PDA

View Full Version : "Horse Search"

WhiChe
04-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Hey,
I'm not sure if this has already been asked for but it would be SO much easier to find a counterpart to your horse if you would be able to see which friends have the horse you're searchig for, I have about 30 friends - and counting and it is impossible to search all their farms for a certain horse. I am not sure how you'd be able to add that to the game, maybe it could be visible on the horsepedia? Or an extra search bar in the friends section?

Thanks a lot.
WhiChe

jrscott883
04-23-2016, 06:33 PM
Also, I was thinking, when breeding mixed horses, I would like to know before paying what the 3 choice of foal is gonna be. I am not worried about spending the coins on the breeding, but I want to make sure when I try to expand the breeds I have, I am not crossing two breeds to get a breed I already have.

So maybe when in the breeding house, a list of possible or the 3 choice breed that will result of the breeding can be shown before you commit.

I get you have the horsepedia, but to scroll through and find the breed that could result from the crossbreeding is too overwhelming.