PDA

View Full Version : Update 1.1: Incursions - Patch Notes

Ubi-QuB3
04-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Greetings, Agents! :) Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the update 1.1, deployed on Tuesday, April 12th.

NEW FEATURES
Falcon Lost

Falcon Lost is a new incursion available in the Stuyvesant area
You must be level 30 and have completed the mission "General Assembly" to access this mission
The encounter is balanced for 4 players with high level gear

Gear Sets

Gear set equipment can be found by completing the most challenging activities in Manhattan
Collecting and wearing gear sets grant powerful stat bonuses and talents
Gear sets of varying gear scores can be found for many playstyles. Find the set that best suits yours

“Tactician's Authority” – enhances electronics and support capabilities
“Striker's Battlegear” – provide bonuses for assault capabilities
“Sentry's Call” – enhances marksman capabilities
“Path of the Nomad” – provides bonuses for lone wanderers

Trading

Items dropped by enemies can be shared with other players
Trade items by dropping them as loot from your inventory, so players in your group can pick them up
You can only share items for during the first 2 hours after you have acquired them
Items can only be shared with players who are currently in your group and who were also in your group when the item was originally dropped

Assignments

Assignments are automatically obtained when you log in and can be tracked from the map via the menu called “Mission Overview”
Assignments are available for a limited time (24h for Daily Assignments and 7 days for Weekly Assignments), after which, they will be replaced by different assignments
Assignments come in different categories:

Combat
Dark Zone
Crafting

Most assignments can be completed while playing alone but some will require enlisting other agent’s assistance to complete

Dark Zone Supply Drops

Dark Zone Supply Drops are a global event where the Strategic Homeland Defense agency airdrops multiple supply caches to assist Division agents
Supply drops will occur multiple times over the course the day
The supply drops will contain non-contaminated gear of all types that will be ready to use without the need for extraction
These supply drops will be heavily sought after by other agents and enemy factions that roam the Dark Zone, so be ready for resistance

Gear Score

Every non-vanity gear piece that can be found when your agent is level 30 has a Gear Score value. The higher an item’s Gear Score, the stronger the item
The overall Gear Score of your agent can be seen in your main menu next to your player level. Gear Score indicates the advancement of an agent
Other agents’ Gear Scores are displayed next to their health bars
Improving your gear and increasing your overall Gear Score will grant your agent access to the most dangerous high-end challenges

Group Spectator Camera

The Group Spectator Cam lets players spectate members of their group while waiting to be revived or the entire group to be down
Players can use RB/LB, R1/L1 or Q/E keys to switch between group members

New High-End Named Weapons

Added new High-End named weapons:

Warlord: Assault Rifle
Valkyria: Submachine gun
(Historian: Marksman Rifle) Please note that while the Historian will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.2

GAME CHANGES
Gameplay

Turret skill can no longer suppress enemy NPCs, as this allowed named NPCs to be defeated too easily
Recalibrating High-End items will now cost normal Credits instead of Phoenix Credits
Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 named enemies:

Level 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
Level 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
Level 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits

Named enemies of level 30 and more will now always drop one High-End item when killed

Dark Zone

The vendor in the Church Safe House will now sell items in Dark Zone Funds instead of Phoenix Credits
Ranks requirements for Superior and High-End quality items at the Dark Zone Vendors have been adjusted:

Superior (Purple) items: Rank 15 instead of 30
High-End (Gold) level 30 (Gear Score 163): Rank 25 instead of 50
High-End (Gold) level 31 (Gear Score 182): Rank 40 instead of 50

Added a new Dark Zone bracket for characters with Gear Score 160+

Crafting

Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:

10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item

Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:

Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2

Added new level 31 and 32 High-End items Blueprints to Vendors
Removed Division Tech requirements from some level 31 High-End Blueprints
Level 32 named enemies will have 40% chance to drop Division Tech materials

User Interface

Added gamepad deadzone calibration in settings menu (all platforms)

BUG FIXES

Fixed a bug that could prevent characters from accessing the game if they had too many items in their inventory
Rehabilitated Talent will no longer remain active when the character is not under a Status Effect
Fixed a bug where Daily Hard and Challenging missions would no longer reset every day
Fixed a bug where sometimes the weapon talents would not activate if the player has the exact stat requirements
Fixed a bug where players could exit the Dark Zone on East 43rd street
Reloading stripper clips is now correctly interrupted by firing the weapon (marksman rifles and shotguns)
Fixed an issue where buying a weapon with a pre-attached scope using the buy and equip feature sometimes caused the scope to un-equip
Fixed an exploit where players could shoot through corners of covers
Fixed a number of locations where NPCs could shoot through walls
Fixed an exploit where players could ignore the fire rate of certain weapons
Fixed some locations where players would get stuck in Queen Tunnel Camp mission
Fixed various prop collisions so that players no longer become stuck
Fixed a bug where the final cut scenes would unlock before the final missions were completed
Fixed a bug where the Water Supply side mission would not activate
Fixed an issue where the Morphine Supply side mission sometimes would not complete
Players no longer receive too much XP for completing the Morphine Supply side mission
The buff from Smart Cover no longer stacks if multiple teammates are using it on the same piece of cover
Fixed some bugs where deployable skills would not activate under certain circumstances
Fixed a bug where voice chat volume indicators would overlap in the group UI frame
Fixed a bug where receiving a group invite via Matchmaking would sometimes not show up on the screen
Fixed a bug where the dead teammate icon would turn into a blue dot instead of a red cross if the players were too far away from each other
Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to inspect the appearance of his/her character while changing outfits
Fixed some UI elements for mission overview frame and adjusted some of the misaligned icons
Corrected the colors for the appearance items in the Mission rewards list
NPC’s will no longer ignore the player while they are attempting to interact with props (arming/disarming bombs)
Fixed a bug where a NPC would sometimes not leave its spawn area during the Morphine Supply side mission
Fixed a bug where NPC’s would sometimes not respawn at one of the landmarks in the Dark Zone
Several clipping issues have been fixed with various appearance items
Some tooltips have been updated with more clear information
And many more

PC specific

Added new resolution scaling and lighting options
Added support for reporting players on PC. Players can now type in chat /report
Improvements to resolution detection and switching between display modes
Fixed some issues with camera movement while using Tobii Eye Tracker
Fixed screen look for minimap when using Tobii Eye Tracker
Fixed several issues with Logitech peripherals
Fixed several graphic issues due to dual monitor display
Fixed an issue where players could move UI elements out of the visible screen area

//- End Transmission_

Neumeusis
04-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Hello,

Thanks for posting this.

No fix on the Balistic Shield ? :-(
I was hoping the "and many more" would be detailed here...

Regards,

MSedziwoj
04-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Hello,

Thanks for posting this.

No fix on the Balistic Shield ? :-(
I was hoping the "and many more" would be detailed here...

Regards,

Balistic Shield and any gun, but too Mobile Cover with extension mod.
and many others...

Ward.MG
04-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Falcon Lost ? Should be Crafting Lost.

xATFWxREDEMP666
04-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the post. It is good to see the many improvements. I am excited to play the Incursion.

beerhead333
04-06-2016, 11:45 AM
Greetings, Agents! :)

10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item

Please don't, its already tedious as it is to farm for tools and get screwed by rng in the end.
You going to turn "casual" players off even more, i can't even imagine someone that has time to play couple hours of week to even bother if you going to double the material requirements when RNG is still involved.

Personally wouldn't mind if you added "Craftsmen" to base of operations that we could pay 999 high end materials and 500K credits to craft us piece of gear with talents/attributes we actually want
or
make the "green" and 'blue" parts drop randomly from NPC's along with weapons

MSedziwoj
04-06-2016, 12:07 PM
If u casual, u dont be top player, so good gear be enough, and this change close door for some exploits

Korlis
04-06-2016, 12:08 PM

...BUG FIXES

Fixed a bug that could prevent characters from accessing the game if they had too many items in their inventory
Fixed a bug where sometimes the weapon talents would not activate if the player has the exact stat requirements
Reloading stripper clips is now correctly interrupted by firing the weapon (marksman rifles and shotguns)
Fixed an issue where buying a weapon with a pre-attached scope using the buy and equip feature sometimes caused the scope to un-equip
Fixed a bug where the final cut scenes would unlock before the final missions were completed
Fixed an issue where the Morphine Supply side mission sometimes would not complete
Players no longer receive too much XP for completing the Morphine Supply side mission
The buff from Smart Cover no longer stacks if multiple teammates are using it on the same piece of cover
Fixed some bugs where deployable skills would not activate under certain circumstances
Fixed a bug where voice chat volume indicators would overlap in the group UI frame
Fixed a bug where receiving a group invite via Matchmaking would sometimes not show up on the screen
Fixed a bug where the dead teammate icon would turn into a blue dot instead of a red cross if the players were too far away from each other
Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to inspect the appearance of his/her character while changing outfits
Fixed some UI elements for mission overview frame and adjusted some of the misaligned icons
NPC’s will no longer ignore the player while they are attempting to interact with props (arming/disarming bombs)
Fixed a bug where a NPC would sometimes not leave its spawn area during the Morphine Supply side mission
Fixed a bug where NPC’s would sometimes not respawn at one of the landmarks in the Dark Zone
And many more

//- End Transmission_[/B][/COLOR]

Nothing specific on Paul Rhodes not appearing in the BoO after Subway Morgue mission (as per the Known Issues thread)? Is that under "and many more" or is that never being fixed? A month after launch and I can't access the tech wing, and while the rest of the game has been great and there have been reassurances that it's being worked on whenever this comes up in the support thread, that's still a huge problem that hasn't been addressed.

TonyRiemann
04-06-2016, 12:52 PM
That is just stupid. You need to change this to something less insulting. If 1:1 launches with this change still intact, then you are going to lose a significant portion of the user-base.

That´s exactly what I tink about these changes. Lost my motivation to play any more with such useless changes in mind. What about the cheaters in the DZ? It´s quite funny to shoot one guy with a group of 4 with no effect and get called ***** and many more funny names in exchange to get killed in a blink.:confused:

Faffnerz
04-06-2016, 12:55 PM
This is getting more and more like Diablo 3 at launch. Too much RNG shich will kill the game, repetetive content with farming lexington/division tech chests over and over being the most efficient way to play.
Also heard that the stats of the set items seem auite low compared to old HE items. That's exactly the way it was in D3, all legendaries being crap.

And worst of all. No recognition of peoples worries over the crafting changes. No real dialogue with the player base.

TR-Desert-Rat
04-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Please just sort the cheaters out in the DZ. Another night over of switching servers all the time to avoid them. I am a casual player who can't get on every day so i have no chance of getting decent gear is what you are saying. Why is it that these games are always aimed at the players who have no life. I like the trade system, just leave it that way so we can avoid credit sellers spamming the chat channels. Time will tell if this patch is any good but only addressing the cheating situation with a /report command isn't really going to do it. Check players logs as we did in CA, multiple kills with only one hit on where it would be impossible and you know you got a cheater. Then simple, instant ban. Once the message gets around people or less likely to spend money on game if they are banned...unless you want this of course.

m1crobra1n
04-06-2016, 01:21 PM
If u casual, u dont be top player, so good gear be enough, and this change close door for some exploits

People are smart enough to find new exploits.
For the people who dont use explots this will make it even harder for them to get decent gear that allowe them to survive in DZ.
I dont do these exploits and grafting has been useless for me, as i cant get HE items that will make my gear better. Even if i recalibrate items i cant get them better.
I cant go to DZ zone 5-6 solo cause i get killed by the bots easy. I hope they will fix this random NPC spawn. Cause if you move back while taking out one group of NPC's then the new group of NPC's will spawn in your back and kill you.

I started to make second character a week ago and was doing only the tech wing mission, medical and security wing and when i went to go open safe house on the right side map upper part third from top i didnt make it cause on one street there was 5 NPC's that take one shot and i was dead. Tried to run past them but then there was cross roads and another 5 of them and close by another 5. On my first character i have level 30 and rank 57 and running around the citty i see only 2-3 NPC after running a half a hour or so and it's so boring to do these daily on hard where you just play it like on easy but challenge mode is like the hard core that you cant do it in solo.

m1crobra1n
04-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Deem why cant i Edit my text ?

.................................................. ............

That´s exactly what I tink about these changes. Lost my motivation to play any more with such useless changes in mind. What about the cheaters in the DZ? It´s quite funny to shoot one guy with a group of 4 with no effect and get called ***** and many more funny names in exchange to get killed in a blink.:confused:

Thats not a cheater. Might be a hig end gear 80K + health and you guys with the group of 4 dont have much.

MSedziwoj
04-06-2016, 01:47 PM
People are smart enough to find new exploits.
For the people who dont use explots this will make it even harder for them to get decent gear that allowe them to survive in DZ.
I dont do these exploits and grafting has been useless for me, as i cant get HE items that will make my gear better. Even if i recalibrate items i cant get them better.
I cant go to DZ zone 5-6 solo cause i get killed by the bots easy. I hope they will fix this random NPC spawn. Cause if you move back while taking out one group of NPC's then the new group of NPC's will spawn in your back and kill you.

I started to make second character a week ago and was doing only the tech wing mission, medical and security wing and when i went to go open safe house on the right side map upper part third from top i didnt make it cause on one street there was 5 NPC's that take one shot and i was dead. Tried to run past them but then there was cross roads and another 5 of them and close by another 5. On my first character i have level 30 and rank 57 and running around the citty i see only 2-3 NPC after running a half a hour or so and it's so boring to do these daily on hard where you just play it like on easy but challenge mode is like the hard core that you cant do it in solo.
There not infinite exploits, so they should take down one by one, this way u not need to know and use it to be near top.
And to get best gear u not need go to DZ05 or DZ06, they r from phoenix vendor in base and in vendor in DZ06, but u can easily get there without fight, so is not needed to go so high lvl zones.

ReDHe4DNL
04-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Good work with the new content and patches. Keep them comming :)

Cohetus
04-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Crafting

This isn't a good idea... who thought about this? If it isn't broken do not try to fix it... If ppl craft too much is because the looting is not good enough, maybe you should fix that??

ExcessiveForce1
04-06-2016, 02:50 PM
In regards to changes of crafting and crafting materials:

https://youtu.be/TkxmMPCVogc

justdephied
04-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Crafting

So that's 10*15*10 = 1500 green mats to create 1 high-end... Where as before 200 (5*5*8).. You essentially raised the cost of crafting by 750%... I hope to God that you also raised the high-end drop rate by 750%, or are allowing rerolling talents on weapons otherwise you just punished all your early adopter fans who won't be playing this game anymore come April 12.

Bambelson
04-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Thanks dear development team,

when you released promoted the game I was afraid of losing my life again, due to 24/7 playing your 100€ game.
But after a few hours I already noticed a lack of content and bad gameplay choices you did.

Then again you promoted Incursions in your upcomming free patches and even more great things like incursions, uhm - did I say Incursion already?
Well, thank's to your Patch notes I already know: I won't lose my life.

Thank you Ubisoft.
Thank you Massive.

B1PPER
04-06-2016, 03:28 PM
I can't seem to wrap my head around the need to jack the crafting requirements way up... unless the desire is to make gold items more rare. If that's the intent, sorry, but it's too late for that. Too many people are running straight level 30/31 gear. All this will do is further protect the players that ground the stink out of the came in the first weeks and who are insanely over-geared as it is. No one will be able to catch up with them after 1.1 because the time requirement to craft high-end gear will be insane. Then I read certain bloggers claiming that having a well-balanced team will mitigate this? What? It doesn't in any way mitigate the massive grind time increase. Doing the same old endless Div Tech, chest, and boss farm routes over and over again just to get enough materials to do ONE crafting roll is going to get old real fast for a lot of people. The loot system being so jacked up makes it that much worse. How is it that a teammate can loot 3 gold M1s in a row, while I loot the same holster over and over again? That's not luck, that's bad code.

CHL3334
04-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Falcon Lost ? Should be Crafting Lost.

Please don't, its already tedious as it is to farm for tools and get screwed by rng in the end.
You going to turn "casual" players off even more, i can't even imagine someone that has time to play couple hours of week to even bother if you going to double the material requirements when RNG is still involved.

That is just stupid. You need to change this to something less insulting. If 1:1 launches with this change still intact, then you are going to lose a significant portion of the user-base.

