PDA

View Full Version : Ban hammer needed - permanent bans!

Valkilry
04-05-2016, 10:21 AM
With all the hacking that is being reported and all that is present in the game currently Ubisoft needs to step up and start doing Perma Bans. Make an example of these fools and quit with the 3-day bans. :mad:

There is no real and clear reason for someone to not use hacks if they will only receive a measly 3 day Ban.

I avoid the DZ now completely. I can't even enjoy the end game. I have no issues with players who go rogue. I have issues with people who use hacks and make it impossible to enjoy the end game experience. I am tired of Server hoping to get a map that isn't corrupted by these "kids" who think it is fun to just hack and PK all day.

April 12th is coming up quick and I fear that if something isn't done about it soon we will only see an increase in the number of people running hacks.

Please for the love of "The Division" please start doing Permanent Bans.

AS IT STAND YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DIVIDED PLAYERS OF THE DIVISION BETWEEN THOSE WHO HACK AND THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM THEM. LIVING UP TO THE GAME NAME.

mezzatron
04-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Yes please.
This is getting unplayable. The end game is pretty much the Dark Zone. And if I need to change servers 2-3 times to play with no hackers, it's ridiculous.

You ban them for 3 days. They come back doing the same thing.

PLZREPORTME
04-05-2016, 12:16 PM
https://youtu.be/NWnYmCNHAN0

still cheat!

xandicar
04-05-2016, 01:13 PM
I agree that action is needed and expect this with a triple A title.

Spectre2501
04-05-2016, 01:29 PM
+1 on this one, i've seen a player teleporting all over the map even thru walls just to avoid getting killed, i'm regret that i didn't get the chance to make a short video at that time, only encountered him once, but other players were there trying to kill him...and ofc he was rogue and killing us without issues.

Bigodon
04-05-2016, 01:33 PM
keep dreaming, this not going to happen and people will still keep cheating
this is ubisoft

Benneauman
04-05-2016, 04:51 PM
I am in the game scene since 2002 with MoHAA. I was a member of Cheat Police and saw Punkbuster being developed. I keep on asking myself why developers do not implement something like Punkbuster in their games. Too much work?

I definately know that the allowing of cheaters is killing for the game. So i urge Ubi to do something about it.

Dr.Omar007
04-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Ubisoft only cares about the number of people purchasing the game, not the number of people enjoying it.
with that said, like ALL ubisoft games, a permanent ban will never happen.