PDA

View Full Version : The things we want in AC Empire. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-08-2016, 01:47 AM
The title says it all.

What I would want is :

The return of a playable in 3rd person md, with real md missions like in ac 3.

The return of multiple save slot.

The return of the possibility of fighting using hidden blade.

The possibility to ride horses.

The Juno plot continuing.

And finnaly (for now), that we will learn more about Desmond's son.

What would you want ac empire to have if the rumor about it is true? ^-^

ModernWaffle
04-08-2016, 01:08 PM
The title says it all.

What I would want is :

-The return of a playable in 3rd person md, with real md missions like in ac 3.
-The return of multiple save slot.
-The return of the possibility of fighting using hidden blade.
-The possibility to ride horses.
-The Juno plot continuing.
-And finnaly (for now), that we will learn more about Desmond's son.
-What would you want ac empire to have if the rumor about it is true? ^-^

Agree with the points in bold, especially the first one if they are still going with MD in the next entry. The other three would be nice to have, but I could definitely live without them. As for continuing the Juno and Desmond plot, well I guess I'm not against it as such, but I don't think the developers / story-board team should put that much effort into MD as I don't think it could salvaged at this point, better to use resources on the main (assassin) missions / story.

Just on the top of my head, apart from the above I would like to see:

-A return of large natural environments and incorporation of snow into the weather system like in AC3

-Missions that were as expansive, difficult and interesting as the co-op missions in Unity (if we still get poor/weak enemy A.I. in the next game, the best alternative is to increase their numbers till they actually feel like a threat so stealth becomes more relevant)

-Button for taking cover, found Syndicate's auto cover position less useful

-A return of naval in some form (not expecting something massive, but maybe one off missions where you go off to sea or maybe a BF system of travelling to different islands but on a much smaller scale, though maintaining cities as big as London/Paris)

-A return of animal hunting, though include a new style of combat with animals instead of the button sequence function

-Sword (dare I say those amazing duel swords :o) and fist (less as a secondary weapon like in the past-gen games and more of a proper one like in Syndicate) combat

-Hood toggle (I'm not actually that annoyed about this not being in any previous game but rather why they just won't include it in to please everyone)

-Body shield function in blocking bullets - didn't like Syndicate's system gameplay wise and it looked less realistic

-Assassin recruit system so that it feels like the Assassins are actually a present organisation rather than literally just 2 or 3 people like in Unity/Syndicate

Sadly a lot of this stuff aren't new but more like features from past games they have removed, mainly from AC3/4.

dxsxhxcx
04-08-2016, 01:39 PM
What I would want is :
The return of a playable in 3rd person md, with real md missions like in ac 3.
The return of the possibility of fighting using hidden blade.
The possibility to ride horses.
The Juno plot continuing.
And finnaly (for now), that we will learn more about Desmond's son.

What would you want ac empire to have if the rumor about it is true? ^-^

what I want the most is these missions (if implemented) supporting the narrative (and not being there just for the sake of being there), if this means less freedom, so be it.
the Juno plot advancing to an extent that it becomes obvious that the next game will finish it. (IMO) We've already wasted too much time in it.

+ multiple cities (AC1/2);
+ VR training room (ACB);
+ investigations;
+ Eagle Vision's downgrade to what it was in AC2 (+ 1st person view from AC1 and the necessity to find/tag targets of interest like we had to do with the Den captains in Revelations);

LoyalACFan
04-08-2016, 02:50 PM

Weirdly, this is actually a pretty high priority for me tbh; I didn't actually feel any need to replay either Syndicate or Unity, but it's just an annoyingly basic feature to cut out. I think the only reason they stopped it was because of "teh seamlessness" between SP and co-op (essentially tying your SP progress to your online profile, disallowing multiple offline saves), but that idea turned into a hot mess before they even launched, so **** it.

adster01
04-08-2016, 11:19 PM
THE Return of multiple save slots and DUAL HIDDEN BLADES available for use in open combat and hiding in bushes basically make it like AC4

ze_topazio
04-09-2016, 03:01 AM
I will be greatly disappointed if there's no rideable camels.

But not just camels, horses, donkeys and chariots, the more means of transportation the better, GTA is great with that, so much variety.

Tombs are a must for something like Egypt.

A playable modern day would be nice.

VR training would be okay.

A sensible number of collectibles, I don't mind collectibles, but a million chests and pointless animus fragments spread over the map is absurd.

Times rifts are an interesting addiction from the past two games I would like them to keep.

Crouching and crawling.

Disguises, allow me to infiltrate a palace disguised as a servant, infiltrate a temple disguised as a priest, etc...

Activities that make me feel part of the period and place.

Side missions with some story fairly independent from the main plot like those missions in AC4.

If remember something else later I'll write it here, for now is all.

SWalker82
04-11-2016, 12:26 AM
- 15 sequences or so that are long and each require a challenging Assassination. (With the game being delayed a year this should be automatic)
- Playable First Civ Character showing the events mentioned in previous games with pieces of Eden being used
- Information on how the lives of each previous main character ended (Connor/Shay/Arno)
- Modern day story progression
- Empire the game being the beginning of a trilogy that has the other 2 games taking us 2 Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome

Sigma 1313
04-12-2016, 04:40 AM
- Multiple Save Slots

- More Quality Content than Syndicate (syndicate was good on quality, poor on quantity, Unity was reversed. I think we need a middle).

- Seamless world (not really required, but would be nice)

- Ties up loose ends on characters and plot lines (even if just a data fragment for things like Shay, Connor, Arno, etc).

- Continue Juno story, resurrection of TWCB, and more about Desmond's son

- Have actual modern day gameplay. Not just cutscenes.

- Personally I'd like to see armor customization from AC2-Revelations return and unlocking stuff by buying it as you progress through the sequences. It gave me a sense of accomplishment to buy armor and weapons, unlike in AC4 where you can buy some of the best items from the start of the game (or not), and it didn't make a real impact.

- Removal of skills like in Unity and Syndicate. I think it's interesting but doesn't really fit AC.

- Return of horseback riding (chariots would be cool too)

- Able to use Hidden Blades again (assuming it's after Darius) in combat.

- Return of Tombs

Also, I've been speculating that the game and sequels may primarily feature Darius who will eventually assassinate Xerxes. If this turns out to be true, I'd be so happy. It's not required by any means though.