And worst of all. No recognition of peoples worries over the crafting changes. No real dialogue with the player base.[/QUOTE]

This isn't a good idea... who thought about this? If it isn't broken do not try to fix it... If ppl craft too much is because the looting is not good enough, maybe you should fix that??

So that's 10*15*10 = 1500 green mats to create 1 high-end... Where as before 200 (5*5*8).. You essentially raised the cost of crafting by 750%... I hope to God that you also raised the high-end drop rate by 750%, or are allowing rerolling talents on weapons otherwise you just punished all your early adopter fans who won't be playing this game anymore come April 12.

Couldn't agree with these comments any more! I wouldn't consider myself a casual player (but not a hardcore one either), I usually average about 2 hours a day. It's already tedious to farm crafting materials as it is. Me and 2 buddies will play the tunnel mission on challenging a couple of times a day and I guarantee you, besides the boss, I only get on average 2-3 (usually blue gear/guns) item drops the entire mission! And my scavenging is 105%!

Just like their "fix" for the DZ I think this is a severe over-correction! If you're going to raise the cost of crafting 700% then at least increase the item drop rate 350%. I get them wanting to balance the game a bit. But just like last time, this screws new adopters and casual/mid teir players who haven't had the time to farm the materials for the last month.

This will just further widen the gap between the 2 player bases! And will eventually turn people off to the game. I've already noticed a severe drop in the number of players we come across in the DZ, because they raised the reward (better loot drops) and totally did away with the penalty for going rogue! Which makes NO sense given the narrative that a rogue agent is committing treason! It's supposed to be this big risk that you have to weigh the benefits against the danger! But now it's all reward and no risk, so the only people you hardly see anymore are the rogues and noobs who don't know any better.

n1ko.N
04-06-2016, 03:34 PM
UBI you are going to make another DIABLO 3 release version :D and...
Are you serious? Why did you had to change crafting ^^ It takes far to long to farm crafting materials.
If this change is made to block 2nd character exchange exploit you are doing it wrong.
Just add character level requirement for storage (Level 10 would be able to take out only items for level 1-10).

fanpsx
04-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Ubisoft, can you fix laggy servers?

minotaur36
04-06-2016, 04:02 PM
- People leave because they find the game boring, so we will make the crafting more tedious... :confused:

- No word about Division Tech?... Probably the main reason why some hardcore players have so much crafting power, with only 2 needed for upgrading from green to blue to yellow...

B1PPER
04-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Or, how about allowing more players per server?

Umishu
04-06-2016, 04:43 PM
Like many posters to this thread I welcome all of the changes in update 1.1, except for changes to our current crafting system. To the best of my knowledge players have not been complaining about exploitable crafting issues, which give other gamers an advantage over other players at the end-game level. To the contrary, players have been complaining about two particular issues regarding crafting: A) the overall tediousness of the crafting process especially concerning how monotonous the experience is to craft one piece of item, and B) the extreme rarity and random spawn rate of Division Tech.

Honestly, this change just doesn’t make any sense to me. It seems punitive rather than correctional to all those players who enjoy crafting; I personally enjoy crafting, but not the hours it takes to farm a pittance worth of nodes nor the tedious process it takes to craft items.

Nothing in these patch notes addresses what players are concerned about regarding crafting, but in turn changes the process to make it even more unwieldy, because now players are going to have to spend—at a minimum—dozens of hours (if not hundreds) farming crafting nodes in the Open World just to potentially get enough materials, for crafting High End items. Further, since only “some” High End Blueprints will no longer require Division Tech for crafting, the vast majority will still. Therefore, players will have to spend an additional dozens to hundreds of hours farming Division Tech for the vast majority of High End Dark Zone items.

There is nothing ultimately gained from these changes for the current crafting process: It just doesn’t make sense.

Umishu
04-06-2016, 04:50 PM
I can't seem to wrap my head around the need to jack the crafting requirements way up... unless the desire is to make gold items more rare. If that's the intent, sorry, but it's too late for that. Too many people are running straight level 30/31 gear. All this will do is further protect the players that ground the stink out of the came in the first weeks and who are insanely over-geared as it is. No one will be able to catch up with them after 1.1 because the time requirement to craft high-end gear will be insane. Then I read certain bloggers claiming that having a well-balanced team will mitigate this? What? It doesn't in any way mitigate the massive grind time increase. Doing the same old endless Div Tech, chest, and boss farm routes over and over again just to get enough materials to do ONE crafting roll is going to get old real fast for a lot of people. The loot system being so jacked up makes it that much worse. How is it that a teammate can loot 3 gold M1s in a row, while I loot the same holster over and over again? That's not luck, that's bad code.

Bingo.

KsBidul
04-06-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Crafting material changes:

go to have a look here : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1427200-crafting-materials-and-increase-of-grind-bad-idea
and here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1427168-UPDATE-1-1-Crafting-change-is-ridiculous

'Nuff Said !

Umishu
04-06-2016, 04:56 PM
This will just further widen the gap between the 2 player bases! And will eventually turn people off to the game. I've already noticed a severe drop in the number of players we come across in the DZ, because they raised the reward (better loot drops) and totally did away with the penalty for going rogue! Which makes NO sense given the narrative that a rogue agent is committing treason! It's supposed to be this big risk that you have to weigh the benefits against the danger! But now it's all reward and no risk, so the only people you hardly see anymore are the rogues and noobs who don't know any better.

Yup. Dark Zone is currently a mess with the last change to it, because now you have players going rogue--who are clearly geared for DZ 5 & 6--trolling DZ 1 & 2 particularly. And why wouldn't they? DZ 1 & 2 is easy farming of all things Rogues like: killing players who are not as High-End geared, Division Tech, and easy Phoenix Credits from named mobs. So players like me who--although geared with HE weapons and armor--are easy kills for the Trolls.

Umishu
04-06-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Crafting material changes:

go to have a look here : http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1427200-crafting-materials-and-increase-of-grind-bad-idea
and here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1427168-UPDATE-1-1-Crafting-change-is-ridiculous

'Nuff Said !

Thank You!

Force_Dragon
04-06-2016, 06:10 PM
I can agree some adjustment was needed but this is like needing a new car alarm but instead hiring 3 mercs and robocop to guard your car. I really expected the change to introduce purple crafting materials in the mix for purple items or to combine into high end crafting materials. That I could have been on board with: 5 green = 1 blue, 5 blue = 1 purple, 5 purple = 1 yellow etc.
not only did you go too far on the combining, you cut the recovery rate for deconstructing. I dont know why you hate us all of a sudden but this is overboard. I am afraid for your spouses if they divorce you, I guess you will want to kill the dog in the divorce rather then let them have the dog. Since compromise and constructive criticism is received better here goes my compromise to your changes:

5 green = 1 blue, 10 blue = 1 high end. Dropped loot gives you 1 major crafting mat and 1 minor on a random chance (so a chest piece would give 1 fabric and a chance at an electronic). However a CRAFTED items when deconstructed yields roughly 40% of all the materials back IF deconstructed within 2 hours of creation. MISSION REWARD ITEMS deconstruct as they do now for 2 hours after received.

HnyBear.bacon
04-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Crafting

All the patch notes are great. However, this part is RIDICULOUS! All you're doing with this is hurting the game, not helping it. As someone whom plays the game a lot, several hours a day, I can tell you these changes listed above will cause a huge loss of players. As an example I've already had to create 30+ vectors to get the right one for my build, 10+ Navy MP5 N and still haven't gotten the right one for my build as well as dozens of other gear pieces over and over. This will make crafting items impossible even for people whom have farmed up tons of mats.

It makes me not want to play the game because now, as of the 1.1 patch, I have no reason to do anything else but farm mats. The only viable place to do this is in the DZ and I can't only get 30 items at a time before having to leave and deconstruct.

Crafting perfect gear was already hard enough. Please remove these changes or know that you will kill the game for everyone and lose most of your player base.

Dunewolf
04-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Oh yay.. they are going to fix the issue where we cant login.. ive been unable to play since March 28th when I tried to login and found out I had the connecting bug.
So now with the fix, means I can finally be able to play and get back to crafting items.. but wait.. NOW crafting is even MORE tedious then it was before.. because now I have to farm more and more items just to be able to finally craft the stuff I really want.. unless I get seriously lucky on my first crafts.

This patch only fixes a couple of the exploits available.. so the ones unfixed will be the new farming exploit for people that know, and those who dont have time to play, ie casual gamers will be SOL on the good loot still.

The other issue -- No increase in storage? seriously? big huge Base of operations, and im limited to 30 items extracted, 40 in storage and whatever my backpack can carry. which is funny because last I logged in my Backpack was almost the same as entire stash. must be one of them pocket dimension bags rocket has in guardians of the galaxy cartoon.

I like to collect named loot, and sometimes I retire crafted weapons fully modded for later use. I also like to collect weapons mods.
Heck some of my weapons have mods that I got as lower lvl that make a purple gun better then a few golds I have. Plus it saves on crafting material for to reuse /save weapon mods.

The other major thing id love to see, is gear sets.. being able to swap entire gear sets. So change entire armor outfit (backpack/gloves/pads/mask/etc) when your wanting to switch rolls.. being a jack of all trades agent, able to switch talents/skills on fly, but armor/etc to match the new "talents/skills" is something that requires a bunch of time clicking/swapping gear instead of simple 1 click.

HnyBear.bacon
04-06-2016, 06:37 PM
I CAN only get 30 items at a time before having to leave and deconstruct.

Sorry meant CAN not can't

haloeye
04-06-2016, 06:39 PM
That Ubisoft doesn't give a **** what players think anymore because they already made most of their money back. Because honestly, again they are breaking **** that doesn't need fixing. Fixing **** that is low on any reasonable persons priority list, and leaving out things people really want. It's like '****, Marry, Kill' except the developer has decided to only marry their profits and **** & kill their player base.

Profeteer
04-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Just watched Natchai_ stream few minutes ago and they're aware of the crafting situation, however, he said that he's almost certain that theres a counter part to the crafting nerf and that there should have been some kind of explanation on the patch notes, he just doesn't know when they're going to announce it.

Just telling you what i've heard.... Bit more relieved thou... :)

r0tjah
04-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Sigh.. crafting is becoming more like a second job now.. Like someone else posted earlier; If people craft to much, take a closer look at the horrid high-end rng...

Daprofit1
04-06-2016, 06:54 PM
PLEASE FIX THE MASK EXPLOIT!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

thedubixcube
04-06-2016, 07:18 PM

What an asinine response. So, casual players don't need the best gear in the game? What, am I meant to never be competitive in the DZ because I'm a casual player? I bought the game just like you did and save for having to take a little longer to get things than hardcore players, shouldn't be effectively gated from obtaining top gear.

vibeslide
04-06-2016, 07:30 PM
I was about to buy me a season pass. Now i can spend that money elsewhere.

Thanks!

P00K
04-06-2016, 07:31 PM
Just watched Natchai_ stream few minutes ago and they're aware of the crafting situation, however, he said that he's almost certain that theres a counter part to the crafting nerf and that there should have been some kind of explanation on the patch notes, he just doesn't know when they're going to announce it.

Just telling you what i've heard.... Bit more relieved thou... :)

I'm calling ******** until they ACTUALLY explain it.

This is simply a repeat of "We can't explain right now why we removed the roaming bosses from PvE but it will become clear why we did it with the 1.1 update"... and it wasn't clear, nor mentioned, it was simply forgotten about.

cloudcroft1981
04-06-2016, 07:34 PM
What an asinine response. So, casual players don't need the best gear in the game? What, am I meant to never be competitive in the DZ because I'm a casual player? I bought the game just like you did and save for having to take a little longer to get things than hardcore players, shouldn't be effectively gated from obtaining top gear.

The casual player's Competitive potential is based on RNG. A Hardcore player's competitiveness is also based on RNG. The difference is the time they put into the game is massive compared to someone who is casual. Due to this, their chances are increased to become far more geared because they may be opening 20 DZ chests to your one, or 20 named lvl 32 mob kills compared to your 1 kill. Even with that being the case, a casual could be blessed with luck and get all item lvl 31 gear in 6 kills. Slight exaggeration, but the point remains. RNG+more time=better chances.

PS I hope that the person you quoted uses something other than english as a first language.

thedubixcube
04-06-2016, 07:35 PM
I'm calling ******** until they ACTUALLY explain it.

This is simply a repeat of "We can't explain right now why we removed the roaming bosses from PvE but it will become clear why we did it with the 1.1 update"... and it wasn't clear, nor mentioned, it was simply forgotten about.

Does that have anything to do with the turret nerf? I mean, I can't imagine that being a reason to completely remove part of a game, but...they did mention the turret's ability to suppress NPC's made it "too easy" to kill bosses.

thedubixcube
04-06-2016, 07:45 PM
The casual player's Competitive potential is based on RNG. A Hardcore player's competitiveness is also based on RNG. The difference is the time they put into the game is massive compared to someone who is casual. Due to this, their chances are increased to become far more geared because they may be opening 20 DZ chests to your one, or 20 named lvl 32 mob kills compared to your 1 kill. Even with that being the case, a casual could be blessed with luck and get all item lvl 31 gear in 6 kills. Slight exaggeration, but the point remains. RNG+more time=better chances.

PS I hope that the person you quoted uses something other than english as a first language.

I understand what you're saying. It's not exactly my first rodeo, as it were. I don't get butthurt that hardcore players gear up much faster than I do, I completely understand. I go about my business and plod along to endgame at whatever pace life allows. I took issue with what I perceived to be the stance that: "Good' gear is enough for casual players - as they aren't top players - and don't require "High End" gear.

To your other point, I'm sure English is not that person's first language. Username looked similar to Polish.

CovertSlinky
04-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Good work on the many bug fixes. Some changes that make sense as well. But here is another patch in which the overly annoying fireams stat being degraded to a number far less than what you actually have whenever you either a) buy a new weapon or b) pull a weapon from your stash and put in your inventory. Only way to get the stat to correct is to log out and log back in. And no, it is not a visual error, you do actually do less damage when this happens. This has been a problem since launch. you posted a small hotfix some weeks ago where you said you fixed it. but you did not fix it. I could go on with other annoying bugs like others, but I digress, look forward to the new content. Here's to hoping this new content actually helps relieve end-game boredom.

The.Blizzard
04-06-2016, 09:07 PM
C'mon Ubisoft,

You've worked quite some years on a game to murder it after a month?
Farming materials is already incredibly repetitive and it takes so much time which takes all the fun away.
Now you are going to make it suck even more
If you really want people to stop crafting this much, raise the high-end drop rate because that's just terrible as well
And no-one is really going to be happy with a high-end item every 5 hours or so when it's complete garbage as well.
So it already takes a lot of time which you raised by 400% or so if not more and what do we get in return.
High end blueprints which require us to be level 75 or even 90?
How much time do you think the average gamer has to play games?

Bottom line, you create a game with hart and soul for 4-5-6 years and you decide to murder all that in a just a month by making like 80% of your player base have no reason whatsoever to play the game.
And no incursions isn't going to prevent your game from dying if you implement the crafting changes

Kind regards from a hopefull, kind of heartbroken fan

KotoTheMage
04-06-2016, 09:29 PM
will mobile cover glitch be fixed? right now it's one of the worse exploits that makes DZ unplayable.

Warric1991
04-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Crafting

NO!

Aiden_Warren
04-06-2016, 10:24 PM
I still like to see more various ways and more consistent dailies, as my previous post (track them)
something similiar to Destiny bounties.

smiliebean
04-06-2016, 10:57 PM
what happened to my guns i logged out last night before server maintenance and now i have logged back on to my mp5 missing and most of the mods on my guns taken off or missing wtf happened

ddomero
04-07-2016, 12:54 AM
Why in the f*cking world would you raise the conversion rate from green to blue, blue to yellow? That amount is just ridiculous! It's not like i can get HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of materials running around in PvE and deconstructing stuff i got there or even from DZ! DAFUQ ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?

The conversion that we need is the division tech to division tech conversion not mess with what there is already!! Your f*cking RNG is already ridiculous as it is and now you make it f*cking harder?! oh my Lord.. this is just becoming worse.. i love the the rest but this? sh*t fest.. if you really want to implement this then increase your damn superior and high end drop rate even higher.. this is nuts.. you decision makers in ubisoft are insane

ddomero
04-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Not only I'm already disappointed with the INSANELY SEREVE LACK OF CONTENT for your f*cking game, now this?!

