PDA

View Full Version : Mission Mate Version 1.01 is on the way

RickRuski
07-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi All,

Thanks to all who have shown interest in Mission Mate. I know that there are a lot of you out there that would like to try this great utility but either have partioned or seperate drives. Before CrazySchmidt went on holiday with his family for a few days he gave me version 1.01 to test. I have two seperate hard drives and have tried the following installations. F/B on "c"---Mission Mate on "e",
F/B on "c"---Mission Mate on "c", F/B on "e"---
Mission Mate on "c", Then both on "e'. There
were no problems found. Once installed, version 1.01 when first launched will ask for directions to find F/B location, after that
(providing the information was correct ) Mission Mate will find F/B every time without further requests. Crazy says he will give it a final look over when he gets back ( 13th July )
and then upload it to Netwings File library by
Friday 16th July. Lookout for this updated version.

RickRuski.

RickRuski
07-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi All,

Thanks to all who have shown interest in Mission Mate. I know that there are a lot of you out there that would like to try this great utility but either have partioned or seperate drives. Before CrazySchmidt went on holiday with his family for a few days he gave me version 1.01 to test. I have two seperate hard drives and have tried the following installations. F/B on "c"---Mission Mate on "e",
F/B on "c"---Mission Mate on "c", F/B on "e"---
Mission Mate on "c", Then both on "e'. There
were no problems found. Once installed, version 1.01 when first launched will ask for directions to find F/B location, after that
(providing the information was correct ) Mission Mate will find F/B every time without further requests. Crazy says he will give it a final look over when he gets back ( 13th July )
and then upload it to Netwings File library by
Friday 16th July. Lookout for this updated version.

RickRuski.

Waldo.Pepper
07-10-2004, 06:23 PM
WOO Hoo

On behalf of those who need it thank you. ( I don't ) Other than the abillity to use a non standard installation location of Il2 are there any other changes in this newer version?

Keep up the good work.

RickRuski
07-10-2004, 10:01 PM
Hi Waldo.Pepper,

As I understand the only upgrade at this stage is to allow those with partitioned or separate
hard drives to be able to enjoy this fine utility. I know that Crazy has not finished with the development and we can expect further
advancements. I find that I am using Mission Mate more and more because I can create ejoyable
missions quickly and then save them not only into single missions folder but also as coop. missions and have the advantage of playing them on line. Hope you all get the enjoyment from this utility that I am. On behalf of all of us,

Thank you CrazySchmidt.

RickRuski.