3, that anchor point has not existed and it's resulted in the player completing the game not really knowing what they achieved or why they achieved it. Things just have not been well explained at all.

I'd also encourage more memories and storyline narrative like the Syndicate mission where (spoilers ahead) Jacob / Evie actually go to Edward Kenway's house in England. I love throwbacks like that where you tie-in previous characters, locations, deeds, etc. that have happened earlier in the series. The game is about memories, and that's an emotional trigger for most mature folks who play these games - keep doing it. Also tie in missions to special landmarks and monuments as has been done in previous games - most fans seem to enjoy those, myself included. Love when there is a lot of mystery and intrigue to the story. That's what keeps people locked in.

Ah one last thing, make sure the assassin can put his friggin' hood up while walking....

Hope they get things back on track as I love this series and would love to see it flourish again.

raiogam
07-06-2016, 10:58 PM
acs mobile app and aciii multiplay in all games of ac

raiogam
07-07-2016, 12:56 AM
assassin 's creed centure 21 and year of 2016 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1469110-assassin-s-creed-centure-21-and-year-of-2016)

Nimbleshade
09-17-2016, 04:24 PM
Make he civilians respond to your action. Who's a guy who dons a freakin hellish outfit and walks in the public invisible?

TokoPoloPolo
12-26-2016, 09:35 AM
As far as I can say, I did love Unity. You could not go hack-n-slash, nor could you go perfectly sneaky. You couldn't fight more than two (not well). And even if the fights weren't fluid, it had a partial realism to it. I'd say to pump the difficulty up than otherwise. The place is large. And as Nimbleshade told, yes make it realistic. He told some basic flaws in the game like hiding in plain sight, the freak costume, the overpowered and unreasonable weapons,childproofing...
I felt Unity to be great than most others told. It gives you much more controls over your movement (Black Flag and Syndicate offered less than ideal controls). I loved Black Flag - for an entirely different cause. And I hate it when all the thugs know you. I also hated things in Unity where enemies had extreme field of view (I loved them to have a good range of vision). Sometimes they could see what was on top of their head and even worse - could see through walls (Eagle vision?). Give some enemies eagle vision. Let them stalk you than just outright attack. The hidden blades, the eagle vision and the leap of faith are iconic. Yet sometimes it lets you down. And I loved to roll after free falls. Make the world more dynamic. Allow the player to do things that they normally couldn't in most games. I heard that the next installment was taking an open world approach - really good. And I also hated when enemies were attracted to whistles and cherry bombs - yes the hallucino-berserk and the ziplines. The ideal things to use are a small blade, smoke bombs and a weapon belonging to the times. And I don't know why you/enemy could take a thousand bullets in Syndicate/Black Blag - even El Tiburon.
I always loved the genre and always will. Even Rogue was unique with Assassins trying to kill you - but what I hated was that you could assassinate someone if they never noticed and they never countered while you could. Makes it bad in a sense.
I love the Witcher series and Witcher 3 is really a good game (and does it without parkour - but yes magic). It has it's way of keeping an aura of mystery and telling stories. Yes, I loved 'Jack the Ripper' - a unique DLC with detective work (Sherlock would've been a novice). I loved it when I sneaked on Jack and he was much stronger than my character. And don't allow me to kill a thousand people. Unity worked well in those but surprised me when assailants could shoot me while sprinting with unmatched accuracy. Allow the huds and rings to be turned off. Even the last seen position vector. And I don't know who's going to announce before he's going to kill you. Loved Syndicate for having female enemies than just pure males. I'd even love if the main protagonist was a female (in fact who cares?). Both Unity and Syndicate had boring missions. The latter was worse for pitting the player against the same thing over and over (people are not here just to kill - then we could've used grenades in Syndicate).
All mission are repeating and players get tired of things. I loved Unity which challenged the player to lay out a plan. It was just impossible to do the task without the proper state of mind whilst having the minimal utilities. In Syndicate, you could escape like James Bond when you were hurt (And I really don't know how those medicines work - maybe infused with the Dust of Eden?). I also hated the long loading times too. I loved hiding dead bodies than keeping them in the open. So did I love knocking people out than killing them outright (gives a sense of empathy). I also have to support the fear system - even the Assassin flees when he's in danger and the enemies always fight to their death. And the dumb AI as Nimbleshade sighed. And why the hell don't they respond to commotions.And WHY ARE THOSE PEOPLE JUST MANNEQUINS? And let the hoodie be independent from stealth mode.
Black Flag was awesome for the most part - but with a bland experience for Edward. And the final mission was just a lost hope of finding something unique (but realistic).
Limit the parkour and make it much more realistic. Make the players feel like they're inside the game (may work with VR). And how is an Assassin so tireless. I know that the answer may lie within the Helix - then how would you die? A solid story would be great. Leave the Bishop and others alone. Remove synchronisation, leave the helix. Give a true open world experience. And as this is an Assassin game where you'll watch from the top of buildings, increase the fall off distance for details. And optimize. Allow even the people with the worst PCs to play. Since this game depends on watching subtle details from top of towers, lower resolution does limit the ability to play. Even try to take away the dependence on maps.