MasterLordTM
04-07-2016, 02:02 AM
They up the rate of mats to craft and further the distance between the high gear score people and the causal players so that people with start playing other games then this one. That's exactly what they wanted, since they still haven't fixed the login issue because I'm thinking the only way to fix the issue is to have less people playing.

Mouthy.Merc
04-07-2016, 02:03 AM
So far the Devs have been listening to us. we ask for a trade system they did it. We asked to be able to fast travel to the DZ check points they did. I really like this game and I hope the Devs are listening again. All of your players are saying not to make the changes to crafting.

I also want to point out that the current gear in the DZ that can be bought at level 50 will be lowered to 40 and the new gear will require level 75 and 90. The gap is insane and only the true hard core players will have that gear. Please do not widen the gap.

krunzik
04-07-2016, 03:00 AM
ty for the post.

ExcessiveForce1
04-07-2016, 04:56 AM
Way to f**k us on crafting.
Oh, and wasn't the ENTIRE point of the turret its suppression ability?

I thought April fools was on the 1st.

Vim_Fuego
04-07-2016, 06:22 AM
If the shop in my area jacked up their prices by 750%, nobody would shop there any more. Just sayin'. :confused:

Funk.My.Duck
04-07-2016, 06:31 AM
This is some kind of joke but actually ubi dont care what we think it doesn't matter how many times they'll repeat in the podcast - "Send us feedback we read all of them"! I dont know what are you reading! Why the crafting system. The game is so bugged. Why not fixing bugs like - missing cosmetics from civilians, 3 daily missions and one of them almost everytime doesn't work! Scavenging procentage bugged, i read this somewhere, that the game indicates only those above 100 %. So i have 126% and it indicates only 26 ( freakin awesome)! With 126% i get a lot of blues oh yeah, not even one gold from challenge missions, not one. May be you have to fix that instead of crafting system!? I didn't believe about cheaters in DZ before several days when i actually saw one. He appeared, killed one team member, when i reduced his health with a lot of headshots and he saw that this won't be that easy he just disapeared into thin air!!!:nonchalance: You gonna loose a lot of player base in my opinion Ubi and this gonna happen very soon! Good luck to you!

CzGilt
04-07-2016, 07:15 AM
Most people put their feedback here and I will for sure repeat points of many of them but I would realy like to show the need of little bit different thinkink:

1) In Last patch you changed restrictions for going rogue, so you actualy closed DZ for single or small group players as going rogue is mostly only rewarding. In the case of death people risk almost nothing and they can get pretty nice loot from non rogue and in 90 seconds is everything forgotten for ever. You shoulf add karma which counts all player kills and make Rogue agents pay for all of them when die. Timers are OK. Insta kill skills are something what realy ruins the fun though. May be this one will be solved by splitting brackets by gear.

2) Crafting: This one I cant Stress out enough. By this you will not punish and slow exploiters as they already have resources capped. You will only hurt those who plays regulary and casualy. I am playing more than 10 hours a week and I consider my self casual player. With actual craft settings I can get good roll for one item maybe in moth of so. I have 3 weapons 6 other items and Maybe 10 mods. If I am lucky I can get gear I want for one character in about 10 month of regular playing only the division. Now you want to increase the time by 30 times? and you also adding another tier of Items so I have to have even more stepes to final gear? I am sorry but it seems to me, you want me to quit. I understand you need to keep HC players to have goals. But lets face the reality. They are maybe 2% of population? By changes like this you will loose much more people. Yes I understand that I bought the game with season pass so by forcing me to quit you will loose no money, but still maybe you want keep game expanding and than you will need casual players again... :)

Dont get me wrong I realy enjoy the game and because of it I would like to continue play. But as everyone I need motivation for playing. this is loot based game so I need to have vision of posibility to get better loot. Now with being constantly killed in DZ and with removed posibility of crafting I am getting out of options how to play the game. For now I can only do a daily hard missions. Eventualy I can step up to do even challenging missions. But after that .. I have nothing to do as I usualy play solo or with 2 friends at most.

NewbieKit
04-07-2016, 08:49 AM

[/LIST]
Trading

Trade items by dropping them as loot from your inventory, so players in your group can pick them up
You can only share items for during the first 2 hours after you have acquired them
Items can only be shared with players who are currently in your group and who were also in your group when the item was originally dropped

Assignments

Are you sure its a "Trading" system not a "Sharing" system?

BaronO1
04-07-2016, 08:56 AM

Crafting

Above changes to crafting need proper justification/explanation. There is either some compensation coming for those drastic changes or Massive must have very good reason to push crafting costs so high.

I have a feeling that some blueprints, predominantly those used in PvP--evil glare at Vector 45 ACP blueprint, were too frequently crafted that developer decided to increase crafting costs but since all blueprints have similar costs this impacts most popular as well as every other blueprint.

It will also make crafting even more frustrating experience that it already is. You need to craft many many items in order to get good piece of gear or weapon where all stat rolls, attributes and talents align. Now you hit this process with multiple nerfs due to increased direct craftingcosts, increased conversion costs of low level materials to HE and finally by reducing materials gained from deconstructing items.

All of the above combined together makes crafting much less attractive yes it still remains best way to get gear. This is the real tragedy that crafting is best way to get gear and get most rewards in a game that is all about shooting & looting. The looting was always just a carrot on a stick that hands there but never yield much results. Did Massive considered that huge nerfs to crafting reduce incentives to go to DZ and shoot & loot NPCs. It makes whole grinding more pointless because at the end of a session, you will receive less materials than before. Yes, materials because you almost never loot something worthwhile from DZ. HE are spare and spread thin and even if you get it, it can be one of many useless gear mods (my favourite is performance mod). And even if you get HE weapon or gear drop you still have to pay to RNG gods that the talents and stat rolls are good.

Massive, give players incentive to grind DZ or other PvE content. Drop rates are unrewarding and now that you make crafting even more chore than it was before it is really hard to find motivation to keep playing.

Benjaneb
04-07-2016, 10:17 AM
It's hilarious how this patch is putting a gap between player which have an enormous amount of time (and probably a lot cheater too) and those player who have just a couple of hours a week.
Even more as before.

It's like the gap between poor and rich or between a lot of game time and less game time.

You play, you get crap, so you need to play more to get even more crap.
The only solution for a couple of player is to become rouge and combine it with cheating.

Happens every ****ing minute in the Dark Zone.

And what are they doing to solve this problem?
They making it even harder to loot or craft better equip.

That's not how an end game is working.

Was about to going to pay for the season pass but I took a huge step back from this idea.

Spectre-04
04-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Alright, I see a few issues here, but most have already given their points on the crafting issue, so I'll skip MOST of that.

A few issues with the future update that stands out in my head are these ones.

Issue one: Turrets will no longer suppress NPCs.
-That's a problem for me, as I use turrets to give me some space when going solo. What's the point of an extra gun at your side if it can't keep a hostile down? All it'll do is just cause damage and that's it? What you could have done, if you were so concerned about Named NPC's being easily suppressed was give them resistance to suppression, or tweak it so they're not easily suppressed. You could have left the other mobs alone on the turret suppression while keeping named NPC's from being that easy.

Issue two: Crafting assignments. We all know how you've made crafting an even harder prospect, given that you've increased material conversion costs, and lowered the payoff for dismantling gear. Bravo, you've just made crafting assignments a rarely done action. I certainly hope you don't slot an achievement on that action, as that one was poorly thought out. So unless you increase the drop rate of high end equipment from missions, I figure that this one's going to cause a surge of rogues... Hell, I think we can finally call the whole second wave Rogue, as any player that started after this patch is at a severe disadvantage to the players that have exploited, and farmed the ever living hell before the patch. And you can damn well be sure that those "former" exploiters will be the ones going rogue all day long in the DZ. Might as well call new players as the Third Wave, because the Second Wave's will most likely turn full time Rogue.

MSedziwoj
04-07-2016, 10:43 AM

And do u think ur thinking is good? If some ppl play more, do it better, why some others should have same stuff? So is pointless to play longer, making game not rewarding for this ppl, and where should be line? 2h per day, or 4h per week?
If someone play less, shouldnt have same gear as ppl playing longer (with same skills), but u can have still fun from game. If u want be best u must give something for it, other way is not rewarding being best...

Benjaneb
04-07-2016, 11:29 AM
If someone play less, shouldnt have same gear as ppl playing longer (with same skills), but u can have still fun from game. If u want be best u must give something for it, other way is not rewarding being best...
The problem isn't rewarding of high end player.
The problem is that for new players or low player who would like to achieve the same it's harder than before.

It's like the government would increase the taxes for the lower class by 25% percent but would hold on the same percentage for the rich ones.

So you can try to work harder or you can cheat.
What I noticed is that in a lot of online games the people are cheating or boting.

In recent time i saw a lot player in the DZ cheating to achieve the same as before.

That is was this **** is leading to!

The only solution is to decrease requirements(craft materials, level requirements) for lower player but in the same step to creating new benefits for high end player.

For example new competition settings and so on.
There is a need for ladders and battlefields without making the gear gap even bigger.
Where tactic leads to success.

MSedziwoj
04-07-2016, 11:56 AM
The problem isn't rewarding of high end player.
The problem is that for new players or low player who would like to achieve the same it's harder than before.

It's like the government would increase the taxes for the lower class by 25% percent but would hold on the same percentage for the rich ones.

So you can try to work harder or you can cheat.
What I noticed is that in a lot of online games the people are cheating or boting.

In recent time i saw a lot player in the DZ cheating to achieve the same as before.

That is was this **** is leading to!

The only solution is to decrease requirements(craft materials, level requirements) for lower player but in the same step to creating new benefits for high end player.

For example new competition settings and so on.
There is a need for ladders and battlefields without making the gear gap even bigger.
Where tactic leads to success.

If it be from the start as be in 1.1 u not think about it. Is like u get payment for job, if u get 1% rise, oh is not big deal, but if u get 1% reduction u will complain.
For me this change make harder to get item by crafting, but there be new items, so for all be harder to get, and old items (eg bp from DZ06 vendor) become more accessible, so for most ppl it be easier to get them and make best gear for 1.0, but not best for 1.1
In my opinion i not like crafting as is is, because it should give one good items, but not very good/best, that items should be obtain only as drop (not only in DZ, but there should be better drop rate), but is other thing.

Benjaneb
04-07-2016, 12:17 PM
It does matter in the same moment where you go in the DZ.
It will be even easier as today to lurk for high end player or cheater to kill new player.
In that moment you destroy any motivation.

Killed by tactic gives you something you can learn from.
Killed by overpowered or cheating player just gives you a feeling of wasted time.

So you won't complain about the time you have to invest but you will complain about the fact, that it is too hard to defend yourself.

Out of the DZ there are only Challenges or Dailys where the loot is pretty much crap.

In that moment the motivation is gone, because everywhere you go, you earn nothing and collecting craft materials will take weeks, because the gambling on a great item sucks too.

MSedziwoj
04-07-2016, 12:37 PM
It does matter in the same moment where you go in the DZ.
It will be even easier as today to lurk for high end player or cheater to kill new player.
In that moment you destroy any motivation.

Killed by tactic gives you something you can learn from.
Killed by overpowered or cheating player just gives you a feeling of wasted time.

So you won't complain about the time you have to invest but you will complain about the fact, that it is too hard to defend yourself.

Out of the DZ there are only Challenges or Dailys where the loot is pretty much crap.

In that moment the motivation is gone, because everywhere you go, you earn nothing and collecting craft materials will take weeks, because the gambling on a great item sucks too.
I agree.
I think change in crafting are ok, but it not making game ok, they need change a lot, and I think they not take example from other games experience...
Yesterday I do all daily in less then 30min, so go to DZ and was killed by some player instantly, and i have good gear, and lost my DZ key (now i have 0...), so i go sleep...
I think in DZ they should change to not drop last 3 dz keys, and less and less $, because u have a little and after PK u have none, so why u should play... (I will go today, but only if friend can go with me).
In incursion they should give AI more attention, so ppl cant stuck with one tactic, and not make swarm + hp + dps as difficulty, but tactics.

ZQuizMaster
04-07-2016, 01:01 PM
audio is still the worst in any game this season. Clipping of audio is MUCH more important then the clipping of appearance items.

Small.Arms.Fire
04-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Good patch.

This game shouldn't be about getting best gear through crafting. Crafting should only be something you do as a temporary fix untill you get that sweet sweet drop.
Even after this patch, crafting is still pretty easy. Maybe it's because I've played some terribly grindy korean MMO's, but I really don't mind this nerf at all.

People underestimate the power of lootsharing. If you consistantly play with friends this is a HUGE boost in obtaining items you like. I have a group of friends and everybody has differend styles they are going to be focussing on in light of the upcoming incursions, getting to share items that don't fit in your build but are awesome for another increases your chances of getting gear.

TL;DR: crafting nerf was needed to prolong enjoyment of this game.

agas513
04-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Nerfing crafting when this much RNG involved is gonna drive away ppl that doesnt have a lot of time to play.
Please do not make your decisions on these kind of things just by watching twitch streams, youtube videos. They make their living with playing game so they have a lot of time to farm and etc.
On the other hand there are a lot of ppl that doesnt have tons of time but wants to have good time and not feel left behind.
May be just nerfing the the mat drops from mats deconstruct is ok but making the crafting 3 times more expensive and making the income 2 times slower is just insane amount of commitment.

Other than that i am looking forward for incursions and loot sharing.

CzGilt
04-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Good patch.

This game shouldn't be about getting best gear through crafting. Crafting should only be something you do as a temporary fix untill you get that sweet sweet drop.
Even after this patch, crafting is still pretty easy. Maybe it's because I've played some terribly grindy korean MMO's, but I really don't mind this nerf at all.

People underestimate the power of lootsharing. If you consistantly play with friends this is a HUGE boost in obtaining items you like. I have a group of friends and everybody has differend styles they are going to be focussing on in light of the upcoming incursions, getting to share items that don't fit in your build but are awesome for another increases your chances of getting gear.

TL;DR: crafting nerf was needed to prolong enjoyment of this game.

I can´t disagree more.

1) Share does no good in game when everyone needs same gear. There is no difference in gear. You are either play tank or Heal focused on Electronics and HP or DPS focused on DPS and HP. All need SMG and M1A so all desire same loot. With introduction of sets it may change a while but I do not expect it to be much issue due to inaccesibility to majority of players.

2) 30 timer slower crafting may be more enjoyment for few Korean players but that aout it... no other player will get anything positive from this change.

Enjoyment is in new missins, events, moders, AI tweeks, Enemy variablity. Prolonging grinding may prolong game time needed but it brings no enjoyment only more frustration.

I would agree with crafting nerf if we would be able to gett good items from Missions (which we are not) or we were able to craft desired item with stats we want. But if its only a RNG with such a great variations, you literaly must have thousands of same items run through your hands to be able to finaly get conbination of talents and high rolls tio upgrade its either thousands of hours grinding bosses for posible loots or crafting same item for much longer.... Where the heck you see improvement?

BeldhanFR
04-07-2016, 02:09 PM
most of the patch is good, however the craft part make no sense.
indeed get drop in mmo must'nt be too fast, however, the division don't have a mmo loot system, understand there that the loot is fixed, no random stats or version of the end game gears.
here the division use the hack'n'slash loot system with randomized gears, it means drop something is not meaning of get a new equipement. it give more to do that normal mmorpg loot system. but, the division is trying to copy mmorpg loot system while still using hack'n'slash loot system. that an error.... the loot mustn't be rare first, that why everyone is using craft, because mission and Dark Zone are not rewarding enough, if i had not crafted, maybe i will have get only 1 gold since i'm 30 and did begin to farm mission challenging. because most of the one i did earn was simply bad.

the goal of the loot system is not to make the item rare to get, but to spend time for find the right item. sadly, the drop rate is far too low actually, even with more of 150% salvage i hardly see any gold item, that not normal, since i have maybe 1 chance on one million to get the right item, with the right stats, with the good roll. we are not into a classical mmorpg, we are in a game a la borderland in terms of loot, we must get a rain of loot, most of them will be useless, but it will still feel rewarding to play.

this change will not help the game and i feel you are commiting a grave error to mix up 2 different loot system.

ps: i want to add one thing, it nice to try to satisfy your community, but i feel recently you only look at the small portion of the community, understand here the hardcore, they are the most visible part of the community that true, but they often don't represent more of 10% of it... increase all the grind for match this sort of player are an error too many dev do recently.

TMD_LGB
04-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Nothing specific on Paul Rhodes not appearing in the BoO after Subway Morgue mission (as per the Known Issues thread)? Is that under "and many more" or is that never being fixed? A month after launch and I can't access the tech wing, and while the rest of the game has been great and there have been reassurances that it's being worked on whenever this comes up in the support thread, that's still a huge problem that hasn't been addressed.

I'm so agree with you.
Have the same issue and only suggestion from ubisoft is to start new character:
Which leads me to lose all my progress in darkzone, lose materials and more..

CzGilt
04-07-2016, 02:45 PM
most of the patch is good, however the craft part make no sense.
indeed get drop in mmo must'nt be too fast, however, the division don't have a mmo loot system, understand there that the loot is fixed, no random stats or version of the end game gears.
here the division use the hack'n'slash loot system with randomized gears, it means drop something is not meaning of get a new equipement. it give more to do that normal mmorpg loot system. but, the division is trying to copy mmorpg loot system while still using hack'n'slash loot system. that an error.... the loot mustn't be rare first, that why everyone is using craft, because mission and Dark Zone are not rewarding enough, if i had not crafted, maybe i will have get only 1 gold since i'm 30 and did begin to farm mission challenging. because most of the one i did earn was simply bad.

the goal of the loot system is not to make the item rare to get, but to spend time for find the right item. sadly, the drop rate is far too low actually, even with more of 150% salvage i hardly see any gold item, that not normal, since i have maybe 1 chance on one million to get the right item, with the right stats, with the good roll. we are not into a classical mmorpg, we are in a game a la borderland in terms of loot, we must get a rain of loot, most of them will be useless, but it will still feel rewarding to play.

this change will not help the game and i feel you are commiting a grave error to mix up 2 different loot system.

ps: i want to add one thing, it nice to try to satisfy your community, but i feel recently you only look at the small portion of the community, understand here the hardcore, they are the most visible part of the community that true, but they often don't represent more of 10% of it... increase all the grind for match this sort of player are an error too many dev do recently.

Perfectly explained.

MSedziwoj
04-07-2016, 02:58 PM
1) Share does no good in game when everyone needs same gear. There is no difference in gear. You are either play tank or Heal focused on Electronics and HP or DPS focused on DPS and HP. All need SMG and M1A so all desire same loot. With introduction of sets it may change a while but I do not expect it to be much issue due to inaccesibility to majority of players.

sets = 6 part, so if u have one (better) u can give it to friend, and he give other to u, so sets make it usable.

2) 30 timer slower crafting may be more enjoyment for few Korean players but that aout it... no other player will get anything positive from this change.

It better then game end less then month, because ppl have best gear and nothing to do, u must low it down (but they should make crafting as option to get good loot, the best should be drop)

I would agree with crafting nerf if we would be able to gett good items from Missions (which we are not) or we were able to craft desired item with stats we want. But if its only a RNG with such a great variations, you literaly must have thousands of same items run through your hands to be able to finaly get conbination of talents and high rolls tio upgrade its either thousands of hours grinding bosses for posible loots or crafting same item for much longer.... Where the heck you see improvement?
If ur target is some item with specific talents, but u can use with worst, why u not like make it long journey, so after getting it u feel great? U want all instantly, but it make u not feel it worth it... to fast is bad, maybe u some day understand it.

MSedziwoj
04-07-2016, 03:02 PM

Ur point of view is point of view hard core player so... u not make sens.

MoC-Kreuz
04-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Have to say the changes to crafting are bogus. I have crafted at least ten assault rifles trying to get one with the rolls I want and I'm still not happy with the one I have. Crafting should not be made any harder when you have to rely on an rng system. Feels like you are just trying to force people to do your dark zone drops to get decent gear and save crafting for set piece recipes and named weapons with only one rng roll.

sai.99
04-07-2016, 03:37 PM
the crafting part i tottaly disagree. and also fix the item drop i have over 200% scavegeing and no high end items drops

Valfrekr
04-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Does that have anything to do with the turret nerf? I mean, I can't imagine that being a reason to completely remove part of a game, but...they did mention the turret's ability to suppress NPC's made it "too easy" to kill bosses.

After reading these patch notes, and seeing where Ubi is focused on ever since the launch of this game, I think that the game's genre needs to be redefined. The sold us on this being a 3rd person multiplayer RPG. What this game truly is, is a gear grind game. A Gear Grind game should be a genre of its own. So, HE drops too frequently? Nerf it, and make it drop less. PC drops too much? Nerf it and give people 3 or 4 PC instead. DZ too hard on rogue players, making PC, HE, and DZ credits easier to acquire? Nerf the rogue penalties making progression nearly impossible in the DZ. Want more PC or a possibility to get HE gear in the pve portion of the game? Grind the same story missions over and over again. What to participate in the new Incursion next week? Well, you have to grind your a** off in order to meet the requirements to play the DLC.

Their idea plan is the old carrot on a stick routine. Instead of making the game challenging by adding world dynamics, they just pump up the NPC's health and damage; make you grind for random gear that may be beneficial to you, and nerf abilities like the turret in order to make NPCs harder. So, what you're telling me Ubi is that the turret was working properly, giving my team a tactical advantage, and you decide to break a perfectly working skill in order to pad you game's content?! Really?! Wow! They are really dropping the ball here. The crafting changes is another sign of game padding. I think that Ubi discovered the meagerness of this game, and is trying to fool us into thinking that the game has more to offer than it does.

I just picked up TESO for the PS4. It's sort of your run of the mill MMO, but it has a main story, a war between 3 factions, guild side quests, and random NPC quests, plus 3 expansions. That's not padding, that's actual content! Even if you take away the 3 expansions, there was plenty to do, and leveling to max took more than a day to do. It has pvp, but it's totally optional, and doesn't require you to do it for better gear for the end game; nor does it require you to grind the same quests to gain end game gear either. It has content.

I love the story of The Division. I love the game play as well. I'm just not feeling these changes just for the sake of padding content. This week I've only logged on once with my level 30. I'm waiting for my other friends to reach 30, so that we can do the mandatory grind just to play Incursions next week. In the meanwhile I'll play something else. I'm able to walk away from this game without a second though; which is pretty damn bad for Ubi; their game should have its hooks in me. With Dark Souls 3 (a game that guarantees great and useful loot drops after defeating a boss) coming out Tuesday, Ubi will be lucky if I log on for the next few weeks.

"Get your S**T together Ubi! Get it all together, and put it in a backpack; all your S**t! And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the s**t store and sell it! Or put it in a s**t museum, I don't care what you do; you just gotta get it together. Get your s**t together!" -Morty

IzzyAckmed
04-07-2016, 04:22 PM

Improper/Incorrect English. Your statement does not make sense.
Unless English is an alternative language for you. To which I say, keep at it, you'll get there.

BeldhanFR
04-07-2016, 05:02 PM

not really, since the game is taking the direction of the very long grind where only hardcore can shine, what i point it's the system of a hack'n'slash, where even if you don't play lot you have some chance to have an evolution, diablo type game indeed will always work for hardcore, but a casual and midcore (what i am actually) will still feel rewarding, however with this change a casual and midcore player will simply see no change nor feel any progression for age. worst this change will render the phoenix credit blueprint useless since get enough material for play the rng craft can take several day if you don't play more than 2 hours per day.

same i did read that they plan to add new blueprint for dz rank 90? wtf? i hope it's only a rumor, because if you do this, what the point to reduce the recquirement of DZ rank actual. the DZ rank passed a point must only unlock new cosmetic reward, the gears by itself mustn't be the carrot. or the game will be empty of any fun. we are not into a classical mmo... then you need to not look at what do game like wow or ff14 or game like this, this is not adapted.

ps: if i was a hardcore, like you try to implie, i will simply don't care about this change, since i will have time to reach what i need or want.

Mouthy.Merc
04-07-2016, 06:16 PM
This forum is for The Division and not TESO. I was an Alpha tester for that game for months before it's release and nothing was fixed for that game on launch and it was a horrible game for a year. It went from pay to play to free in less than six months.

The Division is ONLY four weeks old. It is not perfect, but no game is. The Devs fixes and adds things to the game that we ask for. We have a list of when free content and when the DLCs are coming this whole year...

Just today they added to why they put so much of a nerf on the crafting. It's because crafting is going to be how it should be an potion B. ALL Named bosses will have a 100% loot drop of HE items and specific gear to that boss.

There will always be a "grind", but now we can focus where we need to for that piece of gear we need or weapon. We no longer need to farm mats and grind the rng for crafting. Yes we will have to grind missions, but with a purpose now. We will know what the boss drops.

I know that no one will be completely happy with anything, but please remember all the games that we have played and think of how much this game has improved from closed beta till now and the game hasn't been out for a month.

Mouthy.Merc
04-07-2016, 06:31 PM
The Dark Zone will have a huge update come next week. There will be a divide between the level 30s. The people who are casual will be in a separate group than the more progressive players. It will be divided by gear score. The new separation will be with gear score 160. It will also drop the Dark Zone level requirements for gear and blue prints making it easier for the more casual players to obtain.

On the flip side of that the more progressive players will be separated and have a very long grind to the top. I do not agree with the new gear being obtained at DZ level 75 and DZ level 90. Again, just because I don't agree with something I am not getting upset about it until I see the reason behind it.

I hope this info about the Dark Zone helps to take some stress off the more casual players.

Sean Blaze 410
04-07-2016, 06:35 PM

I'm over 200h in on this game. This change has made me slow down a lot on my play time since the announcement of the trade system (which is F**ing stupid, how hard would it be to just create a trade window for 2 players to communicate through. Or how about be innovative and create a 4-way trade system so that all the players can trade between each other at the same time. I'm definitely going to stop playing if these crafting changes happen and there is nothing to offset the change. If we don't see higher drop rates in this game, this repetitive grind of doing the same missions over and over just on higher difficulties is going to make people stop playing.

These developers are asses.

Sean Blaze 410
04-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Okay just readd this about the new crafting system:
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I'm back in love baby lol

IzzyAckmed
04-07-2016, 07:06 PM
If we don't see higher drop rates in this game, this repetitive grind of doing the same missions over and over just on higher difficulties is going to make people stop playing.

These developers are asses.

So you will NOT stop playing then, as they have done JUST that!

As per update - http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

CONCLUSION

To sum up the list of changes brought with update 1.1 in regards to item drops and crafting, we will:

Increase drop rates of High-End items on named NPCs (100% drop rate, actually) [to coincide with this - "Modify loot tables for each named NPC, to make the hunt for loot more controlled"]

Increase cost of crafting High-End items, because High-End materials will be much easier to come by

They heard your complaint before you made it. Magic!!
lol

IzzyAckmed
04-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Okay just readd this about the new crafting system:
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I'm back in love baby lol

D'Oh!! Beat me too it
lol

Javviier
04-07-2016, 08:36 PM

Hope you CANT see agent SCORE in DarkZone or it will make easier for players to Attack/not Attack a Higher/Lower Item Score Agent on the DZ

Valfrekr
04-07-2016, 09:28 PM
This forum is for The Division and not TESO. I was an Alpha tester for that game for months before it's release and nothing was fixed for that game on launch and it was a horrible game for a year. It went from pay to play to free in less than six months.

The Division is ONLY four weeks old. It is not perfect, but no game is. The Devs fixes and adds things to the game that we ask for. We have a list of when free content and when the DLCs are coming this whole year...

Just today they added to why they put so much of a nerf on the crafting. It's because crafting is going to be how it should be an potion B. ALL Named bosses will have a 100% loot drop of HE items and specific gear to that boss.

There will always be a "grind", but now we can focus where we need to for that piece of gear we need or weapon. We no longer need to farm mats and grind the rng for crafting. Yes we will have to grind missions, but with a purpose now. We will know what the boss drops.

I know that no one will be completely happy with anything, but please remember all the games that we have played and think of how much this game has improved from closed beta till now and the game hasn't been out for a month.

I think you're missing the point of my example. Sure TESO wasn't great when it first came out. Comparing it to other Elder Scrolls game, it wasn't up to par. Despite that, the game had content at launch. I can make the same comparisons to Blade and Soul, Black Desert online, SWTOR, hell; even Mass Effect which had a multiplayer portion (in 3) to it. My point is Ubisoft is padding their content with more grind to give the appearance of a full game. People got to level 30 in a little over 24 hours, and had nothing left to do. They figure that if they slow progression, and make everyone grind the same missions in the pve zone, and grind in the DZ, they will have enough of a buffer between releases of the DLC. What this does; however, is make things more tedious to players wanting more content.

You want to make crafting more difficult? Fine, but at least let them not be random rolls on the stats. As far as the named NPCs dropping HEs, I read that after I posted my previous comment. I think it's a fair compromise. I don't think that nerfing turrets, just so that it takes longer to kill a Boss is a good fix. the turrets was initially designed to lay down suppression, so that your team can execute tactics. Now, that's gone, and the skill is useless.

All I'm saying is that they need to stop padding their content; it's not fooling anyone.

Jamacianman
04-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Can you please put weapons in the stores that I want to buy. Can you have the store items update more often or have them be closer to my current level. The advanced weapons vendor needs more items too. Every time I check the advanced weapons vendor it only has like 4 items which I don't need or want.

haloeye
04-07-2016, 09:54 PM

So this clarification certainly takes most of the piss out of my concern of the crafting system for the most part. But this 'trading system' they are introducing still needs a more serious looking at. The two hour window is silly, the need for the person to have to have been there is silly and it just doesn't sound like a trading system. I mean, if I have a piece of equipment I don't need and someone has one I do need, shouldn't I be allowed to trade with them?

KayyFTW
04-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Haha the joke for crafting are YOU REALLY SERIOUS ????????????????????

IT's already a pain and now you increase the need of mats LOL

haloeye
04-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Haha the joke for crafting are YOU REALLY SERIOUS ????????????????????

IT's already a pain and now you increase the need of mats LOL

It's not so bad apparently. : http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

TheDogfather6
04-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Looking so forward to the patch! EXCEPT the crafting... I have a life. Barely scraping by for crafting but after patch, there goes that...

nmalthus
04-07-2016, 11:05 PM

Might be too late for that.

CVSiN
04-08-2016, 12:11 AM
Oh look the sky is falling... so much negativity.. read the overall fixes and the bosses solution. This game has a random loot generator not static so every piece is different. Now with all named bosses dropping HE you will have more mats by burning them.. Crafting is not supposed to be the main way to get loot they are fixing that with this patch. They even said this on the post today.

Karsk-69
04-08-2016, 02:36 AM
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipOJn73qn2pW0DZqF5V5yFZmuXpx2dIK0B38z3cT/photo/AF1QipOB7Q1l_pVdgXJcok5ceX_MSyuehpDGsp5w4Uwi?hl=no

BigCox23
04-08-2016, 06:43 AM
What about fixing missions not properly starting or being locked out at the start of a mission. Or when the first hostage dies in the Lexington mission you can't continue even though the objective changes and there is dialogue that would make you assume you can continue the mission.

CzGilt
04-08-2016, 07:30 AM
sets = 6 part, so if u have one (better) u can give it to friend, and he give other to u, so sets make it usable.

True. I still do not think that it will save something but one option more is allways good.

It better then game end less then month, because ppl have best gear and nothing to do, u must low it down (but they should make crafting as option to get good loot, the best should be drop)

For what I know only people who have full gear are youtubers and HC players who speend more than 12 hours a day in game. And even significant amount of them get it through exploits or cheats. This is the first game who punish comunity for the actions of cheaters....

If ur target is some item with specific talents, but u can use with worst, why u not like make it long journey, so after getting it u feel great? U want all instantly, but it make u not feel it worth it... to fast is bad, maybe u some day understand it.

I do not need everything instantly. To be honest I dont mind the length, what I need is a vision that I will be able to get it. Now After a month of very active playing (for my casual standards - more than 140 hours in game) I had a chance to try about 30 - 40 times craft 1 item. It took most of crafting materials I earned through 150 hours of playing and the result is better than what I had, but far from good. Now I have been told that for the same result next time I wll have to grind 30 times more .... So in about next 3500 hours I can have another 10% improvements... its not motivating... not at all.