Loved Nimbleshade's definition of realistic system.

And finally - IMPROVE THE CONTROLS-INTERACTION AND BETA TEST IT A BILLION TIMES

And this is how I love to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn20dZBwkbQ

strigoi1958
12-26-2016, 10:27 AM
I think we all have different things we like a lot or like less... but what I've found on this forum is people often like the opposite... so I think AC games are packed with so much that they have things that appeal to different people so I know I'll be enjoying parts other find not so great and I'll get through the parts other absolutely love. AC Games are awesome for everyone. :)

Also personal skill and practice and play style is important.... AC games are meant as stealth so we're not supposed to be in a big group fight, we use a distraction (smoke bomb or run through a building and get to safety... but in Unity in the club competitions, it was all about getting points so killing big groups was a way to achieve that... and after a while I would actively find guards and allow them to ring an alarm bell just so I could kill a group of 20 or 30. I played co-op with people who would sneak through missions unseen... and others who would run through a building throwing smoke bombs and complete the mission in 25% of the time...

I remember a lot of fans wanting the whistle back when it was removed from the game there were polls and talk of a petition :) It's a great tool to draw enemies in to striking range... especially when trying to get achievements... I think of it as a non lethal way to get past guards when I am being stealthy :)

Personally I am not bothered about level of detail... anywhere I cannot reach with a bullet or zipline is unimportant as it has nothing to do with gameplay... it is just scenery but I'm more of a gamer than a watcher :) .

Game makers make games according to gamers demands and we are always screaming for more more more... better graphics, bigger open worlds.... but no game maker can keep increasing things that affect performance then let us use AMD/ Nvidia settings that destroy performance AND still make games run on a 6 year old PC. Consoles are being upgraded very quickly nowadays... PS4 came out, now there's the PS slim and PS4 Pro and the PS5 is in development... same with the Xbox one and the xbox 1 s for 4k gaming. I cannot use a console controller so I play PC... but If I had a 5 year old PC I'd expect to play 4 or 5 year old games brilliantly but today's games not so well if at all. If we want things that need more power... we have to buy more powerful parts to play them.

It would be nice to never buy another PC part and in 20 years time still play games but we all have to keep up or get left behind... 20 years ago I was playing games on an Amiga 32... it had 2 MB of ram :) not 2 Gigabytes... 2 Megabytes and it played in 640 x 400 resolution.... even if it were possible to make something as demanding as AC play on an Amiga 32 I wouldn't want to :)

TokoPoloPolo
12-26-2016, 01:12 PM
When I spoke about LOD, I meant potential enemies, opportunities and other factors which may go invisible from a far view. I've found that they're very important when you play solo and has to make a full fledged plan with backup. But more important is the resolution.
And why I mentioned a backward compatibility is due to the new improvements in the gaming industry (you know what I mean) which may lead the developers to move into an entirely different level of things, while the rest of us would be left back.

Tossage
12-26-2016, 10:40 PM
Opinion is usual taken from Ubisoft surveys sent to the buyers. But some things posted get through if they are relevant for the majority. The trouble is... everyone usually thinks that what they want is what everyone else wants and that is wrong.

Comparing it to other games is not always good because I hate witcher and if I wanted something like witcher I'd play witcher :)

AI is like that in other games (you mentioned shadow of mordor, great game but "someone's been killing Uruks" 5 seconds later "the killers gone and I never liked him anyway" it is arcade not meant to be realistic.