Fortunately UBI understand and is nerfing crafting and same time they wll increase drop rates from actualy playing the game. That is something I content with.. Its better to see it droped than to craft it

source: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Benjaneb
04-08-2016, 08:59 AM

This sounds exactly like:
"Hey, yeahh, we support cheater and bots, we love it how people ****s the game experience of other people right in the ***."

This can't be the solution.
What will happen?

The player will wait for lower player to shot them down and no, it's not balanced, only player who are already high-end or player using cheats/hacks will do so.

So, you don't just lose all your stuff, you also lose experience and levels, because these morons will wait there for hours.

Happens already, cheaters/hackers around every ****ing pickup spot.

IzzyAckmed
04-08-2016, 12:07 PM
What about fixing missions not properly starting or being locked out at the start of a mission.

This is due to the Matchmaking function matching people who haven't completed the level with those looking to replay the mission at a harder difficulty. You can see this by going up to the level menu, um, thing, at the start of the mission to see that you are matched with people who have not completed the mission yet. Which means the issue is with the matchmaker! I personally would like to know why this is happening still, but the easiest solution would be everyone complete the story missions before they hit lvl30 (0-2% chance of happeneing)

MSedziwoj
04-08-2016, 12:15 PM
This is due to the Matchmaking function matching people who haven't completed the level with those looking to replay the mission at a harder difficulty. You can see this by going up to the level menu, um, thing, at the start of the mission to see that you are matched with people who have not completed the mission yet. Which means the issue is with the matchmaker! I personally would like to know why this is happening still, but the easiest solution would be everyone complete the story missions before they hit lvl30 (0-2% chance of happeneing)

Is not completely like this, u get info they not finished it always if they r not near u (u not see they skills too), so u must wait for them to show up.
But this bug with mission is there, because i try do solo hard (i not must tell im 30 and do all challenge mission not only hard) and mission not strat, i get first voice acting, but nothing next, i had go for mm to mission start correctly.
But they add something i thing, because now it restart whole instance with mission after change difficulty/leaving mission area.

Segadorn
04-08-2016, 12:40 PM
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32 (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)

They are going to raise the drop rates and quality of the HE items from named bosses. Bosses who are only in the DZ, who is full of cheaters and HE rogues. Yes, clearly a change who is going to fix all problems.

Pogec
04-08-2016, 01:01 PM
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32 (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)

They are going to raise the drop rates and quality of the HE items from named bosses. Bosses who are only in the DZ, who is full of cheaters and HE rogues. Yes, clearly a change who is going to fix all problems.

Arent named bosses in challenge modes aswell?

Black_Friar
04-08-2016, 01:38 PM
so falcon Lost balanced for 4 players..hmm i play solo so why should i bother continuing the game?

FknWolf
04-08-2016, 03:57 PM
so falcon Lost balanced for 4 players..hmm i play solo so why should i bother continuing the game?

Have you completed any of the challenge missions alone?

Just curious, if so how and what setup?

renko2410
04-08-2016, 06:17 PM
add something like when you get or partner in group an item like in dz you can see it in chat and when you point over it with mouse you would be able to see the stats of the item. so we know if we want to trade it thanks

Dtyy
04-08-2016, 10:52 PM
After completing the incursion myself and my friends will be done with this game because of this:

[/LIST]
Dark Zone

...and this...

Crafting

[LIST]

The crafting is already a tedious and broken system... potentially gathering for hours only to be left with absolutely nothing... and the solution to that is to tweak the numbers to make it even worse? I can't fathom this decision at all.

Next the dark zone bracket for geared players... I don't get this at all either. Probably some 12 year old whined he lost his blue performance mod because he ran into a group of highly geared rogues. The DZ is split into 6 zones, if you're not geared enough don't go further north, it's already bracketed to some degree. Then you can see rogues on the compass and map and their names through walls... you can easily avoid them if you're gear is crap or if you don't want to fight. If you got ambushed or shot in the back being in a different gear bracket probably wouldn't of helped.
Now let's think about gearing up. Once you have cleared all the PvE content what is your reason to get better gear? For me it's so I can kick *** in the DZ. I have a lot of fun being a **** in the DZ and having better gear helps you do that. So what the hell is the point in me then getting better gear if that then forces me into a DZ with people with better gear too? I'm back to square one again?

Cubas93
04-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Nothing about Lexington not being able to progress if ally npcs die?

haloeye
04-09-2016, 12:34 AM
After completing the incursion myself and my friends will be done with this game because of this:

...and this...

The crafting is already a tedious and broken system... potentially gathering for hours only to be left with absolutely nothing... and the solution to that is to tweak the numbers to make it even worse? I can't fathom this decision at all.

Next the dark zone bracket for geared players... I don't get this at all either. Probably some 12 year old whined he lost his blue performance mod because he ran into a group of highly geared rogues. The DZ is split into 6 zones, if you're not geared enough don't go further north, it's already bracketed to some degree. Then you can see rogues on the compass and map and their names through walls... you can easily avoid them if you're gear is crap or if you don't want to fight. If you got ambushed or shot in the back being in a different gear bracket probably wouldn't of helped.
Now let's think about gearing up. Once you have cleared all the PvE content what is your reason to get better gear? For me it's so I can kick *** in the DZ. I have a lot of fun being a **** in the DZ and having better gear helps you do that. So what the hell is the point in me then getting better gear if that then forces me into a DZ with people with better gear too? I'm back to square one again?

Too counter your first argument: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
They are making it to where killing named enemies is more productive now, and they are creating a loot table so you know what named enemies to hunt for. AND named enemies have a 100% chance of dropping a high end.

Too counter your second argument: You're a whiny little ****. You're mad because you're actually going to have to face tougher opponents rather then picking off newbies who are still using purple and 30lvl HEs? Cry me a river you rogue ****. You don't wanna get put with people of your caliber then you're just a griefer, and probably a cheater too. So really your argument is based on how your sad that you won't get to bully people so easily anymore. Getting ambushed by rogues is ****, and no one bothers going to the higher DZ areas, especially right now since most rogues are like you. More interested in Griefing then getting loot. An avoiding rogues isn't 'that' easy, because sometimes after the rogue symbol stops showing up on radar, and the icons an crap are only effective too a certain range. An usually only really pops up when it's a manhunt.

TL;DR : Stop being a piss baby.

haloeye
04-09-2016, 12:37 AM
Nothing about Lexington not being able to progress if ally npcs die?

I have never encountered this issue because I actually play the mission. It's kind of hard too let them all die?
And if all the npcs die you're pretty much failing anyway.

atom0s
04-09-2016, 01:37 AM
These crafting changes are just further killing the little PvE there is left in this game.. Guess I'll be playing something else until actual content gets added -_-

XDevilInside
04-09-2016, 02:05 AM
Dear Developers,
plz repair bug with shield does'nt get reapir when i use first aid with talent "resourceful" on my backpack.
Repair bug when i cant shot or switch weapon while im alredy use balistic shield with my shotgun as sidearm
Repair bug when i use my balistic shield and cant reach upstairs, cause i cant move up on stairs

Dtyy
04-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Too counter your first argument: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
They are making it to where killing named enemies is more productive now, and they are creating a loot table so you know what named enemies to hunt for. AND named enemies have a 100% chance of dropping a high end.

Too counter your second argument: You're a whiny little ****. You're mad because you're actually going to have to face tougher opponents rather then picking off newbies who are still using purple and 30lvl HEs? Cry me a river you rogue ****. You don't wanna get put with people of your caliber then you're just a griefer, and probably a cheater too. So really your argument is based on how your sad that you won't get to bully people so easily anymore. Getting ambushed by rogues is ****, and no one bothers going to the higher DZ areas, especially right now since most rogues are like you. More interested in Griefing then getting loot. An avoiding rogues isn't 'that' easy, because sometimes after the rogue symbol stops showing up on radar, and the icons an crap are only effective too a certain range. An usually only really pops up when it's a manhunt.

TL;DR : Stop being a piss baby.

Hahaha how have you failed to notice that your attempt of calling me a whining piss baby has fully consisted of YOU being a whining piss baby? A little upset at dying in the DZ are we?

Also your counter to my first point is not a counter, I was talking about crafting and you respond with named enemies... totally different system.

NoxMedium
04-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Crafting R.I.P (2016-2016)

Worst idea ever

TKMiniLazy
04-09-2016, 12:11 PM
ban penalties for cheater
please change to 1 time ban permanent
or minimum 15-30 day then permanent

if 3 day I think they should try once

Zero-Alex
04-09-2016, 12:14 PM
ban penalties for cheater
please change to 1 time ban permanent
or minimum 15-30 day then permanent

if 3 day I think they should try once

You mistake Ubisoft for a company that cares. They already have your money, they give no ****s now.

haloeye
04-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Hahaha how have you failed to notice that your attempt of calling me a whining piss baby has fully consisted of YOU being a whining piss baby? A little upset at dying in the DZ are we?

Also your counter to my first point is not a counter, I was talking about crafting and you respond with named enemies... totally different system.

Yeah, I am hella salty at the DZ. Mainly cause Rogues are trash and cheat and exploit there way to victory. While honest players like myself who knowingly won't abuse cheat-gear have to deal with ******** ****ers hoping out of the map or running with scam-masks and Reckless Armor. But outside of that, no. I don't have any issue with dying in the Dark Zone, has long has it's legit and fair. Which more times then not isn't.

That's because you didn't read the article you idiot. It's not a different system, you are literally guaranteed a high-end drop from killing named enemies. Which means more end-materials and possible chance of getting better gear. The crafting system is getting nerfed, which sucks, but the dropped gear is getting hiked which is good. Because that means both people running the dark zone and people PvE-ing now have chances of getting better gear. If you can't see how that might be effective universally for gearing up rather then having to craft endlessly for that one off chance of getting a good piece of armor, then you're just narrow-minded.

haloeye
04-09-2016, 01:49 PM
These crafting changes are just further killing the little PvE there is left in this game.. Guess I'll be playing something else until actual content gets added -_-

You do know this actually helps farming in PvE right? Named bosses in PvE missions now guarantee to drop a High-End along with the mission reward. Or at least that is what their new announcement says. It's not ruining, just changing focus.

AFMenemy
04-09-2016, 01:51 PM
How Big is this update in GB?

/AFM

AlceonDays
04-09-2016, 02:03 PM
+1

ZQuizMaster
04-09-2016, 02:26 PM
will mobile cover glitch be fixed? right now it's one of the worse exploits that makes DZ unplayable.

Not only that but can u PLEASE fix the hideyholes that rogues use that are RIGHT next to the gates, so they can hide up on the roof with no other access, and shoot non-rogues entering into the DZ WITHOUT ANY GEAR AT ALL. Then when they are no longer rogue, they caome back out and do it all again.

Dtyy
04-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I am hella salty at the DZ. Mainly cause Rogues are trash and cheat and exploit there way to victory. While honest players like myself who knowingly won't abuse cheat-gear have to deal with ******** ****ers hoping out of the map or running with scam-masks and Reckless Armor. But outside of that, no. I don't have any issue with dying in the Dark Zone, has long has it's legit and fair. Which more times then not isn't.

That's because you didn't read the article you idiot. It's not a different system, you are literally guaranteed a high-end drop from killing named enemies. Which means more end-materials and possible chance of getting better gear. The crafting system is getting nerfed, which sucks, but the dropped gear is getting hiked which is good. Because that means both people running the dark zone and people PvE-ing now have chances of getting better gear. If you can't see how that might be effective universally for gearing up rather then having to craft endlessly for that one off chance of getting a good piece of armor, then you're just narrow-minded.

I have no idea what you're talking about with cheats and glitches... I just play the game... but it's very interesting to see you immediately label someone as a 'cheater' to suit your argument. Seems like you're salty about dying in general and your way of dealing with that is to convince yourself everyone is a cheat, rather pathetic.

It doesn't matter how much you talk about the looting system it's still not the crafting system. You literally contradict yourself in two sentences saying it's not a different system but then go on to describe how they are different systems???? Why does this confuse you? I enjoy crafting items, maybe I don't enjoy killing named mobs? It's like saying "sorry we're now going to start charging double for beer, but we've halved the price of wine!" Fcuk off I don't want wine... somebody get me a beer...

StarBreakerRich
04-09-2016, 06:28 PM

Please dont do this its really hard enough to gather enough tools and weapon parts as i am mostly a solo player. Even when you bring back 30 items out of the darkzone you barely see enough craftable items to be able to craft what what you need.(mostly cause RNG screws us on our roll every time) Ive never even had a weapon fall within the weapon damages min/max or even get talents that synergize.

I see a lot of wrong changes happening to this game and hope ubisoft sees that they released a 1/4 baked, unbalanced game that needs dire attention lest it fall like some more recent creations

Bluejuju012
04-09-2016, 07:40 PM
Did not see anything mentioned about he the HE backpack crafting bug and accounts, like my own, being lockedout. Is this issue being addressed??

LEAFS1212
04-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Did not see anything mentioned about he the HE backpack crafting bug and accounts, like my own, being lockedout. Is this issue being addressed??

latest i heard is it 'should be addressed' in tuesday's update

haloeye
04-10-2016, 03:58 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about with cheats and glitches... I just play the game... but it's very interesting to see you immediately label someone as a 'cheater' to suit your argument. Seems like you're salty about dying in general and your way of dealing with that is to convince yourself everyone is a cheat, rather pathetic.

It doesn't matter how much you talk about the looting system it's still not the crafting system. You literally contradict yourself in two sentences saying it's not a different system but then go on to describe how they are different systems???? Why does this confuse you? I enjoy crafting items, maybe I don't enjoy killing named mobs? It's like saying "sorry we're now going to start charging double for beer, but we've halved the price of wine!" Fcuk off I don't want wine... somebody get me a beer...

Sure you don't. What's your gear loadout?

Either way, if it's that big of a deal just quit the game. It'll be better off without you.
I hear Warframe, Destiny and ESO all got fancy updates, I'm sure you can play one of those.

haloeye
04-10-2016, 04:00 AM

Please dont do this its really hard enough to gather enough tools and weapon parts as i am mostly a solo player. Even when you bring back 30 items out of the darkzone you barely see enough craftable items to be able to craft what what you need.(mostly cause RNG screws us on our roll every time) Ive never even had a weapon fall within the weapon damages min/max or even get talents that synergize.

I see a lot of wrong changes happening to this game and hope ubisoft sees that they released a 1/4 baked, unbalanced game that needs dire attention lest it fall like some more recent creations

If you are soloing the DZ all you need to do is focus on farming the named bosses. They'll always drop you a HE item now. So really, conversion rates are such a big deal.
If you can kill a 32 named enemy you'll get a lvl 32 piece of HE gear. That doesn't sound so bad now does it?

Nkond39
04-10-2016, 06:42 AM
This explanation (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)
and this in particular

From now on killing a named NPC will grant you a guaranteed High-End drop! That’s right, you will now always get a High-End item from killing a named NPC of level 30+.
Now combine it with nonexisting punishment for going Rogue and imagine a following situation (that is actually quite common in DZ). A group of 3 or 4 agents are killing a boss. They are helped by one or two solo agents. The boss is down and he drops a HE item for every participant of the fight GUARANTEED. And now our group of 3 or 4 agents is faced with a decision of "maybe" going rogue and killing those solo agents. But now, with NO significant punishment for going rogue and knowing FOR SURE those solo guys just picked up an HE item each. You do the math. With this update you essentially killing solo play in DZ.
Its just mind-boggling how, with every update, developers go from bad to worse.

Nkond39
04-10-2016, 06:46 AM
This explanation (http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32)
and this in particular

Now combine it with nonexisting punishment for going Rogue and imagine a following situation (that is actually quite common in DZ). A group of 3 or 4 agents are killing a boss. They are helped by one or two solo agents. The boss is down and he drops a HE item for every participant of the fight GUARANTEED. And now our group of 3 or 4 agents is faced with a decision of "maybe" going rogue and killing those solo agents. But now, with NO significant punishment for going rogue and knowing FOR SURE those solo guys just picked up an HE item each. You do the math. With this update you essentially killing solo play in DZ.
Its just mind-boggling how, with every update, developers go from bad to worse.
Oh, and also there is almost no risk for rouge group in this scenario, cause even if one of them gets downed and drops their HE item, his buddies can pick it up and them give it back to him via the newly introduces "trading" system.

Argous_NIE
04-10-2016, 11:21 AM
For me the biggest problem is the crafting changes, this is really a joke. Like some of here already said if you change the amount of crafting materials we don't have a chance to craft anymore. A solution can be made by growing the loot of materials from the material boxes at least, and to have a choice of what stats we need to put on items crafted, at least some of them. As well to not be restricted to recalibrate the same stat if we already choose that stat to be recalibrated. We already pay twice at every recalibration, why we are restricted to a single stat !?

LEAFS1212
04-10-2016, 11:29 AM
so the crafting changes every one is pissed about, lets take a look....

every named boss drops a HE

surely they all wont be desirable, so what will you do?... DECONSTRUCT

what do you get? .....HE mats

what will you do with those HE mats? .... Craft HE items

:cool:

LEAFS1212
04-10-2016, 11:32 AM
so the crafting changes every one is pissed about, lets take a look....

every named boss drops a HE

surely they all wont be desirable, so what will you do?... DECONSTRUCT

what do you get? .....HE mats

what will you do with those HE mats? .... Craft HE items

:cool:

now all those green blue and purples you can sell for regular credits, to re-roll your HEs. recalibrating HEs wont cost PCs, its reg-creds now

Dtyy
04-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Sure you don't. What's your gear loadout?

Either way, if it's that big of a deal just quit the game. It'll be better off without you.
I hear Warframe, Destiny and ESO all got fancy updates, I'm sure you can play one of those.

Thank you got proving my point :) and no it won't... it really really won't. Without rogues the DZ will become a very bland and boring place.

haloeye
04-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Thank you got proving my point :) and no it won't... it really really won't. Without rogues the DZ will become a very bland and boring place.

The thing is there will probably be more instances of rogues. Since they'll want to steal other peoples High-End items.
And even if that isn't the case then I guess it'll just become the PvE area us PvE players wanted in the other open-world part of the game.
An yeah, the game will be better off without you.

haloeye
04-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Oh, and also there is almost no risk for rouge group in this scenario, cause even if one of them gets downed and drops their HE item, his buddies can pick it up and them give it back to him via the newly introduces "trading" system.

Your explanation is all well an reasonable. But if the solo players are smart they won't pick up their high-ends until the threat of the group disappears. That's what I do.
I don't trust any group bigger then me any further then I could throw'em.

Dtyy
04-10-2016, 09:08 PM
The thing is there will probably be more instances of rogues. Since they'll want to steal other peoples High-End items.
And even if that isn't the case then I guess it'll just become the PvE area us PvE players wanted in the other open-world part of the game.
An yeah, the game will be better off without you.

You think the game would be better if the DZ was PvE only? Wow... I'm not even going to get into that debate, I think you're playing the wrong game. I'm done.

haloeye
04-11-2016, 12:00 AM
You think the game would be better if the DZ was PvE only? Wow... I'm not even going to get into that debate, I think you're playing the wrong game. I'm done.

Didn't quite say that, did I. I was merely insinuating that it would be nice to have an open-world to run around in and shoot up named bosses rather then the same rat maze to run through. It gets really repetitive. An while I appreciate the adrenaline rush and suspense that comes with the DZ, I don't particularly care for how broken an lopsided it is more times then not.

Furling156
04-11-2016, 12:40 AM

Added support for reporting players on PC. Players can now type in chat /report[/B][/COLOR]

And i will be pay to do the Ubisoft work aswell?

Although Ubisoft taking players for idiots then know that it is mutual. I hope nobody will buy your game because of your absurd passivity against cheaters. :mad:

leonary81
04-11-2016, 07:09 AM
What mission difficulty for HE drop? Normal? Hard? Challenge?...:confused::confused:

Nkond39
04-11-2016, 07:53 AM
The Division has a narrative, however rudimentary it may be. Going rogue (like some of the First Wave agents did) is not a decision you should be taking lightly. You betraying your fellow agents and everything you stand for. There must be SEVERE punishment for that. So going rogue would be a high-risk high-reward action. There is a reason why even on PvP servers in WoW you get nothing out of killing lower level players. Anyone who defends PvP system in The Division as it is now, is a schoolkid who can invest countless hours into the game and now just wants to inflate his little ego by "DOMINATING!!!!" through gear while possessing no skills worth mentioning.

Benjaneb
04-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Although Ubisoft taking players for idiots then know that it is mutual. I hope nobody will buy your game because of your absurd passivity against cheaters. :mad:

It's already to late for that.
Enough players bought this game.

And as user you are the fool, because patches can't get out that fast to solve every problem.

A patch needs to be testet on and on until it goes out.
Because of saving money the dev team was probably cut down to a bunch of devs who have to fix everything now.

That would explain these huge amount of bugs, hackers, balancing mistakes and so on.

It's like every other ubisoft game in the past years.

Sentinel_HSPD20
04-11-2016, 11:17 AM
First of all thx for Devs.

Second. Why are you crying?! Every named boss 30+ now is a GUARANTEED High end drop. You can deconstruct them into parts. What a problem? I'm play solo and have all HE gear and weapons (i'm playing every day for 2-3 hours).

Sorry for my english. Devs, thx again.

LepantoESP
04-11-2016, 11:44 AM
I like how this game is being handled. Some things could be perhaps done better, but altogether it's a highly satisfying game. I never do, and dislike the practice, but I plunged and got me a Season Pass. Keep up the good work.

Natchai_Ubisoft
04-11-2016, 01:01 PM
We've added a few things that weren't part of the original post in Orange!

leroy989
04-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Could we get some info on how big of download we are looking at even an estimated size on PS4?

Natchai_Ubisoft
04-11-2016, 01:16 PM
What time will the expansion be playable? And will there be maintenance before?

The update will be live after the regular scheduled maintenance. You'll be able to download the patch some time during the maintenance (no info on size)

subpeo
04-11-2016, 02:00 PM
Normally it's three hours. I don't think anyone wants to guess tomorrow, because it's going to be new content along with the maintenance. I think its safe to assume it's going to take longer than three hours. Sorry for the people in ASPAC but works well for me :)

MSedziwoj
04-11-2016, 03:16 PM
About DZ I played it yesterday with friends and see one big problem, they have weak gear (HE but mostly 30 lvl) and no experience in pvp, and our group was melted in pvp because we meet ppl playing mostly pvp and have best gear in game. If I was alone I will run, not trying fight, but I can't leave them... so trying help all 4 die. (no always, some times but there was some teams dominate instance)
And I think there should be change in selecting instance for player, and not like it be in 1.1 by gear score, but by kills in last time.
As example i give some random numbers: Its count agent kills in last 2 weeks (nice stats and easy to implement) and split players in groups (I make not crossing group, but it can be, and numbers are random, it should be make on current real stats): 0-10, 11-40, 41-100, 101+
In this way ppl like pvp play mostly with ppl liking pvp, so combat skills be comparable, and occasional pvp have some fun to, and pve players have some rest, but not 100%, so they must still get risk going in DZ, but not be constantly killed by one pvp team/player.
This make next negative aspect going rouge, u get more ppl playing pvp so u can get in harder to handle environment.

And one thing should be change, after change gear ammo/med kit should drop on floor if they r over new limit (only for owner). So no more ppl with 7 med kit.
And be good if some item have this stat too, not only one backpack (HE gear performance mod - this without base stats, so it be usable).

Flauschi83
04-11-2016, 03:40 PM
About DZ I played it yesterday with friends and see one big problem, they have weak gear (HE but mostly 30 lvl) and no experience in pvp, and our group was melted in pvp because we meet ppl playing mostly pvp and have best gear in game. If I was alone I will run, not trying fight, but I can't leave them... so trying help all 4 die. (no always, some times but there was some teams dominate instance)
And I think there should be change in selecting instance for player, and not like it be in 1.1 by gear score, but by kills in last time.
As example i give some random numbers: Its count agent kills in last 2 weeks (nice stats and easy to implement) and split players in groups (I make not crossing group, but it can be, and numbers are random, it should be make on current real stats): 0-10, 11-40, 41-100, 101+
In this way ppl like pvp play mostly with ppl liking pvp, so combat skills be comparable, and occasional pvp have some fun to, and pve players have some rest, but not 100%, so they must still get risk going in DZ, but not be constantly killed by one pvp team/player.
This make next negative aspect going rouge, u get more ppl playing pvp so u can get in harder to handle environment.

And one thing should be change, after change gear ammo/med kit should drop on floor if they r over new limit (only for owner). So no more ppl with 7 med kit.
And be good if some item have this stat too, not only one backpack (HE gear performance mod - this without base stats, so it be usable).

Interesting. Really.
But let's spin this wheel one step further.
What do you do with groups?

It count's the highest player?
=> same thing, you experienced...the "freshly" players would've been sucked into the higher instance, because of you, as a seasoned player.
It count's the average of the team?
=> everybody takes a DZ lvl 1 alt in group and dominates this median instance
It count's the lowest player?

All three outcomes, would not fixed, what you experienced or would make any player's experience better. Except the highly equipped seasoned players.

I hear you, really. But I think, everybody should realize, what the DZ is intended to be. And in my opinion....it's good right now. Only the cheaters need to be dealt with.

tph1976
04-11-2016, 03:49 PM
I heard they are adding new DZ level requirements at level 75 and 90 for blueprints? Is that true or was the information I got incorrect? Anybody have a link to where they announced that?

MSedziwoj
04-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Interesting. Really.
But let's spin this wheel one step further.
What do you do with groups?

It count's the highest player?
=> same thing, you experienced...the "freshly" players would've been sucked into the higher instance, because of you, as a seasoned player.
It count's the average of the team?
It count's the lowest player?

All three outcomes, would not fixed, what you experienced or would make any player's experience better. Except the highly equipped seasoned players.

I hear you, really. But I think, everybody should realize, what the DZ is intended to be. And in my opinion....it's good right now. Only the cheaters need to be dealt with.

If they use median, 1 alt in group of 4 change nothing. But i think average be better, maybe player with no experience in DZ in team with 3 hardcore player will have hard time, but sorry, if u have highest kill count in game, they should know it, and not go with u in team, or count meet hard opponent. There is no good option, and is like with team player with lvl 7 and lvl 30, player 7 will have harder time.
But even u get one alt u drop from 100 kills to 75 and it not change much, u still have a lot of pvp. If u go alone and 3 alts, u get 25 so one of weaker group, but they play some, and they will start hunt u in group of 4, so it not be easy too.

links311
04-11-2016, 04:20 PM
An awful lot of whiners replying to this patch note thread. These are fantastic changes and I suggest that they're given a chance before dooming them to the grave.

This company is listening to the players and made a game with some of the most exciting pvp I've ever played. The tide of a fire fight can change in a split second.

Are there bugs? Yes. Are there exploits? Yeah! But they're fixing them and adding content at the same time.

MSedziwoj
04-11-2016, 04:25 PM
I heard they are adding new DZ level requirements at level 75 and 90 for blueprints? Is that true or was the information I got incorrect? Anybody have a link to where they announced that?

I think it is in http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245602-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

AlceonDays
04-11-2016, 04:25 PM
One would think that priority would lay on fixing bugs, like the ones affecting people which would actually like to play a tank role. Rather than fixing a "role" that has been there for ages AND CRUCIAL in RPG's, they fix a beneficial talent (healing mask). Well done Massive, well done......

MSedziwoj
04-11-2016, 04:27 PM
An awful lot of whiners replying to this patch note thread. These are fantastic changes and I suggest that they're given a chance before dooming them to the grave.

This company is listening to the players and made a game with some of the most exciting pvp I've ever played. The tide of a fire fight can change in a split second.

Are there bugs? Yes. Are there exploits? Yeah! But they're fixing them and adding content at the same time.

Most whiners was before they post 2nd part of patch note (not mention in first it be 2nd), so there was only nerf, without buffs (no 100% high end drop from named)

mrabcapone
04-11-2016, 05:28 PM
They're dropping high end gear from named enemies. All the time. Why do you need crafting materials if you're gonna have a lot more chances at getting something good from those drops. ???? And all this time the games been out and your complaining about materials. They're basically saying it's not gonna be a must to craft to get a good piece of gear. Your chances of getting some are gonna be high. So when you kill a named after a challenging daily he'll drop a high end and the mission drops one. That's 2. So when you actually think you'll realize that crafting items will not be such a big thing anymore. Only thing you can craft are blueprints. But how many do you really need to craft. If that's all you do then you really have no business playing. Gotta get out there and find the gear not expect it to fall into your hands so easily. Cmon. You want all the gear at once?

M4YON v2
04-11-2016, 05:29 PM
The update will be live after the regular scheduled maintenance. You'll be able to download the patch some time during the maintenance (no info on size)

Could we get some confirmation on what the required Dark Zone ranks will be for the new level 31 and 32 blueprints please.

Also has scavenging been fixed? The last I checked it had the opposite desired effect.

s5tratege
04-11-2016, 06:20 PM
WHERE IS THE ANTICHEAT !!! Your games is just a piece of crap simply because hackers and cheaters ruin it !!!!

Malarki83
04-11-2016, 06:58 PM
>>Turret skill can no longer suppress enemy NPCs, as this allowed named NPCs to be defeated too easily

Can no longer suppress NAMED NPC´s, or NPC´s in general?

Lady_Of_Cha0s
04-11-2016, 07:33 PM
With your new rules about crafting you just push people to leave. Like this crafting was already not enough boring as it...

Also you are killing the solo players and it's not honest as you sell this game as solo and multiplayer.

You do nothing serious against cheaters and/or hackers.

Theses last weeks, we seen in lot of forums people asking to NOT change the crafting system but you just ignore your customers.

Your new features about the DZ will just add more hackers, thanks for this....

You are changing this game in something other than what I bought.

I liked the game but you push me to leave it for something other and same for lot of other players. Do you even realize this?

Regards.

Valos696
04-11-2016, 08:01 PM
>>Turret skill can no longer suppress enemy NPCs, as this allowed named NPCs to be defeated too easily

Can no longer suppress NAMED NPC´s, or NPC´s in general?

It is written : [ CAN NO LONGER SUPPRESS ENNEMY NPCs ]
Yeah, it might be too hard for them dev to do a better AI than nerfing and already useless skill cause most of ennemies just 1 shot the tower or just destroy it with one kick...

Malarki83
04-11-2016, 08:28 PM
It is written : [ CAN NO LONGER SUPPRESS ENNEMY NPCs ]
Yeah, it might be too hard for them dev to do a better AI than nerfing and already useless skill cause most of ennemies just 1 shot the tower or just destroy it with one kick...

You gotta be kidding.......i was hoping it was a typo in the changes list.
With all the other (mostly useless) changes, don´t know what the Devs are aiming for.

TrimNinja
04-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Everyone posting on this thread are complaining and threatening to "quit playing" because of a crafting mat increase. Please, stop and read the part where, "All named bosses" will always drop an HE item. Everyone R-E-L-A-X...cool your jets...SIMMA DOWN NAH.

I, for one, am forward to the Incursions!!

AxlNZone
04-11-2016, 09:19 PM
This crap really needs an option to be able to disable it... its just annoying especialy in battles when u push by mistake the sprint button... its just crap really and why the pc has this option and consoles not and also why there is no sort option either ?

Blackrose4489
04-11-2016, 10:06 PM
These are all great, but what about a fix for people glitching into walls to go rogue without being damaged? Its making the dark zone unplayable. Just yesterday I was chasing a manhunt and all three glitched through the wall and mowed me down. I couldn't even retaliate.

Crook.Life
04-11-2016, 10:11 PM
my biggest problem is random crashes. i7-6700k r9-380x 16gbram on win10-64

CVSiN
04-12-2016, 03:12 AM
Wow nothing but whiners and crybabies. You do realize crafting was never supposed to be the way to get gear. So they fixed it. Now your main source of gear will be drops. You have the OPTION of crafting but farming is going to be much easier with bossing all dropping yellows. That means on an average night I'll bank at least 20-40 yellows. that is a lot of sell or crafting mats. As for hackers.. that's exactly why I bought the console version over PC. PC even punkbuster games have cheats that get passed it all the time. And BTW people this was NEVER marketed as a single player game. It is a Online Only Multiplayer game ala Destiny. So if you expected a solo game you should have waited for Ghost Recon.