Graphics details. DX12 will probably allow better graphics details but remember the object is to market a product to a wide audience... if they made it so the specs far exceeded your pc so you couldn't play you'd be unhappy.... guess how others feel when it happens to them? my system.is not bad i7 6700k @4.6 GTX 980ti 6GB m.2 ssd 16GB ram @ 3000Mhz and I am playing most games on high with most AA off or the very minimum because I want to play games and although graphics can enhance a game they do not improve a game.... the worst game in the world will not be a best seller because it gets a 4k texture pack. When Pascal gets here it will probably be possible to run games reasonably well at 4k with one gpu but a lot of people play games for the gameplay.

Civilians well unfortunately the recent events around the world has shown people do run or hide when in terrorising situations but I'm not overly concerned about NPC's so it's a personal choice.

You should not remove optional things in a game just because you do not want them... others might want them and as they are optional you do not need to use them. Nobody is forced to use guns, rope launchers, eagle vision (except when a specific mission includes them,) you need to look at the whole picture.... not just the part you like. I'd be happy to have a difficulty setting.... don't forget others find the game difficult and others think your ideas may be too easy. :)

I think the game will take it's own direction ... wanting the favourite bits from your favourite games put into another game doesn't guarantee to make it a smash hit. but I'm sure some of our likes and wishes get through.

AC is on a break and the Devs are compiling opinions to improve something that I already find incredible... but that is so others will find it incredible so don't worry AC will be back even stronger.

with that kind of thinking, next ac will be just another boring game that's was assembled on a conveier.
there will be same crap all over again,no new stuff and definitely no improvements.

thank you so much for being part of ruining the series.

Stormsteps
12-26-2016, 10:53 PM
I see a lot of good ideas here, one more though which I didn't read so far:

Please, pretty please, cut short on those "tackle..." missions. Where you run after them for an eternity until you can tackle them. That wasn't that bad in the earlier titles, but in Syndicate it's driving me crazy.

The reason is: I CAN'T tackle them, even if I'm close enough because the game wants me to chase them until a certain point is reached. This might have appeared in earlier titles as well, but in Syndicate it's the first time it appears again, and again, and again. Just now it came so far that I was about to quit and deinstall the game just because these missions annoy me so much and completly destroy the immersion for me.

Please, it's just so annoying to chase someone who you can't actually catch until you reach some point were he is waiting for you anyways...

Greetings
Stormsteps

TokoPoloPolo
12-27-2016, 07:21 PM
I've been living on Google always searching 'Assassin's Creed 2017' while all I ever saw was about the movie, and it still is. Don't know when someone's gonna post on a relevant website (Kotaku?) and begins the game hype. I've been searching for the game all this time and still am waiting for a news. Have the fans lost faith in the potential of this game? I can never comprehend of a time when Assassin's Creed has been discontinued. I always wish that the next installment arrive soon. But improved by magnitudes, with a new approach that makes the game one of the best in history. Always wished that. And I also hope that more people post their opinion here and don't stop this process - even after the next one arrives.

strigoi1958
12-27-2016, 11:02 PM
There have been a few rumours online that it will release in 2017 and is set in Egypt but it's only rumours. I like to read anything I can find but usually the best source of information is here in the stickied posts or on the Ubi blog

TokoPoloPolo
01-03-2017, 02:33 PM
I know that these words may be of no worth - 'But support for mods can be one of the best things that can happen to Assassin's Creed'.

TokoPoloPolo
01-06-2017, 03:21 PM
I don't wish Ubisoft to rush out with the next game. All I wish is a game that's beyond the realm. I'm ready to wait till 2025 if it's gonna take.

strigoi1958
01-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Ubi are not rushing the next game it has already missed its annual release which has upset a lot of fans who look forward to it.

The game will be "beyond the realm" but only for those who appreciate it. It is impossible to please every single person when you sell millions of copies and no amount of waiting will change that.

But starting discussions and posting wishlists for weapons, places, people, story lines, ideas and extras here on the forum will get noticed by the community managers and passed on. Especially if a lot agree or like something :)

personally, after playing rifts in Unity I'd like a game that visits many time periods and places before returning to the modern day to find an object.... I'd like the ability to choose Assassin or Templar and go back and compete against other players, setting traps, assassinating them to desync and respawn especially if it was 2 vs 2 or 4 vs 4. But if the next AC doesn't have these I'll still love it.