Kirst2000a
04-12-2016, 05:01 AM

I have to agree with the sentiment of the crafting changes in this thread. You over reacted. It seems like every game company does this. You could made a moderate change in the conversion factor and yet you chose to apply the hammer. I guess you wanted us to craft less and kill more named bosses. This, most likely, will lead to massive exploits which will take away precious time from the dev team to correct (instead of giving us updates). Bad move....

Kirst2000a
04-12-2016, 05:04 AM
So apparently I cannot edit my posts here either. I did not intend to bring that quote into the discussion.

mutdog
04-12-2016, 05:41 AM
They are going completely backwards with the crafting side of things and other things that the first week players enjoyed. Weapon drops/quality, and crafting are biggies. Most games go the other way after a few weeks to let newer players catch up relatively well..not kept down while the elite first week spoiled players literally beat you down every step of the way in the DZ. Seems pretty illogical to "fix" the system after there are super players running around destroying all who come near them that have no other reason to be there except to grief.

ldeblaz
04-12-2016, 05:47 AM
Why make it more to craft? Was this really a problem? It's already too much.

ldeblaz
04-12-2016, 05:52 AM
I could not agree more. The glitches that people are using when they do rogue need to be fixed for sure!

Mocharetta
04-12-2016, 05:54 AM

THIS THING WILL NOT WORK WELL IF WE CAN'T TYPE THE NAME OF THE CHEATER
MOST CHEATER USE IIII||||||llllll or 000OOOO00OOOo in their names which is confusing which is what letter

make a player list in the game, so when we enter a darkzone we can see all player in that lobby, and we can easily pick and report them from that list.

General PATT0N
04-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Might've missed it, but will you be able to see what your character's appearance looks like b4 you actually select the item?

Faelandaea
04-12-2016, 06:56 AM
You do realize crafting was never supposed to be the way to get gear. So they fixed it. Now your main source of gear will be drops. You have the OPTION of crafting but farming is going to be much easier with bossing all dropping yellows. That means on an average night I'll bank at least 20-40 yellows. that is a lot of sell or crafting mats.
Agreed. When i first read the crafting changes being announced, I was actually quite disappointed and a bit frustrated. BUT then they announced the gold drop rates and that reversed the sting. I think crafting will survive and be okay. And that is coming from someone who crafts everything he wears (nothing in this game has dropped that comes even close to the stats of stuff I make, and that will remain the case).

As for hackers.. that's exactly why I bought the console version over PC. PC even punkbuster games have cheats that get passed it all the time.
There are no hackers in this game. OH! But there ARE cheaters. LOTS of cheaters. Please do not give them the honor and title of "hackers". They didn't do jack with anything for code. All they did was install some third party software and click "Open".

Terminology aside, though, I agree with you. But even on PC we can mitigate and ovoid the cheaters. I managed to get my DZ rank to 50 and get my shopping spree done in the safe houses there without dying more than 5 or 6 times to players. People are making it out like they can;t even get into the DZ, but if you are aware of your surroundings and actually pay attention, you can succeed very well in there.

Granted, I am NOT saying "all is okay". It isn't, and I have been trying to come up with good suggestions and solutions for the developers in order for them to take advice on what we need for automation. But I won't flood this thread with that info. That's what the feedback area is for.

And BTW people this was NEVER marketed as a single player game. It is a Online Only Multiplayer game ala Destiny. So if you expected a solo game you should have waited for Ghost Recon.
On THIS part, I do have to disagree. The developers, in literally every interview prior to release, were asked the almighty question, "What about the solo player?" Their response was very clear: They stated that this game will leave no one behind, and will equally cater to the PvP player, the solo player and the PvE coop player. So far I actually think they did a good job with this. Only time will tell if they continue. The only concern I have with this is when the Survival expansion hits. This is not an optional expansion. Everyone will have it pushed, and it will turn the entire game into a DZ. It will be interesting to see how the PvE only player base will handle this move.

B_Penny
04-12-2016, 07:25 AM

I have to agree on the Random loot drops. Lets see get into the DZ fight X level 31 NPCs, avoid random rogue groups, go down 3 levels in the subway and find a loot chest that needs a DZ key open it and there is a blue armor item. For me its knee pads on Monday and gloves on Tuesday and to top it all every one has a boost to electronics. Give me a break. Also gear mods. Performance mods? Really I get a purple level 30 mod and it boosts my turret ( that I don't even use) 1%??? ONE PERCENT? The loot system is a joke, sloppy half baked lazy programming. And now crafting, rolling over and over to beat the idiot RNG is going to take weeks instead of hours? Brilliant! How do the devs come up with this stuff?

IOoCASPERoOI
04-12-2016, 08:05 AM

Reads this and tell me if you think what you typed was even English.

Gizardpuke
04-12-2016, 08:06 AM
when is the client patch available for download?

PumpyLeee
04-12-2016, 08:29 AM
This patch contains some good features but also some that are not usefull at all. Yes the yellow drop from every names boss is good (also will increase the amount of pvp in dz because everyone will have yellows now), incursion will be fun but also a pain in the *** if you go with matchmaking (remember there are still people that don't know how cc works or what it means) and also the set items that i think will be op as hell at first then will receive a nerf. Also i didn't see any fix with the hackers that teleport and 1 shot you , random crashed and stuck on loading screen , the stash is way to low in capacity 30 items is nothing but maybe this will get adressed. The crafting mats converting is kinda too high but was really low. I mean after you got to 30 lets say in 2 days of play you got 31 level high ends all around then just farm dz for what ? Dz level and dz curency ? Crafting will be good if you can mod a talent on weapons. The last few days i didn't even played so much because daily's bugged for me and i didn't had any for 3 or more days , dz was worthless to farm but will be a bit more interesting after the patch. Also i would love some info on banning ppl. Report feature will be introduced but what's it based on ? Is it like cs go ? if you play good and someone reports you, you can get banned ? Only time would tell bth.

Phaktory
04-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Greetings, Agents! :) Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the update 1.1, deployed on Tuesday, April 12th.

Crafting

[LIST]

//- End Transmission_

Are you kidding? Surely this is a late April Fool's joke. You guys can't even get the crafting spawns in the Base to actually repop every hour like they are supposed to. But hey, at least it changes between the tools and the equipment on which one isn't refreshing every hour. So now your bright idea is to RAISE CRAFTING COSTS by 750% or so? Thank you or proving that you don't have to give a crap about your customers who bought the game and the season pass already.

Oh and there's a new bug, that popped up between patches that stops dailies? Really? It just wasn't there one day and poof, without a client update or a server update, it's just there? wow.. amazing.

piter_penn
04-12-2016, 08:31 AM
when is the client patch available for download?
my uplay is downloading it. 3,44gb

piter_penn
04-12-2016, 08:35 AM
Phaktory (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1465051-Phaktory)
so you want to break green items, convert it to blue, gold. and creaft gold item by deconstructing only green/blu items, huh?
from now you *** needs to farm named bosses, and survive with a gold dropped item till extraction, or playing missions one by one.
they want make gold items really rare thing, and they are making it, simply.

Khazuhiko
04-12-2016, 08:39 AM
"Rehabilitated Talent will no longer remain active when the character is not under a Status Effect"

The only effect that is very useful to me in DZ has been gone, now i need more strategy how to collect those Division Tech and Engage enemy at long range. I guess i need to practice how to use SMG's, Assault Rifles and Shotgun (may be useful). so many strategy coming on my mind. BTW im running solo when collecting Division Tech much easier than a group.

Phaktory
04-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Wow nothing but whiners and crybabies. You do realize crafting was never supposed to be the way to get gear. So they fixed it. Now your main source of gear will be drops. You have the OPTION of crafting but farming is going to be much easier with bossing all dropping yellows. That means on an average night I'll bank at least 20-40 yellows. that is a lot of sell or crafting mats. As for hackers.. that's exactly why I bought the console version over PC. PC even punkbuster games have cheats that get passed it all the time. And BTW people this was NEVER marketed as a single player game. It is a Online Only Multiplayer game ala Destiny. So if you expected a solo game you should have waited for Ghost Recon.

You're assuming they mean 1 HE for everyone but I'm pretty sure it means 1 HE for 1 person out of the 4. And if you're going to insult people and talk about how they should have bought another game, well you should get your story right. They made it clear plenty of times you could totally be a solo player and only have a very minimal portion of the game that you MIGHT have to group on. But I guess if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have made that comment and looked like an idiot to those of us who have been following this game for so long.

Phaktory
04-12-2016, 09:27 AM
They're dropping high end gear from named enemies. All the time. Why do you need crafting materials if you're gonna have a lot more chances at getting something good from those drops. ???? And all this time the games been out and your complaining about materials. They're basically saying it's not gonna be a must to craft to get a good piece of gear. Your chances of getting some are gonna be high. So when you kill a named after a challenging daily he'll drop a high end and the mission drops one. That's 2. So when you actually think you'll realize that crafting items will not be such a big thing anymore. Only thing you can craft are blueprints. But how many do you really need to craft. If that's all you do then you really have no business playing. Gotta get out there and find the gear not expect it to fall into your hands so easily. Cmon. You want all the gear at once?

Then why even HAVE a crafting system? Just take it out then. Don't tout this as a major feature of the game and then make it irrelevant or not useful. That is the point most people are trying to make. Instead of making all these drastic changes from one extreme to the other that do nothing but protect all the cheaters and punish 90% of the regular players, start making real progress getting rid of cheaters. Not like this is a subscription game and they're losing monthly income. Anti-cheating code is WELL established at this point in online gaming. They have none implemented. Not even basic stuff. There's no excuse for that. They'll never get all the cheaters, but if they knock out the easy stuff, they can focus more on reports of what cheaters are left. They say they weren't allowing pay to win in this game, but it's there. They're just paying sites for access to their cheating programs.

Phaktory
04-12-2016, 09:30 AM
THIS THING WILL NOT WORK WELL IF WE CAN'T TYPE THE NAME OF THE CHEATER
MOST CHEATER USE IIII||||||llllll or 000OOOO00OOOo in their names which is confusing which is what letter

make a player list in the game, so when we enter a darkzone we can see all player in that lobby, and we can easily pick and report them from that list.

Actually one of the most insightful posts in this thread. I've been screenshotting them the last couple days so as soon as this patch hits I can report them.

Phaktory
04-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Here's a crafting change you can make - How about a CONVERT ALL option. I made a macro on my keyboard to toggle to do it all for me but holy crap I feel for console gamers.

Oh here's another one - how about making crafting mats account based instead of character based like phoenix credits.

Another one - how about making it to where recipes on the vendor can be scrolled down on for PC players who don't have an XBOX controller? You still haven't fixed this basic UI issue?

Let's not forget fixing the Base crafting chests and making them all actually refill every hour like they're supposed to. That can't be that hard.

Not crafting related - Or even for PC players, how about letting us map the secondary action for a skill to its own button so we don't get misfires that pull us out of cover because the game can't recognize double tap if you go too fast sometimes. (yes I have a very nice mechanical keyboard too)

Phaktory
04-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Ok, and what time is the maintenance and for how long? There's no post about the time/duration in the maintenance forum

Try looking at the forums. It's there. It even refers to this post so you can read what's happening during the downtime. Tells the times and durations. There's always a post there. Hint - you actually had to dig deeper to get to this sub-forum.

Faelandaea
04-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Not crafting related - Or even for PC players, how about letting us map the secondary action for a skill to its own button so we don't get misfires that pull us out of cover because the game can't recognize double tap if you go too fast sometimes. (yes I have a very nice mechanical keyboard too)

On the double tap topic, yeah in this game I am surprised we can;t remap certain obvious functions elsewhere. I bloody HATE that I have to mash my Q key to TRY to get a self heal, and if I don;t move my hand fast enough - a hand that has arthritis mind you - my character not only tries to throw out that distance ally heal but brings my character out of cover so he can conveniently be finished off. I have died so many bloody times due to that idiocy. I am usually defending the game against hate, and try not to complain, but this is one I definitely have to complain about.

panda123456666
04-12-2016, 10:21 AM
If I may say this, I do believe that the colour of rogues on the map should be changed to another colour.

vVrathh
04-12-2016, 10:27 AM
If you did not fix the mobile cover exploit, then I will not start playing again. I did not see it in the patch notes, so I guess you failed at that.

Weapon_55
04-12-2016, 10:43 AM
UBISOFT. I have played this game for 15 days now.

Please fix the following ASAP:

- DOUBLE REVIVING
- RECKLESS TALENT ON CHEST DOES NOT INCREASE DAMAGE TAKEN AS IT ACTUALLY SHOULD
- WALL GLITCHING
- SHOCK TURRET SPAM

This stuff is killing the game and people are exploiting some of it in pvp.

Faelandaea
04-12-2016, 11:05 AM
If you did not fix the mobile cover exploit, then I will not start playing again. I did not see it in the patch notes, so I guess you failed at that.

See ya.

DigitalHangov3r
04-12-2016, 11:08 AM
No fix to the scavenging bug?

EliasCruz92
04-12-2016, 11:21 AM
Online patch notes says ."You can only share items for during the first 2 hours after you have acquired them"

On the game it says https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxZUxw_mjU_oVlZKVHpQTHA4ams/view?usp=sharing
Which is it?

ReinCookies95
04-12-2016, 01:43 PM
After doing some digging, I came across this which explains the crafting nerf and I've got to say I am reasonably satisfied with the answer.

They want the game to focus less on material gathering and more on killing. The idea is to run around and learn which boss will primarily drop which type of item to perfect your build and if this fails - you should have gathered enough resources to try and craft the one you desire.

Okay, still running on ifs, buts and maybes however it is to try and stop people complaining that the items they craft are terrible and to get them out into the game and play. Chase down your bosses, take their loot and if it's not what you want, deconstruct or swap it with somebody in your group. One mans junk might be another mans treasure.

Read it for yourself. At first, I was sceptical about it but as of now, I'm ready to give it a try.
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

xcynnx314
04-12-2016, 02:01 PM

Personally wouldn't mind if you added "Craftsmen" to base of operations that we could pay 999 high end materials and 500K credits to craft us piece of gear with talents/attributes we actually want
or
make the "green" and 'blue" parts drop randomly from NPC's along with weapons

i see eb games getting a massive influx of returned copies of the division

RatedChaotic
04-12-2016, 04:00 PM

NEW FEATURES
Falcon Lost

Falcon Lost is a new incursion available in the Stuyvesant area
You must be level 30 and have completed the mission "General Assembly" to access this mission
The encounter is balanced for 4 players with high level gear

Gear Sets

Gear set equipment can be found by completing the most challenging activities in Manhattan
Collecting and wearing gear sets grant powerful stat bonuses and talents
Gear sets of varying gear scores can be found for many playstyles. Find the set that best suits yours

“Tactician's Authority” – enhances electronics and support capabilities
“Striker's Battlegear” – provide bonuses for assault capabilities
“Sentry's Call” – enhances marksman capabilities
“Path of the Nomad” – provides bonuses for lone wanderers

Trading

Assignments

Assignments are automatically obtained when you log in and can be tracked from the map via the menu called “Mission Overview”
Assignments are available for a limited time (24h for Daily Assignments and 7 days for Weekly Assignments), after which, they will be replaced by different assignments
Assignments come in different categories:

Combat
Dark Zone
Crafting

Most assignments can be completed while playing alone but some will require enlisting other agent’s assistance to complete

Dark Zone Supply Drops

Dark Zone Supply Drops are a global event where the Strategic Homeland Defense agency airdrops multiple supply caches to assist Division agents
Supply drops will occur multiple times over the course the day
The supply drops will contain non-contaminated gear of all types that will be ready to use without the need for extraction
These supply drops will be heavily sought after by other agents and enemy factions that roam the Dark Zone, so be ready for resistance

Gear Score

Every non-vanity gear piece that can be found when your agent is level 30 has a Gear Score value. The higher an item’s Gear Score, the stronger the item
The overall Gear Score of your agent can be seen in your main menu next to your player level. Gear Score indicates the advancement of an agent
Improving your gear and increasing your overall Gear Score will grant your agent access to the most dangerous high-end challenges

Group Spectator Camera

The Group Spectator Cam lets players spectate members of their group while waiting to be revived or the entire group to be down
Players can use RB/LB, R1/L1 or Q/E keys to switch between group members

New High-End Named Weapons

Added new High-End named weapons:

Warlord: Assault Rifle
Valkyria: Submachine gun
(Historian: Marksman Rifle) Please note that while the Historian will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.2

GAME CHANGES
Gameplay

Turret skill can no longer suppress enemy NPCs, as this allowed named NPCs to be defeated too easily
Recalibrating High-End items will now cost normal Credits instead of Phoenix Credits
Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 named enemies:

Level 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
Level 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
Level 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits

Named enemies of level 30 and more will now always drop one High-End item when killed

Dark Zone

The vendor in the Church Safe House will now sell items in Dark Zone Funds instead of Phoenix Credits
Ranks requirements for Superior and High-End quality items at the Dark Zone Vendors have been adjusted:

Superior (Purple) items: Rank 15 instead of 30
High-End (Gold) level 30 (Gear Score 163): Rank 25 instead of 50
High-End (Gold) level 31 (Gear Score 182): Rank 40 instead of 50

Crafting

Level 32 named enemies will have 40% chance to drop Division Tech materials

User Interface

BUG FIXES

Rehabilitated Talent will no longer remain active when the character is not under a Status Effect
Fixed a bug where Daily Hard and Challenging missions would no longer reset every day
And many more

PC specific

Added new resolution scaling and lighting options
Improvements to resolution detection and switching between display modes
Fixed some issues with camera movement while using Tobii Eye Tracker
Fixed screen look for minimap when using Tobii Eye Tracker
Fixed several issues with Logitech peripherals
Fixed several graphic issues due to dual monitor display
Fixed an issue where players could move UI elements out of the visible screen area

//- End Transmission_

That is just being lazy. Dont say and many more. List them

Disturbd ZX6R
04-12-2016, 04:14 PM
After doing some digging, I came across this which explains the crafting nerf and I've got to say I am reasonably satisfied with the answer.

They want the game to focus less on material gathering and more on killing. The idea is to run around and learn which boss will primarily drop which type of item to perfect your build and if this fails - you should have gathered enough resources to try and craft the one you desire.

Okay, still running on ifs, buts and maybes however it is to try and stop people complaining that the items they craft are terrible and to get them out into the game and play. Chase down your bosses, take their loot and if it's not what you want, deconstruct or swap it with somebody in your group. One mans junk might be another mans treasure.

Read it for yourself. At first, I was sceptical about it but as of now, I'm ready to give it a try.
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

All this means is that now in the DZ anytime you kill a named boss you will be gunned down and killed for your HE drop everyone knows you just got.

ReinCookies95
04-12-2016, 04:24 PM
All this means is that now in the DZ anytime you kill a named boss you will be gunned down and killed for your HE drop everyone knows you just got.

You can kill the named boss, leave your loot and run to the next one and again. You should have enough time to run twice around picking up your loot before the first item despawns.
In addition to this, you also have the named bosses from the missions (Yes, these also drop HE items 100% of the time) to gear up ready for when people decide to do that.

When you feel geared up, take your team into the DZ and kill the bosses. See someone near your boss, gun them down first. Your options are kill or be killed. That's the exact same way they're thinking!

With the new gear score (and added DZ bracket for higher gear scores) you'll find yourself in more fair fights. You'll find fewer people in DZ04+ and the extraction point at DZ06 is almost always empty. By the time anyone reaches you, you've already unloaded your gear. Think tactically, play smart and if you're afraid of other players, you're not ready for the dark zone.

victoro1987
04-12-2016, 05:59 PM
Which one is correct?

in game patch notes specifies : " You can share and item for the first hours after you have acquired it" ( please note: FIRST HOUR )

in the begging of the post, patch note specifies: "You can only share items for during the first 2 hours after you have acquired them" ( please note: 2 HOURS )

victoro1987
04-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Which one is correct?

in game patch notes specifies : " You can share and item for the first hours after you have acquired it" ( please note: FIRST HOUR )

in the begging of the post, patch note specifies: "You can only share items for during the first 2 hours after you have acquired them" ( please note: 2 HOURS )

Quick in-Game image (sorry for the picture quality)
http://i.imgur.com/rTDEzus.jpg

Furling156
04-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Okay, cheaters everywhere good job Ubisoft ! Your passivity against cheaters just ruins the game !!!!! Ooooh you make a report system? Let me laughing, with name with special language how could you report? And fine report some cheaters, go one, but with this name who appeared just 2 secondes on your screen, how could you make that? ****ing stupid ubisoft.

DrExtrem
04-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Well. I am not that excited about the update.

Basically, it kills low level crafting and turns all those nice side-mission blueprints useless. Crafting becomes a pure endgame activity.

The turret change is horrible, because it makes solo play a lot more difficult. The suppressive fire gave you some time to heal up or relocate. Its dmg is not that great ad well. This hurts especially during the level phase.

ATM, I am not thrilled to okay the game. The balancing issues and the uselessness of certain skills remains.

Darjeeling0214
04-12-2016, 07:59 PM
User Interface

What is this?

SirBobbyDanger
04-12-2016, 08:30 PM
So, let me get this straight:

Church Safe House Dark Zone Vendor no longer requires Phoenix Credits for rewards; instead requires Dark Zone Credits.
Re-rolling stats on High-end gear no longer requires Phoenix Credits; instead requires regular credits.
High-end blueprints don't even craft gear with the stats indicated (no, I'm not talking about RNG, I'm talking about what ubisoft support calls a known issue).
Even when blueprints do produce the gear they are supposed to, crafting has been nerfed hard, making it (intentionally) a less viable option for new gear.

What is the point of acquiring Phoenix credits now?

Uberkull
04-12-2016, 09:03 PM
So, let me get this straight:

Church Safe House Dark Zone Vendor no longer requires Phoenix Credits for rewards; instead requires Dark Zone Credits.
Re-rolling stats on High-end gear no longer requires Phoenix Credits; instead requires regular credits.
High-end blueprints don't even craft gear with the stats indicated (no, I'm not talking about RNG, I'm talking about what ubisoft support calls a known issue).
Even when blueprints do produce the gear they are supposed to, crafting has been nerfed hard, making it (intentionally) a less viable option for new gear.

What is the point of acquiring Phoenix credits now?

I guess to buy the 'new' welfare HE weapons from the BOO? Im confused too on wtf Is going on with this patch.

B1PPER
04-12-2016, 11:57 PM
I thought the loot drops were supposed to be the thing now and crafted items were only supposed to be a temporary solution? How can that be when every drop I get is GS163 and crafted items are 180+? Seems crafting is STILL the path to more permanent and better gear.

Phaktory
04-13-2016, 01:14 AM
On the double tap topic, yeah in this game I am surprised we can;t remap certain obvious functions elsewhere. I bloody HATE that I have to mash my Q key to TRY to get a self heal, and if I don;t move my hand fast enough - a hand that has arthritis mind you - my character not only tries to throw out that distance ally heal but brings my character out of cover so he can conveniently be finished off. I have died so many bloody times due to that idiocy. I am usually defending the game against hate, and try not to complain, but this is one I definitely have to complain about.

Yeah it is the single leading cause of death for me.. even above cheaters aimbotting and teleporting. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. My disgust isn't for the game, it's for the apparent whacked out priorities of the developers.

Phaktory
04-13-2016, 01:17 AM
Well. I am not that excited about the update.

Basically, it kills low level crafting and turns all those nice side-mission blueprints useless. Crafting becomes a pure endgame activity.

The turret change is horrible, because it makes solo play a lot more difficult. The suppressive fire gave you some time to heal up or relocate. Its dmg is not that great ad well. This hurts especially during the level phase.

ATM, I am not thrilled to okay the game. The balancing issues and the uselessness of certain skills remains.

I've never used a turret and I've solo'd everything in the game. I even did an almost 5 hour solo of a challenge mode. So I don't think this is really going to stop people from solo'ing.

DrExtrem
04-13-2016, 05:13 AM
I've never used a turret and I've solo'd everything in the game. I even did an almost 5 hour solo of a challenge mode. So I don't think this is really going to stop people from solo'ing.

Did I say that it is game breaking? I said its going to make the turret even less used and that the cc will be missed.

D4rkDexter
04-13-2016, 12:12 PM
and I thought it couldnt get worse with 1.1. I was so wrong. Do they ever use their brain? i mean rly? how ******ed are those changes.. do u guys ever played your game? do you rly think people will grind ressources for 2 weeks to craft 1 fkin item(sarcasm) ?? as if the game wasnt grindy enough allrdy

Faelandaea
04-13-2016, 01:42 PM
and I thought it couldnt get worse with 1.1. I was so wrong. Do they ever use their brain? i mean rly? how ******ed are those changes.. do u guys ever played your game? do you rly think people will grind ressources for 2 weeks to craft 1 fkin item(sarcasm) ?? as if the game wasnt grindy enough allrdy

Takes about 20 - 30 minutes to get mats to make a single item at most. Tonight I decided to give the DZ a try. Loved it. MUCH more mellow with this wonderful bracket system (being 160+). All I wanted was to go in and somehow scrounge up 4 Div Tech so I had them on hand to make the blueprint I plan to buy at 75. Ended up leaving the DZ with 38 gold Div Tech without even having any issues with cheaters, and only died once to a Rogue group that jumped us after a supply drop - which lost a pair of gloves which were the first upgrade for me in ages - but the only person I can blame is me for that. Either way I had fun, and getting stuff for crafting was easy in the PvE areas of the game. With my current crafting farm route I don;t even have to grind. I just run the route once so I can make whatever item I choose.

ZQuizMaster
04-13-2016, 03:11 PM
Your explanation is all well an reasonable. But if the solo players are smart they won't pick up their high-ends until the threat of the group disappears. That's what I do.
I don't trust any group bigger then me any further then I could throw'em.

Not a good idea in today's DZ. They will kill u just to kill u. Doesn't matter whether u have loot or not.

Earmack
04-13-2016, 03:22 PM
Thx for patch. I have question about new options in settings/picture...some kind of NEUTRAL LIGHTING and two options YES/NO? What its this?
If i try YES night start much more darker, if NO its looks like more brighter but light more enhanced....really dont get it

RACK M 5
04-13-2016, 10:44 PM
So how long does it take to change your DZ bracket, when you are no longer sporting the high gear anymore and you are lower than the 160 gear score mark?

CzGilt
04-14-2016, 10:29 AM
So how long does it take to change your DZ bracket, when you are no longer sporting the high gear anymore and you are lower than the 160 gear score mark?

I think it will check your gear at entrance. So it will not change during your travel in DZ... So there is easy way to violate it. Its not working anyway. I have lower gear than 161 and still I am in highest bracket....

MSedziwoj
04-21-2016, 09:40 AM
Please disable skills/talents:
- Competent (infinity dps)
- Reckless (not work as in description)
- Mobile Cover (u can enter Checkpoint as rogue)
u can do instantly, and make good patch for them

EDIT:
forgot:
- Prosperous (big credit boost with glich)

Capt.-SilveR-
04-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Please disable...
...all that you cannot handle and finally this entire terribly made game.

MSedziwoj
04-21-2016, 01:19 PM
...all that you cannot handle and finally this entire terribly made game.

U disable thinking so...
And disable until fixed, and only because it make this game less fun to play, not because i not handle it. I do better then 95% of others, so is only to make this game more enjoyable. I complete incursion before getting info from others and it was fun. But if u see payers do it without doing it, and all in mm want glitch it.. And in DZ u get instant kill because someone use glitch to have 2,000,000 dps...
How it make fun to play?

JINGOISTIC-1776
04-21-2016, 03:07 PM
I don't mind disabling things until they're fixed. As long as it's done in a timely manner. Please, though, do not take things away permanently rather than fixing what is broken.

Capt.-SilveR-
04-22-2016, 03:32 PM
U disable thinking so..
Yup. I just can't compete with your shiny genius :o

TerrorZona520
04-25-2016, 12:51 AM
You really droppes the ball this time unisoft! Its great that you increased the amount of ways we can obtain phoenix credits! But the amount of DZ funds it cost to buy the Blueprints in DZ is rediculous! Yes i understand 250k+ for the weapons but also for gear mods? And weapon mods? Cmon now takes days to eveb save up that amount! Either decrease the amount it costs or increase the amount of DZ funds we can get per kill or increase the drop rate for DZ funds, or both! Yall gonna lose alot of players if you keep dropping the ball and im sure the division community agrees

Mocharetta
04-25-2016, 06:56 AM
You really droppes the ball this time unisoft! Its great that you increased the amount of ways we can obtain phoenix credits! But the amount of DZ funds it cost to buy the Blueprints in DZ is rediculous! Yes i understand 250k+ for the weapons but also for gear mods? And weapon mods? Cmon now takes days to eveb save up that amount! Either decrease the amount it costs or increase the amount of DZ funds we can get per kill or increase the drop rate for DZ funds, or both! Yall gonna lose alot of players if you keep dropping the ball and im sure the division community agrees

this is the reason there's a lot of rogue with hacks on the pc, they all want to farm dz by going rogue

UA.ANDRE
04-29-2016, 03:21 PM
UBISOFT when you fix your hole for the cheeters who using Extropy patch that makes

http://i.playground.ru/i/85/95/60/00/cheat/content/rmsga6s8.jpg

ExtropyTD.

Cheet features:
BOTS
- Silent Aim
- Rebind Aim Key

ESP
- Name ESP
- Box ESP
- Weapon Type ESP
- Show Civs
- Show Vendors
- Show Friendlies
- Crosshair World Position

Other
- No Reload
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- RPM Mod
- No Clip
- No Clip Speed Adjustment
- Movement Speed Adjustment
- Teleport to Crosshair World Position
- Rebind Tele Key

Info
- Player Info
- Weapon Info
- Misc Info

cool right?
Is it so difficult to move all variables to the server , as it do all the normal MMO gamemakers?

almost every day I was killed through walls

Dance_Soldier
04-29-2016, 09:46 PM
3 Things you really have to adjust and Fix.

First of all Wall Glitches in Darkzone! Don't allow all those scumbags to hide in the Building Structures to cooldown from Rouge. (Or attack as a group of 10! I got crazy mad today about that)

Secondly PLEASE adjust the ammount of Exp gained from higher Level Enemies and Bosses especially Lv 31-32.

206 Exp just doesnt cut it and makes DZ05-06 absolutely unnecessary to go in.

3rd and last
Give us a Real Loot Table so we can know where to look for stuff
Thxs and keep adding nice stuff just stop those bugs like OneBullet Bug ect.

I bet the rest was mentioned a hundered times over so I keep
It at those three for now although I would love the Dark Zone to have a PvE Only Option. Just saying.

ChoGGi_
04-30-2016, 02:11 AM
206 Exp just doesnt cut it and makes DZ05-06 absolutely unnecessary to go in.
I get 322xp per kill in dz1, you could get armor with increased kill xp if you want to level up faster.

Littleweasel
04-30-2016, 02:34 AM
BUG FIXES

apparently todays server maintenance unfixed this bug

TH3R4BB1T
04-30-2016, 07:58 PM
When will the patch notes 1.2 be out? Wonder what you all have fixed.

mikadri
04-30-2016, 08:53 PM
I get 322xp per kill in dz1, you could get armor with increased kill xp if you want to level up faster.

Yes,and I get 308,-also if I go to DZ 5-6
Too much effort for almost no xp
Should be 300,600,900 xp for killing lvl 30,31 and 32 mobs

DzudziNS
04-30-2016, 11:05 PM
Yes,and I get 308,-also if I go to DZ 5-6
Too much effort for almost no xp
Should be 300,600,900 xp for killing lvl 30,31 and 32 mobs

True... and DZ founds drops are also petty. How many time I need to spend in DZ and wage war Vs glitches and hackers to earn enough ranks and money to actually buy something that is worth. And not to mention that there is not to much items worth buying. Am not asking for quick money and rank but common guys. Fix loot table.

But guess what guys!!! Today I hit Tactician's Authority Vest from supply drop. 191 GS. After probably 20 or more supply drops and all purple items, I actually hit something decent. Am not going for this set but i was happy like a small child :-) Again... am not asking 100% chance for best drops but give us reasonable loot table chance. At least for high end 182.

TruSpeed66
05-01-2016, 11:46 PM
There is an increased number of DELTA errors and or bluescreens and complete end of attempt on FL. It is already hard enough, without all the AI damage but this just takes it to a whole new level. I have been reset at wave 8 on Challenging twice if I get to wave 15 and this happens it will be devastating as it takes almost 2.5 to 3 hours of slowly working forward only to have this happen.